Author Topic: Aztlanist Nazi Cucaracha Murders Mother In Phoenix, Likely To Get Slap On Wrist  (Read 409 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Speeding Criminal With Long Rap Sheet Plows Headon Into Woman at 100 MPH, Not Likely To Face More Than Manslaughter Charges

Can somebody please tell me what was so bad about the old Jim Crow days in the south, you know the days when the courtroom wasn't the real place where justice was meted out (wink wink)? This creature will likely get two years tops. Meanwhile Jonathan Pollard is on federal death row, a worse sentence than Aldrich Ames or Robert Hansson even got.

And I'm sure the left will be quick to produce why we should have pity on this wetback. Hell, he'll probably get an ACLU pro-bono attorney who successfully convinces the judge that he isn't mentally fit to stand trial even for this joke of a charge.

(By the way, even if he was hopped-up on dope and driving recklessly I doubt this was accidental. It was probably an attempted murder-suicide that wound up just being a murder. There was another case like this in Arizona about a year ago that proved to be exactly that, but in that case the slimeball perp did manage to off himself too.)

DBF

Quote from: Fox11 AZ
Mother killed by wrong-way driver on Loop 202 identified

MESA, Ariz. -- A wrong-way driver hit and killed a Valley mother on Loop 202 overnight.
It happened at about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday on the eastbound Loop 202 near Mesa Drive.
According to investigators, a Jeep traveling at about 100 mph blew past an unmarked police vehicle on the U.S. 60. Police have identified the driver as Anthony Dose, 25. It's not clear why Dose was speeding; nobody was pursuing him at the time.
The officers started to follow that vehicle. The Jeep got off U.S. 60 at Higley Road, but Dose did not take the off-ramp. Instead, he reportedly drove up the dirt side of the freeway and over the berm.
The officers called in their helicopter after losing sight of the Jeep. The chopper caught up with him as he drove erratically through Mesa for nearly half an hour.
"At that point, there were no officers behind the suspect vehicle," said Sgt. Ed Wessing of the Mesa Police Department. "We were not in any kind of pursuit."
Dose ran several red lights and cut through a number of alleyways, sometimes turning off his headlights, Wessing said.
At one point, officers did throw out Stop Sticks, but Dose was able to go around them.
The suspect then got on Loop 202 at Gilbert Road going the wrong direction. The Jeep plowed head-on into a car driven by Michelle Pagano, 36, a Mesa resident, who was on her way to pick up her daughter. Pagano died at the scene.
Dose suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to the hospital. At last check, he was in stable condition and was expected to recover.
Police are awaiting toxicology results to determine if alcohol or drugs were factors in the wreck.
Dose has a criminal history that includes drug charges, burglary and car theft.
Wessing said Dose is facing a charge of manslaughter in connection with the deadly wreck. Other charges could be filed once police have completed their investigation.

Antonio Dose, Arizona butcher

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
He sounds like a POS that needs fitting punishment.

re:"Wetback"

Where does it say he's a Mexican national?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Even "American citizen" anchor babies are often more loyal to Mexico than to the USA.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Where does it say he's a Mexican national?
Do you think the sheik-owned media would admit it if he was?