Author Topic: Who was Ezra?  (Read 12157 times)

Rhuan

Who was Ezra?
« on: September 23, 2006, 11:19:55 AM »
In order to find more information about Islam, I've been reading some more of the quran.

I have come to the following verse (look at the part in bold):

Quran surah 9 verse 30
And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

I am of the understanding that this is total rubbish, but I would like to know if there could be any possible thing that could bring Muhammed to believe that this is the case.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 01:53:53 PM by Rhuan »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Who was Ezra?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »
This is another "copyist error" in the koran.  While copying the contents from the Bible that lunatic or his followers made this mistake.  Jews never ever reconginzed Ezra as their Messiah and Ezra never claimed himself to be the Messiah either.  This clearly show the lunacy of muahmmed and his incorrect understanding of the Bible.  Ezra was a post exile (after Babylonian captivity) leader of the Jews along with Nehamiah, Zerubabel and the Cheif preist Joshua. 

There are numerous other historical inaccuracies in the koran too.  Another prominent one was koran describes Mary, the mother of Jesus as the sister of Moses and Aaron.  In this case muhammed is thinking Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as the as same person as Mary.  What a lunatic.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 12:48:12 PM »
Thanks for the response, I was just wondering if there was any basses at all to what was written in the quran.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 03:06:21 PM »
This is another "copyist error" in the koran.  While copying the contents from the Bible that lunatic or his followers made this mistake.  Jews never ever reconginzed Ezra as their Messiah and Ezra never claimed himself to be the Messiah either.  This clearly show the lunacy of muahmmed and his incorrect understanding of the Bible.  Ezra was a post exile (after Babylonian captivity) leader of the Jews along with Nehamiah, Zerubabel and the Cheif preist Joshua. 

There are numerous other historical inaccuracies in the koran too.  Another prominent one was koran describes Mary, the mother of Jesus as the sister of Moses and Aaron.  In this case muhammed is thinking Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as the as same person as Mary.  What a lunatic.

are they amateures or something the guys who wrote the quran?

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 03:42:16 PM »
From my studies, muhammed, before he began speaking(others wrote it down) the quran, was an illiterate sex obsessed slave trader...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 04:03:33 PM by Rhuan »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »
From my studies, muhammed, before he began speaking(others wrote it down) the quran was an illiterate sex obsessed slave trader...

you did become better!  :)

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 03:59:19 PM »
The big question is, did mohammed think he was right, did he really think he had spoken with an angel, or, did he make it all up to get power and sex?

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 04:17:17 PM »
The big question is, did mohammed think he was right, did he really think he had spoken with an angel, or, did he make it all up to get power and sex?

G-d is one, and no chance he is so cruel.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 04:29:56 PM »
I have three theories:
1. Mohammed made the whole thing up in order to gain power and sex.

2. He had some form of schizophrenia, and attributed voices that he heard to angels.

3. He was visited by Satan or one of satan's servants.

I currently think that number 3 is most likely to be the case.

El Cabong!

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 05:41:33 PM »
Mo writing the koran

Rhuan

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 05:52:38 PM »
Mohammed didn't write the quran, he was illiterate...

El Cabong!

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »
Mohammed didn't write the quran, he was illiterate...
No shiite?
Please don't split hairs, without him the koran would not have been written. Take the comment for the comic content and forget about correcting everything, it's just plain childish, as I am being.

Rhuan

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 06:30:18 PM »
Saying he could write is giving him a compliment that he doesn't deserve.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 06:43:39 PM by Rhuan »

El Cabong!

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 06:42:10 PM »
I give up.

Rhuan

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2006, 06:44:15 PM »
I'm just saying that we should never give him a compliment he does not deserve.

I'm sorry if I've upset you...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 07:45:59 PM »
Mo writing the koran

Hay El Cabong the pig writting in the koran looks like Yasser Arafat is it possible he has come back in a next life as a pig?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 07:59:58 PM »
Mo writing the koran

Hay El Cabong the pig writting in the koran looks like Yasser Arafat is it possible he has come back in a next life as a pig?

Arafat looked a lot like Ringo Starr there for a while, lol.

Hehe, I remeber when Israel used to bury the palestinian terrorist in pig guts and skins until the libs got their panties in a bunch about it. They should be tied up in pig pens and have the pigs eat them alive like in that movie "Snatch".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »
Mo writing the koran

Arafat looked a lot like Ringo Starr there for a while, lol.

Hehe, I remeber when Israel used to bury the palestinian terrorist in pig guts and skins until the libs got their panties in a bunch about it. They should be tied up in pig pens and have the pigs eat them alive like in that movie "Snatch".
Yes he did look like Ringo Starr. I expressed something like that the other day in one of my posts that pigs should be kept in the jails that the have in Guantanamo Bay. They should be able to walk outside the cells and  at night the pigs should bunk in the cells with the real Muslim animals. However I like your idea better tie the Muslim terrorist up and toss them in to the pig pen alive. I have been told by an old pig farmer the pigs will eat them alive.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 08:36:49 PM »
both pigs are buring in hell ;D and their followers are on their way to hell.

also that pig muhammed did not understand one thing - all scriptures should be given through the Jews!

let us send one e-mail to muhammed [email protected]If he responds it means he knows how to read/write.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 08:39:18 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 02:16:17 PM »
LOL!

Rhuan

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2006, 02:20:26 PM »
I spose I'm meant to say lol, so: lol.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 05:32:46 PM »
Wasn't Ezra "Pop" in The Beverly Hillbillies?

The "Sacred Qu'uran" is so completely "nuts" that it says that as soon as the Israelites reached Canaan, Moses killed Goliath.

It also says that Jesus' name was "Isa", and that he was taken down from the cross alive and didn't die.

And;...let's not forget the famous "Satanic Verses"....when Muhammad "prophesied" some complete lunacy, and then "changed his mind", claiming that "those verses were dictated to him by Satan, so now he was going to change his mind and "re-do" the "prohpecy" -- these so-called "Satanic Verses" are those which Salman Rushdie brought to world attention, thus bringing a "Fatwa" order from the "Ayatollah" for every "Mohammedan" in the world to hunt the author down and assassinate him.

Thanks to Rhuan for bringing the website "The Religion Of Peace" to our attention!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2006, 09:56:43 PM »
MAYBE IT WASN'T EITHER OF NUMBERS 1-4.

MAYBE IT WAS JUST GOOD OLD FASHIONED SYPHILIS THAT ROTTED OUT MO'S BRAINS.

El Cabong!

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »
Thanks, Yacov for letting us know who drew such a good picture of the pig muhamadman. Does anyone know who drew this one?

Rhuan

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2006, 06:08:14 PM »
Our beliefs regarding Satan differ greatly. However, I am not here to try and talk you around to my way of thinking, not at the moment anyway.