Author Topic: New youtube account from Steven Weigang's friend: "The Holy Academy of Nazism"  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Ben Mizrachi, who was banned from this forum after praising Hitler and the Nazis, is a highly respected key member of Steven Weigang's "JDL" forum. Here is his latest youtube account which he proudly sent me:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jewnassi

In this account, Ben says that his religion is Nazism. He warmly praises and defends Hitler, whom he calls a "Zionist" and a "messenger of G-d". Ben says that Hitler "cleansed the earth". Ben headlines his account as "The Holy Academy of Nazism".

Ben is one of the main members of Steven Weigang's "JDL" forum. Weigang knows that Ben is a sick Nazi. Weigang is supported by Shelly Rubin who currently controls the name "JDL" in the United States. And Shelly Rubin is supported by Mike Guzofsky (Yekutiel) and David HaIvri, two phony frauds who sometimes refer to themselves as "Kahanists".

I just thought our members should know what the splinter groups that hate JTF are really all about.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
בס''ד

Ben Mizrachi, who was banned from this forum after praising Hitler and the Nazis, is a highly respected key member of Steven Weigang's "JDL" forum. Here is his latest youtube account which he proudly sent me:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jewnassi

In this account, Ben says that his religion is Nazism. He warmly praises and defends Hitler, whom he calls a "Zionist" and a "messenger of G-d". Ben says that Hitler "cleansed the earth". Ben headlines his account as "The Holy Academy of Nazism".

Ben is one of the main members of Steven Weigang's "JDL" forum. Weigang knows that Ben is a sick Nazi. Weigang is supported by Shelly Rubin who currently controls the name "JDL" in the United States. And Shelly Rubin is supported by Mike Guzofsky (Yekutiel) and David HaIvri, two phony frauds who sometimes refer to themselves as "Kahanists".

I just thought our members should know what the splinter groups that hate JTF are really all about.
This guy is a real sicko if you read 'all about me'  he's really sick
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 11:24:03 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
If someone would run them over with their car accidentally, I'd pay for the damage.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ben Mizrachi is an animal. His crazy phantasies are disgusting behind any believe.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
What a disgusting person!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
What a twisted sicko.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What a disgusting channel. Somebody should flag it right now.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

This guy belongs to a mental asylum. Let's not waste our time with such nonsense. For a message to be worth criticizing, it should have a minimum degree of consistency.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Both Steven and Ben need a beating.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think Steven just stupidly befriends anything that moves. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I knew what those Nazis were all about all along.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
I knew what those Nazis were all about all along.

Aha  ::)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Ben is a sick pup.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
   #8 - Most Subscribed (This Week) - Israel
#1 - Most Subscribed (This Week) - Gurus - Israel

That is what is listed in profile.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

wow

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

Because there is only 2 Guru's from Israel  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
An actual neo-nazi (sstyrant88) posted on Ben's profile and pretty much told him what an idiot he was in a very crude way.  :::D

Ben, if you read this, realize they will never accept you. You need to get your life straightened out and let go of those insane, evil ideas. It's not about "complexity", which you told me I don't have the creativity to understand. It's about common sense and basic decency, both of which you are sorely lacking in.

You're Jewish, you need to accept and embrace that fact and stop playing Nazi before you get hurt or killed by real ones.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The whole Steven bunch are immature nuts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
I just flagged his video and left a message to that sicko  >:(

If he loves that little [censored] hitler as much as he says he does then my advice is he follows hitlers example and commits suicide. Do us all a favour.
Shalom to you all from the UK.