Author Topic: Co-Host of the "The View" doesn't know if world is round  (Read 610 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Co-Host of the "The View" doesn't know if world is round
« on: November 04, 2010, 05:22:10 PM »
Check out this video

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Co-Host of the "The View" doesn't know if world is round
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »
Check out this video

This show is dumb to begin with with a bunch of washed up idiots.  Too bad Elizabeth Hasselback doesn't stand up and leave this show of morons.

And Oh how I can not stand that Behar loud mouth.  She was the first fanning herself over the fraud in the White House.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:56:23 PM »
What an idiot
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 07:12:11 PM »
I sincerely don't believe that there is a brain in the skull of any of The View Hosts...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 07:46:43 PM »
Shrill harpies.  Every one of them.  Elizabeth Hasselbeck, being a phony Conservative is the very worst of them.  She says moronic things like, "Muslims did not kill Americans on 9/11".  What a vile group of idiots.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 07:53:11 PM »
I guess I should start watching that show since there idiocy seems to entertain me a great deal. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt