Author Topic: Paul Kersey strikes again  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
Re: Paul Kersey strikes again
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 02:38:51 PM »
When I see that name I keep thinking of Charles Bronson from Death Wish
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 02:39:50 PM »
What is that supposed to be, and who is Paul Kersey ?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 02:51:41 PM »
Paul Kersey is Charles Bronson in the Death Wish series.
You'll like the movies.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 03:23:54 PM »
Paul Kersey is Charles Bronson in the Death Wish series.
You'll like the movies.

Vigilante Justice!!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 03:47:46 PM »
Aha those were pretty good (albeit semi trashy) movies.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 04:10:32 PM »

I think they were awesome movies which give the audience the feeling of sweet revenge against the street scum who were, and are, destroying our homes and societies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »

I think they were awesome movies which give the audience the feeling of sweet revenge against the street scum who were, and are, destroying our homes and societies.

Nicely said

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 05:29:22 PM »
They are all pretty good movies. --  I forget which one [I think its from DW2] has Charles Bronson eating dinner with a nice elderly couple, and in the middle of dinner he gets up to check on his car, finds some hoodlums messing with it, the hoodlums mess with him, and then he just shoots the two hoodlums, and goes back inside to finish dinner as if nothing has happened.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »
They are all pretty good movies. --  I forget which one [I think its from DW2] has Charles Bronson eating dinner with a nice elderly couple, and in the middle of dinner he gets up to check on his car, finds some hoodlums messing with it, the hoodlums mess with him, and then he just shoots the two hoodlums, and goes back inside to finish dinner as if nothing has happened.

No, it's #3. I always get a kick out of Charles Bronson "admiring" the couple's stuffed cabbage! :) I just wish they made that Orthodox couple a little stronger in their convictions.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 06:03:20 PM »

No, it's #3. I always get a kick out of Charles Bronson "admiring" the couple's stuffed cabbage! :) I just wish they made that Orthodox couple a little stronger in their convictions.

Is that the one where he boobie trap the window and the guys front teeth get stuck into the wood plank?
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 06:22:02 PM »

Is that the one where he boobie trap the window and the guys front teeth get stuck into the wood plank?

Yep! :::D

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »
A true vigilante, Bernhard Goetz! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Goetz

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »
A true vigilante, Bernhard Goetz! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Goetz

Poor S.O.B.! He got a bum rap. He should have killed those shvugs!!!!!