Author Topic: English defense league?  (Read 612 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
English defense league?
« on: November 07, 2010, 10:06:25 PM »
what are your thoughts on them?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: English defense league?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 12:42:18 AM »
There are Nazis there. Unfortunately, they are not like Geert Wilder's party. They are closer to Front National in France, filled with Nazi pigs.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: English defense league?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 12:52:17 AM »
My opinion of the EDL is that there are a far, far higher percentage of pro-English people than Nazis.  The majority of people simply want their country to be English and not Islamic.  Of course I have a low opinion of England/Britan in general... expelling the Jews in the past, and their actions during WW2 are unforgiveable.  If England becomes Islamic it should be nuked [like all Islamic countries], and if not the English are a people who need to have your boot on their neck or they were be at your throat [the history of the 'British Empire' is enough evidence of that].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein