Author Topic: The Quran [5:82] on Jews: "Worst enemies of Islam"  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
The Quran [5:82] on Jews: "Worst enemies of Islam"
« on: November 08, 2010, 02:00:28 AM »
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/5/82/default.htm

33 translations of the Quran make the point crystal clear.  One more of the irreconcilable issues in dealing with Israeli Muslims.

No Jew should EVER act in any way which benefits a Muslim [even an antisemite like Jesse Helms can be reasoned with (and he was), if he was a Muslim he would have a religious belief that his 'Allah' (a fictional Islamic deity associated with our HaShem; as we all know Mohamed never spoke with any angels, and certainly did not receive any message from G-d, so the allegation that 'Allah' = G-d is utterly preposterous!) would send him to burning red hot hell for all eternity where he would be tortured over and over day after day if he were to show anything but hate and jihad towards Jews (barring the devious Taqiyya and Kitman)].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: The Quran [5:82] on Jews: "Worst enemies of Islam"
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 02:59:13 AM »
"You shall find O Muhammad the most avowed enemy to those who conformed their will to Allah’s will arc the Jews and those who incorporate with Allah other deities. And you shall find that the people who have a better disposition toward those who conformed their will to Allah’s will are those who are Christians*. This is because among them, there are priests and monks who fear Allah and not extravagant in their accounts of themselves nor do they entertain inordinate self-esteem."

One translation [w/ the other 32 reinforcing the meaning of the Sura].

*Craig Winn/Prophet of Doom spells out the numerous times Christians are treated harshly in the Koran/Hadith/Sira etc.

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein