Author Topic: Well done Lads!  (Read 3549 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Well done Lads!
« on: December 08, 2010, 06:51:08 AM »

I just got hold of this bit of news and laughed.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20101208/twl-mideast-peace-efforts-in-crisis-3cd7efd_1.html

Washington fails to secure settlement freeze.
I'm sure JTF had something to do with that.

Anyway maybe that will teach washington to butt out in future.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Well done Lads!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 03:19:14 AM »
It’s no use trying to flatter us. It makes you look even more despicable. The bottomline is you support a Holocaust-denier and there’s nothing you can say that will make it acceptable. You are wasting your time. There are many Nazi sites, that’s where you belong.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 04:20:27 AM »
There is no point in trying to flatter but I think BritishSword might try to learn from us and correct his mistake.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 06:50:01 AM »
There is no point in trying to flatter but I think BritishSword might try to learn from us and correct his mistake.

I doubt that. When he introduced himself, he said the Shoah happened a long time ago while there was a Holocaust happening now in England. That speaks volumes.
Besides, there can never be any excuse for supporting a Holocaust-denier. Some mistakes are forgivable, others are not. I will never trust someone who has sunk as low as that. Denying the reality of the Shoah is like murdering our people a second time.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 07:06:45 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 08:00:55 AM »
yaakov mendel, I didn't think "BritishSword" was a holocaust denier as much as a holocaust denying tolerant. But anyway you're probably right.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 04:32:53 PM »
"The head of the Yesha Council of settlers, Danny Dayan, said Washington's admission of defeat on the settlement issue showed that Israel could stand up to its main ally and get away with it."

What is this all about? What is there to get away with?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 04:38:16 PM »
There is always room for anybody to commit tishuva

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 05:08:29 PM »
There is always room for anybody to commit tishuva

Not for everyone. Especially not for Nazis like BritishRanAwayFromIsrael.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »
Okaaaay
Yaakov Mendel I do not give a flying [censored] what you think of me or whether you trust me or not so you can stop wasting your time telling me to go somewhere else.
  I have a duty, a christian biblical duty to further the cause of Israel and help the Jewish people as a whole. Doesn't say anything about being nice to individual spiteful jews. So you wanna mouth off at me you can get stuffed.

I am pretty sure I didn't specify england in that post, I meant europe. The point was Europe IS being overrun by Islamic colonists. They WILL start a jewish slaughter when they take control. You know this right? Thats why the sites here, or one of the reasons.
  If we still have our current government G-d forbid they will whitewash this, they will say it is a handful of extremists that islam is peaceful blah de blah like they've been doing for the past fifteen years.
  That is the meaning OK.

Y'all need to take a leaf from the christian bible. Forgiveness of seven times seventy, does make life easier.

Zelnarr! Thankyou for seeing the light. We all make mistakes. OK mistake, I'm not Jewish the holocaust isn't at the forefront of my mind, if I see holocaust denial, I think "oh how very silly of them" ... but obviously its the equivalent of a mortal sin with you guys.
   So yeah LESSON LEARNT lets move on!
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 05:43:34 PM »
Okaaaay
Yaakov Mendel I do not give a flying deleted what you think of me or whether you trust me or not so you can stop wasting your time telling me to go somewhere else.
  I have a duty, a christian biblical duty to further the cause of Israel and help the Jewish people as a whole. Doesn't say anything about being nice to individual spiteful jews. So you wanna mouth off at me you can get stuffed.
   I am pretty sure I didn't specify england in that post, I meant europe. The point was Europe IS being overrun by Islamic colonists. They WILL start a jewish slaughter when they take control. You know this right? Thats why the sites here, or one of the reasons.
  If we still have our current government G-d forbid they will whitewash this, they will say it is a handful of extremists that islam is peaceful blah de blah like they've been doing for the past fifteen years.
  That is the meaning OK.

Y'all need to take a leaf from the christian bible. Forgiveness of seven times seventy, does make life easier.

Your christian biblical duty is none of my concern and I won't "take a leaf from the christian bible". My ancestors preferred to die rather than be forced to worship foreign idols, so don't expect me to betray them.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:35:02 AM by yaakov mendel »