Author Topic: Jordanian Politicians Fear PA State at Home  (Read 394 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Jordanian Politicians Fear PA State at Home
« on: November 08, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
I know Jordan is part of Israel but this could be great news if it gets all the arabs to leave the current state of Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140518
Anger at Israel expressed this week during Jordan's parliamentary election campaign stems from the fear that the Hashemite Kingdom may be forced to accept back the Palestinian Arabs that came under Israel's sovereignty following the 1967 Six Day War.

The candidates are expressing fears that if talks collapse between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, Jordan may instead become the de facto Palestinian state. They use the fear to fuel arguments supporting cancellation of the country's 1994 peace treaty with Israel.

The unstated concern that Jordan may be forced to accept as new citizens hundreds of thousands of Palestinian Authority residents stems partly from the fact that the country's population is already more than 50 percent Palestinian. Those Jordanians who are not Palestinian are Bedouin, and support King Abdullah II and the royal family.

The possibility, raised by nationalist Israelis as the “Jordanian option,” has exacerbated growing concerns among Jordanians that Israel may prefer this plan above all.

“It would mean Jordan's demise and the obliteration of our national identity,” said independent candidate Salameh Ghoweiry in a campaign speech in Zarqa, hometown of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, assassinated leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Pro-government Bedouin politicians with ties to the king are expected to sweep the election, especially since the fundamentalist Islamic Action Front – the largest opposition group – is boycotting the polls.

As a result, any criticism from the next Jordanian parliament over King Abdullah's policies is likely to be desultory at best.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jordanian Politicians Fear PA State at Home
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 03:53:50 PM »
so will this action encentifize the arabs leaving israel if so i hope it does!

Byizrat hashem

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 03:56:50 PM »
so will this action encentifize the arabs leaving israel if so i hope it does!

Byizrat hashem

Do you mean give the arabs an incentive? I do not know what encentifize means..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 05:28:17 PM »
like giving the arabs more of a major reason to leave israel.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »
"50%"?  No, 70% is the correct figure.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein