Author Topic: Trip of Chilean miners to Israel : a costly invitation  (Read 931 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Trip of Chilean miners to Israel : a costly invitation
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »

Jerusalem Post :

" The 33 Chilean miners who captured the world's attention surviving 69 days in a collapsed mine have accepted an Israeli invitation to visit the Holy Land for Christmas.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor says the Chilean ambassador has confirmed the miners would come.

Palmor says Israel offered the miners an all expenses paid, weeklong tour of Christian holy sites and other attractions over the holidays. Palmor also says the miners want to bring their families and Israel is considering it. He spoke on Thursday.

On Wednesday, it was reported that the miners had said they want to be accompanied on the trip by 70 of their family members, including children, grandchildren and mothers. One of the miners has asked to bring his mistress as well as his wife. "

Should we pull this face :  :laugh: , or that one :  >:(   ?

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=194751

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
Re: Trip of Chilean miners to Israel : a costly invitation
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »
One of the miners has asked to bring his mistress as well as his wife.

Relationship with wife can be different and some times its only a stamp in the passport. Sorry "professional" grammar fixers but its the best i can do. English is not my mother language and i am not leaving just because someone hate me for unknown reason ^^.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 03:19:31 PM »
muman613 Go ahead! Say what you want to say to me? I seen your respond and i am not playing "last comment" game with you. Convince yourself that i ` am "black homosexual" and unleash your hate  >:(  >:(
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 03:25:54 PM by FreedomDefender »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »
muman613 Go ahead! Say what you want to say to me? I seen your respond and i am not playing "last comment" game with you. Convince yourself that i ` am "black homosexual" and unleash your hate  >:(  >:(

It seemed to me that you are implying that infidelity is OK between married partners. In todays world a man should only have one woman. Polygamy, although sanctioned by the Torah, is not a practice we engage in today.

And FreedomFighter... Why do you always seem to add comments to the effect that you feel that people are picking on you? Ever since I first encountered you here you have been making odd comments, then when people ask you why you said what you said you then become defensive, as you have been recently with KWRBT... You should not be so sensitive about these things.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 03:34:28 PM »
Yawn.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 04:09:24 PM »
It seemed to me that you are implying that infidelity is OK between married partners. In todays world a man should only have one woman.
I am implying (lets just say) marriage of convenience. If i support such marriage? No. If i think that cheating on your own wife is infidelity? Yes. But what if they never slept together?  It can be just business or even unwanted marriage and i don`t know a religious laws regarding this. Different people, different cases. As long as they don`t trying to kill me they can marry how they want. Grammar errors (don`t forget).  

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 04:16:16 PM »
As I already brought up here http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,50170.msg476788.html#msg476788 even more than the cost, is that Israel Tourism Minister Stas Misezhnikov invited them over "To have a spiritual Xmas in the Holy Land and to give Thanksgiving for their rescue" ie give thanks to Yeshu HaNotzri.

One will probably find that Stas himself had one paternal Jewish great-grandfather, and that he is Halachically a goy, and even a closet Notzri, like many immigrants from the CIS, and even a KGB/FSB/GRU agent!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:33:15 PM by wonga66 »

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 04:25:49 PM »
And FreedomFighter... Why do you always seem to add comments to the effect that you feel that people are picking on you? Ever since I first encountered you here you have been making odd comments, then when people ask you why you said what you said you then become defensive, as you have been recently with KWRBT...
Do you mind if i will not answer this question? I understand what you asking.
You should not be so sensitive about these things
If i were sensitive i would never join forums, no matter what subjects. Don`t confuse me with some boy who sees everything as pink and roses.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:01:26 PM »
I think it's great that Israeli tourism will be promoted in this way. If people visit Israel and learn to love it while there, then they won't be so quick to push for Israeli suicide. I don't like the infidelity of that one guy, but he's just one out of many.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 08:05:03 PM »
It seems to me that Israel has gone a bit overboard with this endeavor, at least in terms of cost. I want people around the world to get a good impression of the Holy Land but it seems like they are trying to buy the miners' loyalty and that's a shame.

That being said, the pricetag of this pales in comparison to the free food, education, healthcare, and college that Fakestinian Arab Nazi families get from the Jewish taxpayer from the cradle to the grave.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »
This is the first that I have heard of the invitation.  And, in this world, there is such a thing as "public relations".  I think this is good public relations for the great State of Israel.