Author Topic: Al-Qaeda Launches Ferocious Shoah Against Iraqi Christians; World Silent  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Iraqi Christians Flee Homes After Latest Attacks By Muslim Terrorists

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20101110/wl_csm/342464;_ylt=AseRwTHXKsTCPfGnCWSg25hvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTJkMzZobjgyBGFzc2V0A2NzbS8yMDEwMTExMC8zNDI0NjQEcG9zAzMzBHNlYwN5bl9hcnRpY2x

Of course the United Nazis and world are silent about this as usual. I don't think that Iraqi Christians should spend much time wondering if Madeleine Albright and NATO will come in and bomb Muslim hospitals, orphanages, and schools in retaliation for this genocide. But what really stands out is the silence of that supposed defender of the Christian faith, Fag Buchanus. Most Iraqi Christians are Catholics, which is the denomination of Christianity that Fag supposedly belongs to. How come Fag could say that Israel's feeble so-called "war" against Hezbollah was "anti-Christian", and accused the IDF of persecuting Israeli Arab "Christians" during the siege of the Mosque of the Nativity, but he strangely has no words to say when an actual holocaust is waged against his Catholic Christian brothers and sisters?

Hmmm.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo News
Iraqi Christians flee homes after fresh Baghdad attacks
By Jane Arraf, and Laith Hammoudi
– Wed Nov 10, 12:41 pm ET

Baghdad – A wave of bombings and mortar attacks struck Christian areas across Baghdad Wednesday, sending families fleeing their homes a day after Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki pledged the government would protect them.
Interior Ministry officials said improvised bombs and a car bomb were detonated near the homes of Christians in at least seven neighborhoods in Baghdad late Tuesday and early Wednesday, killing at least four people and wounding more than 16.
The bombings, which came 10 days after more than 50 Christians were killed by Al Qaeda-linked gunmen who stormed a church during Sunday mass, have sown panic in the close-knit community.
Some fled their homes to seek refuge at the very church which was attacked on Oct 31.
“We were so afraid – we left without taking anything,” says Umm Danny, surrounded by her three children, a niece, and a nephew in the church hall of Our Lady of Salvation in central Baghdad. She said they hear explosions so often in their south Baghdad neighborhood of Dora they didn’t think anything of it until one detonated on their block near the home of a particularly devout Christian family.
“We went barefoot onto the roof and climbed onto our Muslim neighbor’s house,” she says. “They helped us and told us to stay with them but we were afraid.” Umm Danny, who did not want her full name used, said the neighbors cried when they left.
“I think this is only a warning,” says another Christian planning to leave for the Kurdish capital of Erbil. “We are expecting anything at anytime. It seems as if they can do anything without anyone stopping them.”
Mr. Maliki on Tuesday met with senior church leaders, telling them in a meeting aired on state-run television that his government would protect Christians.
He thanked France for sending a hospital plane to take more than 30 of the wounded for treatment but said it "must not be an incentive to emigrate." The Iraqi government has asked the Vatican and the West not to encourage Christians to leave Iraq.
Almost half of the approximately 800,000 Christians in Iraq before the war are believed to have fled – many given refugee status in the West.
The assault on the church by a team of gunmen who passed through checkpoints with explosives along with more than 20 bombs in Shiite areas two days later have shaken faith in the government’s ability to protect the population.
Iraqis blame government for weak securityMore than eight months after Iraqis voted in national elections, Maliki is struggling to form a governing coalition. Iraq’s parliament has been ordered back to work on Thursday but it appears unlikely they will elect a speaker.
“I blame the government for all these attacks. It’s a very weak government and it can’t protect us,” says Moshi Zeya Moshi, shouting in pain as he talked on the phone. He was wounded in the thigh when a bomb placed under his neighbor’s car exploded in their Senaa Street neighborhood on Wednesday morning. Mr. Moshi, who works as a guard, said he had gone out after the first explosion to check on his elderly neighbor when the bomb exploded.
The "Islamic State in Iraq," a group linked to Al Qaeda, declared responsibility for the Oct. 31 attack and followed with a warning that it would continue to kill Christians.
The church attack followed by the bombings in neighborhoods has left many terrified that the next step will be gunmen breaking into their homes. In the northern city of Mosul, attacks on Christians became progressively more targeted until victims were abducted or killed in their homes and shops. The killings there sparked an exodus of more than 1,000 families north to relative safety of the Kurdish territories.
Kurdish Prime Minister Barham Salih said he had spoken with the Chaldean patriarch to tell him the Kurdish regional government would give the fleeing families refuge.
“It is our duty. It is the least we can do in this hour of crisis. Our doors are open – they can come, they can work,” Mr. Salih told the Monitor. "There is no notion of closing the border,” he said, responding to rumors sweeping the Christian community.
The attacks have left angry church officials in a quandary over what to tell a community they have traditionally encouraged not to leave.
“The security authorities promised to protect us, but we don’t know what kind of procedures they’ve put in place,” Syrian Archbishop Matti Shaba Matoka, one of the small group of clerics who met Maliki, told the Monitor.
Next door at Our Lady of Salvation, there appeared to be minimal security outside the church where the doors were hanging on their hinges and there were bullet holes in the walls. “Our bishops cannot do anything,” said one Christian man, who said he blamed the political vacuum for the violence.
Christian member of parliament Ynadim Kennah said the bombings pointed out the short-comings of the government security institutions and the chaos of the political vacuum.
“They are an evidence of the failure of the intelligence agencies," he asked. "What can the forces do in the streets if they don’t have intelligence information?”

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Al-Qaeda Launches Ferocious Shoah Against Iraqi Christians; World Silent
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 07:57:01 PM »
I blame Bush for this primarily. It's sad when even "conservative", "Christian" presidents act in such stupid ways.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 08:01:40 PM »
I blame Bush for this primarily. It's sad when even "conservative", "Christian" presidents act in such stupid ways.
Yes, I seem to recall troops weren't allowed to protect Christian neighborhoods out of not wanting to offend the Moosies.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
Why do you call this a Shoah? The Shoah was the Nazi Holocaust against the Jewish people in Europe. I do not think that the word should be used in any other context. It would be better to call it a Nakbah against Christians or something...

http://www.chgs.umn.edu/educational/witnesslegacyteacher/glossary.html
Shoah The Hebrew word meaning "catastrophe," denoting the catastrophic destruction of European Jewry during World War II. The term is used in Israel, and the Knesset (the Israeli Parliament) has designated an official day, called Yom ha-Shoah, as a day of commemorating the Shoah or Holocaust.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »
Or it could be called persecution.

Now I'm also curious as to why Buchanan is silent about this. 

On the other hand, I'm also curious as to what the Arab Christians in other Middle Eastern countries have to say about this.  Do any of you think for a minute, that the Christians in Hamastan, Lebanon, Egypt or Syria will utter a peep?  They won't. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 08:15:52 PM »
Why would I want to use the Muslim Nazi term for the nonexistent Israeli "catastrophe" that supposedly befell the Fakestinians to describe this holocaust against Iraqi Christians?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »
Or it could be called persecution.

Now I'm also curious as to why Buchanan is silent about this. 

On the other hand, I'm also curious as to what the Arab Christians in other Middle Eastern countries have to say about this.  Do any of you think for a minute, that the Christians in Hamastan, Lebanon, Egypt or Syria will utter a peep?  They won't. 

Buchanan actually did write a piece about it
http://buchanan.org/blog/the-murderers-of-christianity-4575

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »
t_h_j, I read the article.  Here's what stood out for me:

Why is Christianity being murdered in its cradle by Muslim fanatics?

Multiple reasons. A return of Islamic militancy. The rise of ethnic nationalism that conflates tribal and religious identity. Hatred of America for its domination of the region, for our war on terror that they see as a war on Islam and for our support of Israel in its suppression of the Palestinians.

He mentions the persecution, but only to then turn around and blame America and her support of Israel for supposedly oppressing the fakestinians.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »
He mentions the persecution, but only to then turn around and blame America and her support of Israel for supposedly oppressing the fakestinians.
Exactly. He is trying to revive the ancient anti-Semitic blood libel that "the Jews killed Jesus" and use the blood of Christian children for matzos.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 04:50:48 AM »
To me, what stands out most is not so much Pat Buchanan's silence as the Vatican's silence. The Vatican prefers to bash Israel and its alleged "occupation of Arab territories" rather than stand up for their fellow Christians persecuted by Muslims in the Middle East. Just as the Vatican remained silent about German Nazis in the 30s and the 40s, the Vatican remains silent about Muslim Nazis today.

I recommend the following video about Muslims raping and torturing Christian girls in Iraq. I warn you that it is distressing but it is important to watch.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 05:00:24 AM »
I am curious to know where the Vatican is too. The Vatican should be standing up for persecuted Christians worldwide, but all the more so these as most of them are fellow Catholics.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 06:37:20 AM »
Why the term Shoah? what is this atrocious contempt for the Shoah against the Jews by Nazis, Communists, European Christians and Muslims?

How dare you distort the meaning of this word? this word is meant to represent the Holocaust of millions of our Jewish brothers and sisters by the sub-human Nazis, Communists, Muslims and European Christians. The use of this word for persecutions of the Christian of Iraq is the denial, supression and anti-Semitic contempt for this sacred term - same as using the term "evacuation" (as if the Jews being violently taken out of their homes and their holy G-d given Land becoming Islamic Judenrein are "evacuated garbage") for the criminal exile/ethnic cleansing of Jews from Gush Katif and Northern Samaria by the Communist Gestapo Israeli government.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:06:40 AM by IsraeliGovtIsKapo »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 06:50:29 AM »
I find the word "Shoah" very inappropriate too, but, to be fair, I think it's a kind of blunder with no insinuation whatsoever to belittle the Shoah, so I don't think we should focus on this. Still, I was shocked too by that choice of word and I agree with Ron.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:03:59 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »
I think all have come to the conclusion that it is a religion of piece.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
I mean shoah and holocaust with a lowercase s/h, of course I am not saying it is the same as the Shoah/Holocaust. But this is certainly no less brutal than the real Shoah/Holocaust.

The only reason why this genocide of innocent Iraqi Christians isn't a second Holocaust (uppercase H) is there aren't enough Jews in Iraq for al-Qaeda to butcher on that scale.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 01:25:15 PM »
All of this bickering that certain members of this forum are starting over your title seems meant to obscure the fact that there is terrible, evil persecution of Christians going on, call it by what term you will.

I hope that there is a way for them to leave for safer countries.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 01:29:19 PM »
I used a word stronger than persecution because this is stronger than persecution. Persecution is nobody hiring you, getting roughed up by bullies and/or the police, etc. This is genocide and I can promise everyone that Iraqi al-Qaeda is fantasizing about doing this to five and a half million Jews in Israel and having a real second Shoah (uppercase S).

As for the Iraqi Christians leaving for safer countries, that may be the only option but Iraq is their country fair and square; they were there long before Iraq was Islamicized. They are ancient Chaldeans and aren't even Arabs. The United States could protect them in a heartbeat by dropping a couple hundred napalm bombs on surrounding Iraqi Muslim villages but in Jorge Wahhabi Bush, we had a president who willfully did nothing so as not to offend his sand-bros, and in Barack Hitler Osama, we have a president who is actively helping al-Qaeda as much as he can.