Author Topic: Whos protecting this country? Missile launched near California Coast!!!  (Read 3239 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Whos protecting this country? Missile launched near California Coast!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 12:05:44 PM »
Here every theory creates more problems than it solves.

Obliquely looking in to the hyper circular but horizontal trajectory it may be a jet liner, but then where it has gone. 

I remember NK declaring after their N-test that the west coast may see many more spectacles. So NK may have equal chances of being the culprit along with the Jetliner and they both are better candidates than the UFO.

I don't think it's aliens, but technically it is a "UFO" (unidentified flying object). What exactly is "hyper circular but horizontal trajectory"?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 01:31:26 PM »
Here every theory creates more problems than it solves.

Obliquely looking in to the hyper circular but horizontal trajectory it may be a jet liner, but then where it has gone. 

I remember NK declaring after their N-test that the west coast may see many more spectacles. So NK may have equal chances of being the culprit along with the Jetliner and they both are better candidates than the UFO.

I don't think it's aliens, but technically it is a "UFO" (unidentified flying object). What exactly is "hyper circular but horizontal trajectory"?

In simple terms it is the horizontal horizon extended parallel to the circular curvature of the earth. Obviously this extends beyond the visual limits and creates a paradox at the end point of our horizontal vision when it deviates from the circularity of the earth. This paradox is best visible in the direction of the open oceans and least in the hills and cities etc.. Jetliners mostly follow this route.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 01:47:00 PM »
I am still shocked people actually believe it was a plane, seriously, does the media think we are dumb?

the media might think that if you believe in conspiracies such as a north korean missile launch, etc.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 04:32:35 PM »
Whatever it was at least it was outward bound thank G-d... There is still a great deal of speculation as to what it was but more and more people are starting to say it was an airliner... I find it hard to believe it could be an accidental launch because I would hope there needs to be a few levels of arming to send something like that on it way  :o . I would also think even if the U.S military didn't fess up to something like that Russia or China would be watching close enough to detect the launch of something big enough to leave vapor trail like that and use it to embarrass the U.S military.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 05:06:12 PM »
THIS is a missile - Nazi style!