Author Topic: Arabs in Israel: All Jews are filthy bastards  (Read 2897 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Arabs in Israel: All Jews are filthy bastards
« on: November 09, 2010, 08:03:22 AM »

in 0:04 the Arabs are chanting "remember the battle of Khaybar Jews, the army of Muhammad shall return!" (!خيبر خيبر يا يهود, جيش محمّد سيعود). This is Islam.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Arabs in Israel: All Jews are filthy bastards
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 08:15:35 AM »
Look who's talking? They are calling the Jews filthy and yet they don't even use deodorant.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »
Kick them out!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:05:36 PM »
Look who's talking? They are calling the Jews filthy and yet they don't even use deodorant.

Deoderant? They don't bathe, brush their teeth or clean their ugly faces. I've met many muslim arabs in my country that stink of horrible body odor and garbage. They probably smell 100 times worse in Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 03:30:47 PM »
So Rak_kach? Since you using the "owner" avatar, maybe...just maybe you should also join to the "army of Allah" and fulfil your promise by (khm...) killing me. I am already start shaking.... by rolling on the floor and laughing very hard. You like the word "Hard" do you^^"owner". Can you see a huge "language barrier" now? The one who makes you feel the POWER. Damn f_ Dumb @ss

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 03:33:01 PM »
There's a nice sollution: KICK EVERY FILTHY SAND MONKEY OUT OF ISRAEL! >:(
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 05:03:49 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 04:37:22 PM »
So Rak_kach? Since you using the "owner" avatar, maybe...just maybe you should also join to the "army of Allah" and fulfil your promise by (khm...) killing me. I am already start shaking.... by rolling on the floor and laughing very hard. You like the word "Hard" do you^^"owner". Can you see a huge "language barrier" now? The one who makes you feel the POWER. Damn f_ Dumb @ss

Do you really try to make your ideas unreadable... I have no idea what you are saying here...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »
they are doing this is the land of Israel? why are they still alive?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 07:53:50 PM »

So basically you are saying you love Muslim donkey.

Offline 343456

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 03:27:10 AM »
Who want peace with those bastards? >:(

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 07:22:17 AM »

I am basically saying that you taking everything from Torah, and when you can`t find anything you making language barrier and put yourself "above me". Because due to my bad knowledge of Torah  i am not Israeli and a lier, according to your words, the words of "owner".

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 09:08:58 AM »

I am basically saying that you taking everything from Torah, and when you can`t find anything you making language barrier and put yourself "above me". Because due to my bad knowledge of Torah  i am not Israeli and a lier, according to your words, the words of "owner".

I never 'put myself above you.'   What you are saying is nonsense.

I don't care what kind of knowledge you have.   You pretended that you've never heard of the word "Torah" before.    That is very difficult for a reasonable person to believe that an Israeli never heard of the word Torah.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 10:05:05 AM »
It reminds me of when Ben never heard of the word "Genitiles". LOL.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 02:25:07 PM »
What you are saying is nonsense.

So i made a grammar errors delibaretly, so i could correct myself later and all that with language barrier. Maybe i called myself a homo just to get to you because English is not my mother language? I learn something new everyday, you again "above"me, "innocent" but still.

Next time when i will ask you a question through language barrier i will use something different as i quote reply. Anything to make the language barrier more friendly.

Second question.
Why do come to me and ask about my personal information? When latter you said that you want me gone. You going to deny this as well or its just another language barrier? Lets find out. Maybe you put yourself "above" me, while i asked personal information about myself for some reason unknown to me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 05:39:18 PM »
What you are saying is nonsense.

So i made a grammar errors delibaretly, so i could correct myself later and all that with language barrier. Maybe i called myself a homo just to get to you because English is not my mother language? I learn something new everyday, you again "above"me, "innocent" but still.

Next time when i will ask you a question through language barrier i will use something different as i quote reply. Anything to make the language barrier more friendly.

Second question.
Why do come to me and ask about my personal information? When latter you said that you want me gone. You going to deny this as well or its just another language barrier? Lets find out. Maybe you put yourself "above" me, while i asked personal information about myself for some reason unknown to me.

Please, take your meds.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 05:05:23 AM »
The question is when average Israeli Jews will see these comments, take note, and decide it's time to kick these beasts out, with or without any compensation.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 08:40:24 PM »
The question is when average Israeli Jews will see these comments, take note, and decide it's time to kick these beasts out, with or without any compensation.

I have many notes already and based on those notes the Arabs must compensate the Israeli and then go back from where they came from. Last and not least we need a deportation plan regarding Israeli "criminals". I just happen to run across some "interesting" article regarding majority of Russians Jews in Israel who in fact are non Jews with "fake identity". I believe our well self respected "Doctor" Brennan have some sort of plan.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 11:04:13 PM »
No measure against Muslims could be too hard and sufficient.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »
No measure against Muslims could be too hard and sufficient.
The problem is if they will be able to pay for what they did (and will do) to us. Unnecessary "Blood payment" like in Islam is not my style. I just want them gone and its the only solution in my opinion.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 08:31:44 PM »

You're just a piece of garbage that needs to be ignored.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2010, 07:08:22 AM »
You're just a piece of garbage that needs to be ignored.
Really!!!^^ So why you keep replying to me then? Like the smell of your own recipe probably )).