Author Topic: TSA Strip Searches CHILD in PUBLIC!!!  (Read 547 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
TSA Strip Searches CHILD in PUBLIC!!!
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:35:08 PM »

This is MADNESS! I don't know what is more insane the fact the TSA does this or the American sheeple accept this,the father just stood there as they did this to his son!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:05:39 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: TSA Strip Searches CHILD in PUBLIC!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 08:40:50 PM »
In israel, they have the best airport securty in the world! Why? because we profile the arabs muslim nazis and use advanced human intellegence amongst other things with the latest advanced high technologies coming out of israel created by Jewish brains! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 09:35:30 PM »
They're willing to harm innocent people like this child to defend the "rights" of muslim savages. It's funny how the rights of the innocent mean nothing to Obama and his [censored] government.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 10:59:12 PM »
I saw this or another video over on youtube and I posted a question to the mother who was in the video too, why on earth she let this happen and let her child be patted down. I got no response. If it had been I, I would have said "we are going home and never flying again" It is the PARENT'S JOB TO PROTECT THE CHILD.

This just frikkin infuriates me to NO END!!!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 12:01:00 AM »
this is ridiculous,,, RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!  Napolitano is the one considering an exemption for Muslim women in the searches in airports while the average passenger, you, me.. a 70 year old or a 10 year old has to be put in such a disgusting ritual with these scanners.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 01:08:03 AM »
They do this to innocent people, yet when it comes down to filthy mooslims, they'll give them a free pass because of Shariah law... >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 01:19:58 AM »

This is MADNESS! I don't know what is more insane the fact the TSA does this or the American sheeple accept this,the father just stood there as they did this to his son!

You are correct that the American people are bending over and allowing this shoved up their rear.. I think the Father had no other choice to also stand there and allow this the way the TSA is "running this".  They would probably arrest the father as well.  The average citizen who are no threat to anybody are the ones subjected to this but some ugly pig in a burka has to have "Sharia Law" protected.  This country is not found under sharia law and this is more of a violation of personal freedom.  The constitution means nothing to this USSR like government.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 05:16:35 AM »
Something tells me this would not be done to a negro or Middle Eastern child.