Author Topic: Arab ambushes car and throws cinder block in Jewish man's face. Fractures skull  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I know, let's give the Arabs another state, to make sure they stay in Israel.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

And, as usual, where is the outcry ? Where is B'Tselem ? Where is Human Rights Watch ? Who even knows in Europe or in America about these regular terror attacks against Jews in Israel ? Imagine if it was Jewish settlers who did these things to Arabs. There would be media reports outside Israel. It would cause an uproar in the antisemitic liberal media of the West. But when Arabs do these things, it is hailed as a brave act of "resistance".

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

And, as usual, where is the outcry ? Where is B'Tselem ? Where is Human Rights Watch ? Who even knows in Europe or in America about these regular terror attacks against Jews in Israel ? Imagine if it was Jewish settlers who did these things to Arabs. There would be media reports outside Israel. It would cause an uproar in the antisemitic liberal media of the West. But when Arabs do these things, it is hailed as a brave act of "resistance".

Yaakov, you are absolutely right!  When viscious attacks are against Jews, the world supports the attackers against the Jews, or the world remains silent. 
You know, "Silent Approval."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Yet again the world remains silent and nobody is outraged about this except for the people at JTF!!!!!

I will say this again!!!!

THROW THE ARABS OUT OF ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
avenge our jewish brothers and sisters blood!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
<sarcasm>
serves him right, he is an occupier!

</sarcasm>

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And the Israeli sheeple will go on supporting retreats, terrorist prisoner releases, etc. as usual because BHO is more powerful than G-d to them.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
The insane Jews think cowardice is bravery and humiliation is honor. 2,000 years of Exile and more than a hundred years rule of Erev Rav made this nation the most insane of all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The insane Jews think cowardice is bravery and humiliation is honor. 2,000 years of Exile and more than a hundred years rule of Erev Rav made this nation the most insane of all.
Many years ago Chaim said that it's a good thing that there were few Jews in colonial America, because they would have made Benedict Arnold president. I thought that was hilarious but the truth behind it is really sad.  :'( >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
Once a radio host named Bob Grant told Chaim that had there were Italians or Irish in Israel instead of Jews, he would have become prime minister. Sad truth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Didn't know that but yeah, it's true.

According to Chaim though, at heart Bob Grant was an anti-Semite.  >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
Didn't know that but yeah, it's true.

According to Chaim though, at heart Bob Grant was an anti-Semite.  >:(

It doesn't mean that he can't respect him as an enemy. Pat Buchanan said that he disagrees with everything he says but respects him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It doesn't mean that he can't respect him as an enemy. Pat Buchanan said that he disagrees with everything he says but respects him.
I don't know that Grant was as bad as Fag, nobody is (not even BHO). Fag needs a case of Fournier's Gangrene like there's no tomorrow.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
This Arab should be doused in pig's blood and burned on the stake and 1,000,000 Youtube videos should be created showcasing the event.  The UN should be told to go to hell upon the 1st phone call.  Obviously withdrawing from the UN should be done decades ago.  What I am saying is not even 1% of what should happen.  G-d bless Kahanists; May G-d strengthen our hands.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein