Author Topic: A funny remark once said by Al Sharpton  (Read 418 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
A funny remark once said by Al Sharpton
« on: November 22, 2010, 08:23:19 AM »
Sharpton was quoted as saying to an audience at Kean College in 1994 that, "White folks was  in caves while we was building empires.... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." :-) I was laughing so much when I heard this speech!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A funny remark once said by Al Sharpton
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 08:28:55 AM »
Sharpton was quoted as saying to an audience at Kean College in 1994 that, "White folks was  in caves while we was building empires.... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." :-) I was laughing so much when I heard this speech!

Can you post an audio of this speech?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 11:51:46 AM »

Yea, and den dem british came and made us slaves and den dey took away allllll our knowledge so dat why all duh blacks be so dumb.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »
Walter Williams once quoted Cornell West as claiming that Black people were flying in airplanes back in the 14th century.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.