Author Topic: muslims who live in Japan are spied upon by the government as terrorist suspects  (Read 632 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
This time last month, Mourad Bendjaballah says he was just another anonymous foreigner living and working in Japan. Today he fears his life here may be over, and receives phone calls from reporters asking him if he is an al-Qaida "terrorist."

"I've no idea why they have picked on me," says the Algerian, who has lived and worked in Japan for over 20 years and is married to a Japanese national. "My wife and I are still struggling to believe it."

Bendjaballah's name was one of several released in extraordinary leaked documents from a counterterrorism unit of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Public Security Bureau. Listed as "terrorist suspects," the men are Muslims who live and work here, in many cases for decades.

The documents, which have been obtained by The Japan Times, contain vast amounts of personal information, including birthplaces, home and work addresses, names and birthdays of spouses, children and associates, personal histories and immigration records. Even the names of local mosques visited by the "suspects" are included.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20101109zg.html for the full article
aka Someone Else

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Needless to say, the Japanese are ahead of us in yet another thing!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
and it barely makes the news in Japan, because it's perceived as a matter of course that they be spied upon as suspects!
aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sounds like Japan has more common sense than everyone else.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I never thought Japan would be that excellent.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Didn't Japan see King Obama's memo about how we should bend over for the muslims?
They should be thrown out at the least.
I like China and N Korea's method, suspects simply disappear. But their organs appear inside cancer patients world-wide.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The Japanese don't have white guilt like we do in the west.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
At least the Japanese are half-sane. Unlike Americans and Israelis.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I've read some pretty attractive policies regarding Muslims in China as well.  Such as "Individual pilgrimage is prohibited"-signs posted over mosques.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein