Author Topic: TSA IS BECOMING AN EVEN BIGGER JOKE AND I HAVE TO TRAVEL IN JANUARY  (Read 988 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They are saying this is to protect the safety of Americans.. From who? An 80 year old woman?

This is not going to re assure the safety of flights coming inbound from overseas.  TSA now should stand for "Touch someone's A^^"

I am flying in January and am not going to be thrilled if some 3rd world baboon is wanting to put its nasty paws on me

They are treating the average citizen like if they are criminals but allow Burkas to roam freely.  I hope there is a protest during this holiday week but I don't think it will do any good.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: TSA IS BECOMING AN EVEN BIGGER JOKE AND I HAVE TO TRAVEL IN JANUARY
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »
Is she really a threat?? This is an invasion of privacy no matter how much they trying to sugar coat.. And the ones that should be search are given all the thumbs up to walk freely in the ports

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »
Daniel Pipes warned of this calling it Security Theater.  These scanners are incompetent pedifiles.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 03:24:03 PM »
Make no mistake, this is only being done to prevent muslims from being profiled. I can't say I ever would, but it would be awesome if someone slugged some [censored] TSA screener who fondled them or their kids.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 07:20:14 PM »
You get a choice between a dose of radiation and people able to see your privates or someone touching your privates.  What a deal?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 07:31:39 PM »
I'll take the pat down... Let the filthy TSA agents spend their time inspecting someone like myself who would never think of doing myself in by being a shahid  :::D Let them get their cheap thrills feeling me up :::D  I don't plan on flying in the near future anyway... The TSA  is out of control it is slowly destroying the airline industry.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 07:40:54 PM »
I am waiting for the perverts to start wanting to have their privates fondled... That will certainly be interesting..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »
I am waiting for the perverts to start wanting to have their privates fondled... That will certainly be interesting..

The question here is who are the bigger perverts the ones wanting to be fondled or the  ones doing the fondling  :laugh:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 01:26:25 AM »
A man checking the ful body scan was caught wacking his willy while a group of high school Basketball girls were passing through. He had his pants at his ankles and his face was beat red. This security that the TSA has put in charge of security it's a freaking Joke.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 08:17:24 AM »

So the alternative full body scan is to recieve a prostate exam.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 10:03:13 AM »

I heard Gloria Allred saying she enjoyed her pat down.  It had been a long time since she was touched there.  Hopefully she was kidding.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 04:48:21 PM »
A man checking the ful body scan was caught wacking his willy while a group of high school Basketball girls were passing through. He had his pants at his ankles and his face was beat red. This security that the TSA has put in charge of security it's a freaking Joke.

I read that in Colorado.. This is suppose to secure safety?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 09:09:24 PM »
I flew out of LaGuardia this afternoon,   out of the Delta Terminal.    Surprisingly,   at least for me,   the people in front of me and immediately behind me,   there wasn't anything noticeably different about the TSA security,   compared to over 2 weeks ago and in recent months.    In fact,   I gave myself over an extra hour,   in case there were long lines with the new TSA procedures and pre-Thanksgiving heavy traffic.    It actually took less time to get through the same security checkpoint today than it did on November 5.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 05:11:08 AM »
If you want to spare yourself from being bombarded with radiation or groped by TSA agents, there is only one solution.

For trips that are less than 300 miles, drive.

For trips greater than that...

http://www.aopa.org/learntofly/
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »
Be sure to videotape it all for us and it can go viral on youtube.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 07:16:41 AM »
I don't think that works,, people are video taping or photos and are being posted on the net.  Still these horrific rituals are being conducted