Author Topic: Enough with the Catholic Bashing  (Read 24233 times)

Offline eclactus the great

• Junior JTFer
Re: Enough with the Catholic Bashing
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2010, 12:38:10 PM »
Who do you consider to be 'Our' greatest allies amongst those you listed?

You said you are not religious, which is sad to see.... But the Jewish belief is that we need nobody else besides our faith in G-d. Our Torah tells us to never rely on other nations because most of the time they will disappoint us.

The only way the Jewish people will survive is with absolute faith in Hashem alone, not in the strength of the nations.

Our greatest allies are the zoroastrians,indu and anti muslim christians.The torah is very nice but it is unrealistic to pursue an isloationist policy in modern times.Wem need allies against muslim scum and we need every possible man.

I have to go for kiddush now so i will probably be online again in a couple of hours.

Israel's only ally is Hashem...We can cooperate with other nations, but not as allies.  It is against the Torah.
It is very nice but hashem don't buy us equipment for advanced weaponry and food...

But Hashem makes it rain and not rain.  And how does food grow?  It starts from sun and rain and proper temperatures. So I beg to differ.
And how did the Jews escape from Egypt?  Money and advanced weaponry?
And how did the Jews, despite losing 6 million plus in the Shoah survive the Israeli war for independence?  Harry Truman and wise Americans? No.
And how did the Jews, in 1967, despite being outnumber 100 to 1 defeat massive Russian weaponized Arab armies in 6 days?  I can tell you it wasn't the Americans again since the president at that time actually had a weapons embargo against Israel.

And don't forget what happened when the Jews asked for Rome's help to defeat Greece...It lead to the second destruction the Holy Temple and 2000 years of Diaspora/Galut.

Now, I am all for the support of gentiles of any religion that truly love Israel. I'm all for cooperation. I'm all for relations with other nations.  But when it comes down to wars that Israel has to fight, they should ask for only Hashem's help.

Jewish brains are better than American and anywhere else in the world's brains.  WE are the light on to other nations..and any self-respecting Jew should hold himself together to show that light appropriately.
Well,and why modern day israel still contain arab? Why six million jews died in the holocaust? Why there is evil in this world? Why we had so many deportaation from different countries? Why we brought non jews into israel? Why we lost the second lebanon war? The answer is that we didn't help ourselves and so god did not want to help us.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2010, 12:42:40 PM »
Im sorry but I dont respect Catholicism. History shows the Jews that the Catholic church is our enemy. How many Jews were sent to their deaths by Catholic priests, how many Inquisitions, how many popes who lecture about Jews being devils and that the church replaced the Jewish people as the Chosen nation?

I do not forgive the church. I do not hold what the church did to the Jewish people against those who may have been born into this religion. But I cannot understand how someone can call themselves Catholic yet reject the basic tenets of the religion? This is like those non-Orthodox Jews who try to tell the world what Judaism is... Those Catholics who do not listen to the pope are not good Catholics.... Those who do not follow the pronouncements of the person deemed by the Catholic religion to be the mouthpiece of their messiah and gods..

I will condemn the church to everlasting suffering...
You know, a lot of the forum doesn't respect you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »
No one should attack Catholic members. But Ruby, the Pope and his Vatican clique are enemies to me. End of story. If my stance is unacceptable, I will leave JTF.
You haven't attacked Catholics, so I think you are fine.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »
I agree,i am a non believer jew but i have deep respect for every religion expect pisslam.Realy there are many beautiful things in the catholic sect like the colorful masses albeit i don't like the current pope.

what do you define as a "non believing Jew"?
I define non believing jew as ethnically jew who does not observe judaism.

But you went to Kiddush. How are you a "non believing Jew"?  Perhaps non-observant makes more sense.  Non-believing sounds like you don't believe in Gd or even the Torah.
Well,i believe that G-d does nbot help us unlesswe help ourselves.So i am trying to help myself more than keepong this traditions.

In Judaism we are not supposed to rely on miracles although miracles do happen.  So sitting pretty and praying to win the lottery is NOT what we are supposed to do.  We are supposed to work for a living and pray that our work will make us money and give us blessing and enjoyment.

I"ll give you an example, let's say you are a farmer.  What would make your crops grow?  Sun and water and working the land.  But guess what?  what if you do everything right and it doesn't work?  Perhaps a prayer to Gd will do the job...maybe that alone or maybe an inspiration will come from it to help your crops grow.

There is nothing wrong with praying for good health and happiness.  Of course we can seek it out without praying, but sometimes just doing it ourselves won't be enough.  Does it hurt to pray for it too?  And if it doesn't happen, it doesn't mean Gd isn't listening.  It might mean it's not time yet for whatever it is you are praying for.

About observing the laws of the Torah...I'll admit, I'm not fully observant, but I can tell you why it's important to work towards it.  First, it will bring blessing if you do it sincerely.  It will set you apart from non-Jews if you live in Galut.  When you have children, they will have something to identify with...if they are in Galut and they don't have Jewish parents to look up to, it may become easier for them to assimilate...and then their children and then their children etc.

Israel has a non religious Zionist entity as it came to be is failing because later generations don't realize how the surround land is important. They give into so called peace processes as if that is their messiah.  Only the religious zionist Israelis truly understand the necessity of Torah with Israel. And if this is the only way, it has to be passed on from one generation to the next so it never gets lost.  Otherwise, whether a person is a white Jew, Black Jew, Asian Jew, Tan Jew, they will disappear amongst the people that look like them. Jews are different not by the way they look but by their Jewish souls.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2010, 12:44:48 PM »
Huh?

You are going to Kiddush yet you have no faith in the Torah? What kind of liberal hypocrite Jew are you?

Wonderful, hating your fellow Jew because he doesn't hate all Catholics.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2010, 12:48:20 PM »
I agree,i am a non believer jew but i have deep respect for every religion expect pisslam.Realy there are many beautiful things in the catholic sect like the colorful masses albeit i don't like the current pope.

But you went to Kiddush. How are you a "non believing Jew"?  Perhaps non-observant makes more sense.  Non-believing sounds like you don't believe in Gd or even the Torah.
Well,i believe that G-d does nbot help us unlesswe help ourselves.So i am trying to help myself more than keepong this traditions.

In Judaism we are not supposed to rely on miracles although miracles do happen.  So sitting pretty and praying to win the lottery is NOT what we are supposed to do.  We are supposed to work for a living and pray that our work will make us money and give us blessing and enjoyment.

I"ll give you an example, let's say you are a farmer.  What would make your crops grow?  Sun and water and working the land.  But guess what?  what if you do everything right and it doesn't work?  Perhaps a prayer to Gd will do the job...maybe that alone or maybe an inspiration will come from it to help your crops grow.

There is nothing wrong with praying for good health and happiness.  Of course we can seek it out without praying, but sometimes just doing it ourselves won't be enough.  Does it hurt to pray for it too?  And if it doesn't happen, it doesn't mean Gd isn't listening.  It might mean it's not time yet for whatever it is you are praying for.

About observing the laws of the Torah...I'll admit, I'm not fully observant, but I can tell you why it's important to work towards it.  First, it will bring blessing if you do it sincerely.  It will set you apart from non-Jews if you live in Galut.  When you have children, they will have something to identify with...if they are in Galut and they don't have Jewish parents to look up to, it may become easier for them to assimilate...and then their children and then their children etc.

Israel has a non religious Zionist entity as it came to be is failing because later generations don't realize how the surround land is important. They give into so called peace processes as if that is their messiah.  Only the religious zionist Israelis truly understand the necessity of Torah with Israel. And if this is the only way, it has to be passed on from one generation to the next so it never gets lost.  Otherwise, whether a person is a white Jew, Black Jew, Asian Jew, Tan Jew, they will disappear amongst the people that look like them. Jews are different not by the way they look but by their Jewish souls.
Nope,there is no assurance the pray would work.Besides i believe god is a busy guy and we should let him be and not annoy him with our unimportant wishes.And i can grow my children to be staunch zionist even without the halacha (well,i am living in israel so i guess it would be cheating the game).I prefer to educate them to be good human beings and help israel and themselves.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »
Huh?

You are going to Kiddush yet you have no faith in the Torah? What kind of liberal hypocrite Jew are you?

Please don't judge him like that.He is a mere human like all of us.You judge him based on your emotions.We should be logical and debate with people (unless they are completely insane like nazies and muslims afor example) then to attack them beacuse of our emotions.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2010, 12:50:25 PM »

You said you are not religious, which is sad to see.... But the Jewish belief is that we need nobody else besides our faith in G-d. Our Torah tells us to never rely on other nations because most of the time they will disappoint us.

The only way the Jewish people will survive is with absolute faith in Hashem alone, not in the strength of the nations.

Our greatest allies are the zoroastrians,indu and anti muslim christians.The torah is very nice but it is unrealistic to pursue an isloationist policy in modern times.Wem need allies against muslim scum and we need every possible man.

I have to go for kiddush now so i will probably be online again in a couple of hours.

Israel's only ally is Hashem...We can cooperate with other nations, but not as allies.  It is against the Torah.
It is very nice but hashem don't buy us equipment for advanced weaponry and food...

But Hashem makes it rain and not rain.  And how does food grow?  It starts from sun and rain and proper temperatures. So I beg to differ.
And how did the Jews, despite losing 6 million plus in the Shoah survive the Israeli war for independence?  Harry Truman and wise Americans? No.
And how did the Jews, in 1967, despite being outnumber 100 to 1 defeat massive Russian weaponized Arab armies in 6 days?  I can tell you it wasn't the Americans again since the president at that time actually had a weapons embargo against Israel.

And don't forget what happened when the Jews asked for Rome's help to defeat Greece...It lead to the second destruction the Holy Temple and 2000 years of Diaspora/Galut.

Now, I am all for the support of gentiles of any religion that truly love Israel. I'm all for cooperation. I'm all for relations with other nations.  But when it comes down to wars that Israel has to fight, they should ask for only Hashem's help.

Jewish brains are better than American and anywhere else in the world's brains.  WE are the light on to other nations..and any self-respecting Jew should hold himself together to show that light appropriately.
Well,and why modern day israel still contain arab? Why six million jews died in the holocaust? Why there is evil in this world? Why we had so many deportaation from different countries? Why we brought non jews into israel? Why we lost the second lebanon war? The answer is that we didn't help ourselves and so G-d did not want to help us.

yes and no.  The reason why modern day israel cannot contain the arabs is because they worry what the rest of the world thinks.  WHen Israel doesn't listen to the UN and the US and the rest of the world, then they are not relying on other nations, they have self respect and then can contain the Arabs.  Why was Kahane so effective?  Because he relied on Hashem alone on saving Israel and didn't care what the US and UN thought. And whenever Israel survived and won miraculous wars, they didn't care what the world thought and they fought better.  Why did they lose the Lebanon war?  Because they cared what the UN and US thought..they relied on the respect of other nations. So Israel didn't help herself..she wanted other nations to help her and that's why Gd didn't let Israel win.  

Why did Israel bring non-jews into Israel?  Because Israel is insane and looking for respect from the world..israel should do what Gd tells them to do according to the Torah..and that will bring respect and light to the world.

I cannot speak for Hashem for the 6 million that perished.  I'm not a prophet. Gd has His ways of doing things for our sake.  If Gd created this world to be peachy and nice and good all the time, none of us would have free will...what's the point then?  There is evil in this world so that the righteous can use their free will...

And why does Gd seem to reward evil and not the good in this world?  Because he doesn't want us to be righteous to get a reward...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2010, 12:52:08 PM »
Please don't judge him like that.He is a mere human like all of us.You judge him based on your emotions.We should be logical and debate with people (unless they are completely insane like nazies and muslims afor example) then to attack them beacuse of our emotions.
I have known him for as long as he's been here.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »

Nope,there is no assurance the pray would work.Besides i believe G-d is a busy guy and we should let him be and not annoy him with our unimportant wishes.And i can grow my children to be staunch zionist even without the halacha (well,i am living in israel so i guess it would be cheating the game).I prefer to educate them to be good human beings and help israel and themselves.

It doesn't hurt to pray...and Gd isn't a "busy guy"  Gd is limitless... If He is the Creator of the universe, believe me, all of our prayers combined with every molecules' prayers will be more than enough for Him to respond or listen to.

I think you should ask Chaim some of these questions for the askJTF every week.

I respect the fact that you live in Israel...since I'm nothing more than a Galut Jew.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2010, 12:57:04 PM »
Huh?

Muman, no offense, but he lives in Israel and loves Israel and we don't live there...He has one up on us irregardless of how much less observant he is from me or even you.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »

Well,and why modern day israel still contain arab? Why six million jews died in the holocaust? Why there is evil in this world? Why we had so many deportaation from different countries? Why we brought non jews into israel? Why we lost the second lebanon war? The answer is that we didn't help ourselves and so G-d did not want to help us.

yes and no.  The reason why modern day israel cannot contain the arabs is because they worry what the rest of the world thinks.  WHen Israel doesn't listen to the UN and the US and the rest of the world, then they are not relying on other nations, they have self respect and then can contain the Arabs.  Why was Kahane so effective?  Because he relied on Hashem alone on saving Israel and didn't care what the US and UN thought. And whenever Israel survived and won miraculous wars, they didn't care what the world thought and they fought better.  Why did they lose the Lebanon war?  Because they cared what the UN and US thought..they relied on the respect of other nations. So Israel didn't help herself..she wanted other nations to help her and that's why Gd didn't let Israel win.  

Why did Israel bring non-jews into Israel?  Because Israel is insane and looking for respect from the world..israel should do what Gd tells them to do according to the Torah..and that will bring respect and light to the world.

I cannot speak for Hashem for the 6 million that perished.  I'm not a prophet. Gd has His ways of doing things for our sake.  If Gd created this world to be peachy and nice and good all the time, none of us would have free will...what's the point then?  There is evil in this world so that the righteous can use their free will...

And why does Gd seem to reward evil and not the good in this world?  Because he doesn't want us to be righteous to get a reward...
Am yes and no.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2010, 01:04:26 PM »
As far as Catholics:

There are righteous, including those who sincerely support Jews and Israel amongst all nations, most religions, and races.  People of differing religions are going to disagree on theology and that's fine as long as it is with respect and on a different forum.  In this forum we are supposed to put those differences aside and fight for a common goal and RESPECT one another.

There are religions and nations which have persecuted and killed Jews.  Come to think of it, I don't know of a single nation or religion that hasn't persecuted the Jews sometime in history.  I mean the world watched while 6 million plus Jews perished..and till this day the vast majority haven't learned their lesson and that includes the Popes of Rome and many self-hating erev rav Jewish leaders.

What is JTF about?  It's about all decent righteous Jews and Gentiles pointing out and fighting against the evil leaders in the world Jew or Gentile, Pope, Imam, or so-called "Rabbi".  I'm not trying to be politically correct, but this is what we are.  A network of peoples working together.

So if someone here needs to bash the evil deeds of what the Church has done, he needs to be sensitive in adding that not all people of that faith hold the values of those evil deeds...Just like when Chaim does when he talks about blacks...He makes sure to mention that it isn't the genetics of the person that makes him evil, but his behavior.  I only think it's all the  more appropriate to follow Chaim's example.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2010, 01:05:25 PM »

Yes and no.I agree about the UN.This is the most idiotic organisation ever created by man.But we do relyed on allies during the sinai operation (the 1956 war) and to protect us during the first gulf war and we are now relying on UNIFIL in lebanon.And god's reward for the evil make it look like he wants people to be evil to get a reward.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2010, 01:06:16 PM »

Am yes and no.

my suggestion is to ask chaim questions each week on the HEbrew and English forum why Gd would allow such things like the Shoah, evil, not let everyone win the lottery etc etc...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »
Huh?

Wha?

Where do you come up with that BS? A) I never said I hated him... B) I simply rebuked him for not observing that Sabbath.

I never said anything about hating Christians either. You want to believe this but you have never seen me say that I hate Christians. I do not believe that religion, I think it has caused Jews a lot of problems throughout the ages. I do not forgive the Church for its sins against G-ds chosen nation. I sure hope you pray to G-d for forgiveness for the sins of your forefathers, because according to Jewish belief all those who persist in persecuting the Jews will be judged. What was done in the name of G-d against the Jews, for simply clinging to the original faith of the Torah, the covenant of Moses, they went to their deaths while being burned at the stake.

I will never forgive those who partook of those inglorious deeds involving blood libels, forced conversions, death at the stake, pogroms, crusades, and the Holocaust. There is only one who will forgive those who were involved with those sins. While each individual is free to choose his destiny, he is also subjected to environmental pressures. Sometimes the sins of the fathers do get passed on to their children. Only when people reject the false and cling to the truth will they really understand the nature of Hashem and his relation with the Jewish people.

A Jew in Israel should appreciate his Jewish nature instead of rejecting it. It is very sad when a Jew in Israel does not care about Shabbat. This is what will lead to assimilation.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2010, 01:07:00 PM »
Really? Well i guess it is true.He is a moderators which means he is here a very long time.This also means nobody is going to do anything with my report.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2010, 01:09:20 PM »

Nope,there is no assurance the pray would work.Besides i believe G-d is a busy guy and we should let him be and not annoy him with our unimportant wishes.And i can grow my children to be staunch zionist even without the halacha (well,i am living in israel so i guess it would be cheating the game).I prefer to educate them to be good human beings and help israel and themselves.

It doesn't hurt to pray...and Gd isn't a "busy guy"  Gd is limitless... If He is the Creator of the universe, believe me, all of our prayers combined with every molecules' prayers will be more than enough for Him to respond or listen to.

I think you should ask Chaim some of these questions for the askJTF every week.

I respect the fact that you live in Israel...since I'm nothing more than a Galut Jew.
So? You can still contribute to the state of israel.You can encourage yur children to join the IDF for example or contribute money to the KKl.

Well,it doesn't hurt to pray.But humans are like insect in a universal scale.One's wishes should not interfere with asn almighty creator like god.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2010, 01:10:02 PM »
Huh?

Muman, no offense, but he lives in Israel and loves Israel and we don't live there...He has one up on us irregardless of how much less observant he is from me or even you.

There is no personal merit in living in Israel if that's where you were born and where you have always lived. What is righteous is for a Jew in the Exile to make aliyah especially when he has advantages there, such as a good job, that he will leave behind...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »
Really? Well i guess it is true.He is a moderators which means he is here a very long time.This also means nobody is going to do anything with my report.

You seem to be the one hating. I never called for your banning...

And you are doing this on Shabbat? Wow!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »

When did i call for your banning? By doing anything with my post i meant deleting your inflamatory posts ,that's all.That's the reason forum have the report option.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »

When did i call for your banning? By doing anything with my post i meant deleting your inflamatory posts ,that's all.That's the reason forum have the report option.

Im sorry I don't see what I said which was inflammatory... Does repeating the truth and history of the persecution hurt anyone? Do you know that Chanukah is next week? Do you remember why we celebrate Chanukah? The persecution of the Greeks against the Jewish tradition in an attempt to wipe out Jewish faith. A small band of Maccabees rose up against the mighty Greek army and defeated them in a war...

I am sorry if you were offended. Please explain to me why it is offensive and maybe I would consider deleting it myself...

Thank you

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2010, 01:23:58 PM »

Im sorry I don't see what I said which was inflammatory... Does repeating the truth and history of the persecution hurt anyone? Do you know that Chanukah is next week? Do you remember why we celebrate Chanukah? The persecution of the Greeks against the Jewish tradition in an attempt to wipe out Jewish faith. A small band of Maccabees rose up against the mighty Greek army and defeated them in a war...

I am sorry if you were offended. Please explain to me why it is offensive and maybe I would consider deleting it myself...

Thank you

It ios offensive for me beacuse many of my friends are catholics and are great anti islamic people.You also attack the catholics based on the POPE which is the most anti catholic person ever existed.Also many members here are catholics themselves and as jews we should respect their faith and be a light upon them.Light anbd not darkness.Also it is not just me who found those comment inflamatory.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2010, 01:33:19 PM »

Thank you

It ios offensive for me beacuse many of my friends are catholics and are great anti islamic people.You also attack the catholics based on the POPE which is the most anti catholic person ever existed.Also many members here are catholics themselves and as jews we should respect their faith and be a light upon them.Light anbd not darkness.Also it is not just me who found those comment inflamatory.

It is great you have so many non-Jewish friends. Maybe you can find some nice religious Jewish friends who can enlighten you with the Shabbat.

I also find your claim that I bring darkness odd. I simply said that I will not forgive the church for what it has done to the Jewish people for many, many years. You are in Israel now... Do you know why Israel is a country today? Do you know how many people died for simply being Jewish? For clinging to their beliefs because the Torah promised them that they will eventually come back to the promised Holy Land? Do they teach that to you in your Israeli schools?

How long have the Jewish people wanted to live there? How long have the nations conquered it and subjugated it, and made it Judenrein? Now the Jewish people are once again in their land. And now the secular state is effectively killing the Jews by removing their heritage.

Eclactus... Do you watch Rabbi Kahane? Do you understand what he is teaching us? I recommend you watch some of his videos. Simply go to youtube and enter Rabbi Kahane in the search bar and you will find his videos.. Please listen to him... I hope he can reach you...

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2010, 01:39:59 PM »

Thank you

It is great you have so many non-Jewish friends. Maybe you can find some nice religious Jewish friends who can enlighten you with the Shabbat.

I also find your claim that I bring darkness odd. I simply said that I will not forgive the church for what it has done to the Jewish people for many, many years. You are in Israel now... Do you know why Israel is a country today? Do you know how many people died for simply being Jewish? For clinging to their beliefs because the Torah promised them that they will eventually come back to the promised Holy Land? Do they teach that to you in your Israeli schools?

How long have the Jewish people wanted to live there? How long have the nations conquered it and subjugated it, and made it Judenrein? Now the Jewish people are once again in their land. And now the secular state is effectively killing the Jews by removing their heritage.

Eclactus... Do you watch Rabbi Kahane? Do you understand what he is teaching us? I recommend you watch some of his videos. Simply go to youtube and enter Rabbi Kahane in the search bar and you will find his videos.. Please listen to him... I hope he can reach you...

Great,you just took one unimportant thing i posted on my reply and ingnored the rest.Let me assure you i also have religious jewish friends.I am not anti judaism i simply dies not observe it much.However i respect the people that do.

You are bringin darkness to the nations by teaching them hatred and teach them not to forgive.This is not what the torah meant.The torah wanted us to be a LIGHT  upon the nations.

I am living in israel beacuse i was born as an israel and i would not choose otherwise.I am an israeli patriot and wish for the elimination of the arab scum.The fact i does not strictly observe judaism does not make me less jewish or evil.I do not want a judenrein israel but an arab/muslim rein israel.

And yes,i watched some of his videos,why?