Author Topic: Negro Woods' Life In Ruins, Bolshevik Establishment Admits  (Read 3583 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Negro Woods' Life In Ruins, Bolshevik Establishment Admits
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2010, 12:23:39 PM »
I agree more with KWRBT on this one.. How many white celebrities have also been caught with hookers and have been unfaithful to their spouses? I don't think it is solely a Black problem these days...
You do not see infidelity like this among white celebrities, even white athletes--especially in a sport like golf.

Yeah, you do.  And most of the time we don't find out about this type of stuff.  It went on for years with Tiger woods and nobody knew.

Also, when white celebs have affairs, it is usually with one woman for several months or years--not fifteen women at the same time. 

Not really.   There are many womanizers in sports because they feel they can do whatever they want.  I don't think it's limited to black or white.

This was purely and 100% the "player" in Woods, something that comes from negro culture, not white (unless one is a wigger).

You're making sort of a "no-true-scotsman" fallacy by saying that anyone who behaves as a "player" by definition is not a real white or not really abiding by 'white culture.'   That's really not true.     I don't know what era you grew up in, but being a player was not a "black thing" when I went to school.   It was a perv thing, and most guys were pervs.

The sexual revolution of the 60's was not "spearheaded" by blacks, it was all the students and certainly whites.     We live today in the post-60's era sexual culture.   I don't think you can just blame that on blacks.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 01:11:02 PM »
This whole thread is ridiculous.  To blame Tiger Woods' fall from grace on his half Black racial background almost absolves him of responsibility for his actions.  He was not a kid from the hood.  He came from a somewhat privilaged background, was talented and worked extremely hard to develop his talent.  He attended Stanford and as far as I know was not that involved in the Black community.

I don't attribute OJ Simpson's horrific behavior (And in fairness to Tiger I am not putting him on the same level as Simpson) to his being Black.  He killed because he is an evil man who thought rules do not apply to him.  Robert Blake did virtually the same thing as him as did Phil Spector (Spector did not get away with it.).
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 07:36:30 PM »
Yeah, you do.  And most of the time we don't find out about this type of stuff.  It went on for years with Tiger woods and nobody knew.
Most of these things do come out eventually, perhaps after the athlete is retired... you know that.

Not really.   There are many womanizers in sports because they feel they can do whatever they want.  I don't think it's limited to black or white.
Tell me, what group shapes and forms the dominant culture in professional sports?

You're making sort of a "no-true-scotsman" fallacy by saying that anyone who behaves as a "player" by definition is not a real white or not really abiding by 'white culture.'   That's really not true.     I don't know what era you grew up in, but being a player was not a "black thing" when I went to school.   It was a perv thing, and most guys were pervs.
I don't know where you went to school, and I don't know what era you grew up in, but I will say that the mass popularization of the player culture stemmed from the media and establishment's love for all things negro.

The sexual revolution of the 60's was not "spearheaded" by blacks, it was all the students and certainly whites.     We live today in the post-60's era sexual culture.   I don't think you can just blame that on blacks.
The white sexual revolution took place in the 60s. Blacks lacked morality long before that. Read up on the Tuskeegee experiments. Tell me, why do you think that the government chose to use the black population to monitor syphilis in, if not for the extraordinarily high rates of STDs in it?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2010, 10:50:22 PM »

The white sexual revolution took place in the 60s. Blacks lacked morality long before that. Read up on the Tuskeegee experiments. Tell me, why do you think that the government chose to use the black population to monitor syphilis in, if not for the extraordinarily high rates of STDs in it?

Your basic response is that "blacks did it first" but it completely misses the entire point of what I said, aside from the fact that that's a petty response.   Please read again and consider again what I said and what I meant by what I said.