Author Topic: Mike Huckabee interviews Deputy Speaker of the Knesset Danny Danon  (Read 1394 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
'Huckabee with Israeli Knesset Member (11.27.10)'

Good job by both Mike Huckabee and Danny Danon.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Mike Huckabee interviews Deputy Speaker of the Knesset Danny Danon
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 07:51:54 PM »
We need to have chaim ben pesach as our prime minestor. This guy seems like an establishment scumbag!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 08:06:21 PM »
We need to have chaim ben pesach as our prime minestor. This guy seems like an establishment scumbag!

Of course Chaim would be the best choice as Israeli Prime Minister.   

What specifically don't you like about Danny Danon other than that he's in the Likud Party?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 08:08:23 PM »

Of course Chaim would be the best choice as Israeli Prime Minister.   

What specifically don't you like about Danny Danon other than that he's in the Likud Party?

"Other that".. that's enough to know.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »
The man is high up in the likud party. In order to be that high up you have to be lliked by pipi that automatically makes him an evil establishment traitor leader we have to get rid off

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 08:22:24 PM »
While I'm cautious because Danny Danon is in the Likud Party,    his speech in New York last week at a major event was better than I anticipated.     I took notes during the speech.    Danny Danon mentioned the following that caught my attention:

1).   Very early in Danny Danon's speech,  he said that a U.S. Customs Immigration officer said to him,  " Don't give in to President Obama".   

2.)   Danny Danon stressed that the main issue for Israel and the U.S. is Iran,  yet Obama is focusing on Judea and Samaria.   Danny Danon said Israel shouldn't accept any preconditions.    On the other hand,   Gilad Shalit should be released!

3.)    Danny Danon stated that Likud ran on the platform that Israelis can build all over Israel and he firmly said that Benjamin Netanyahu shouldn't go against the people who elected us.     And that the Settlers are real pioneers,  not obstacles to peace.   This greatly pleased me and the audience collectively.    Danon strongly said that Netanyahu should revoke the idea of a 2nd freeze in Judea and Samaria.   If I recall correctly,  Danon mentioned that there was no freeze when even E. Olmert was the Prime Minister.     Thankfully,  Danon seemed very disturbed by the direction Bibi wants to head in.

4. )  Near the end of his speech,   Danon talked about the love of the land of Israel by the audience members and that we can overcome Obama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 08:34:46 PM »
I can't say that I like any establishment Israeli politician.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 11:17:43 PM »
Danon always says the right things but finds the "convenient" reasons to back off of Bibi when real counterpressure is needed against him.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 11:27:27 PM »
Huckabee as Pres Danon as PM.  We could do worse in fact we are now.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »
Danon always says the right things but finds the "convenient" reasons to back off of Bibi when real counterpressure is needed against him.

Two questions come to mind,   including one that's an opinion question.

1)   Would you or anyone else reading this happen to know what number Danny Danon was on the Likud Party list in the last election?       Basically,   I'm trying to get a better idea of how high Danny Danon ranks in the Likud Party.

2)    If Danny Danon was the Israeli PM,    not having to answer to Pipi,      do you believe Danon would remain more firm when being pressured from Barack Hussein Obama and/ or other external forces?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 10:28:37 AM »
Huckabee as Pres Danon as PM.  We could do worse in fact we are now.

Agreed.    This is my line of thinking.     The current '  leadership'  in both countries is as bad as it gets.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 02:44:50 PM »

Two questions come to mind,   including one that's an opinion question.

1)   Would you or anyone else reading this happen to know what number Danny Danon was on the Likud Party list in the last election?       Basically,   I'm trying to get a better idea of how high Danny Danon ranks in the Likud Party. 

I think he might have been 3rd?

Or maybe I'm way off...

2)    If Danny Danon was the Israeli PM,    not having to answer to Pipi,      do you believe Danon would remain more firm when being pressured from Barack Hussein Obama and/ or other external forces?

Hard to tell if he would change his approach from the top as opposed to sitting in the ranks looking to catapult himself and endear himself to voters to do so.

As Sharon said - The view is different from the top.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 09:17:17 AM »
Kahane-Was-Right BT,    one key question regarding whether Danny Danon would change his approach if he became Israeli PM.  is what type of character does Danny Danon have?     

While Ariel Sharon was a horrific P.M.,    Chaim mentioned on a past '  Ask JTF'  program back in 2006 that Ariel Sharon was also a hoodlum during the 1940's,   during Israel's fight for Independence.   Chaim also mentioned that Sharon was always corrupt and an opportunist. 

In essence,   Ari Sharon might have been a great general but he was a terrible person.     Someone who could easily be compromised.    Hopefully,  Danny Danon is nothing like Ari Sharon.     

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 09:50:10 AM »

He was number 26. So he basically made it in to the knesset by a hair.
He also ran for charman of the Likud but he failed comletely because he's a new politicain, this is his first time in the Knesset and nobody heard of him before. So he's not very popular (atleast not yet).

Danon is not a bad person and I've noticed that he tries very hard, together with a few more Likud MKs.
Although I wouldn't trust him as PM because I don't trust most politicians anymore. But I would still support him if he's up against Pipi.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 03:32:55 PM »
Saw this on Fox. Mike Huckabee would deffintly be the best Presidential Canidate at this point he is the most Pro Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh