Author Topic: Wikileaks Israel?  (Read 552 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Wikileaks Israel?
« on: November 28, 2010, 09:52:42 AM »
What do you guys think? My father, who was very good friends with Kahane, and was in the original JDL back in '68, told me about this. He wants to know what you guys think of this. Thanks all! :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Wikileaks Israel?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 10:02:16 AM »
I like it ,it will show that the Israeli leaders are manipulated. It will also show how Haaaretz and ynet cooperate with the U.S. to undermine Israel along with leftist groups in Israel.I love it let the Israeli people see the traitors in their midst
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:47:18 PM »
Oh what does it have about Israel in the wikileaks?

I have only read so far that US officials compared achmedinejad to Hitler.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 02:51:37 PM »
It must be very bad... The US is very upset about this leak. It may compromise a lot of negotiations or else they would not be acting like this.

Yes, it is true that the US has lied and manipulated Israel. I hope that the truth doesn't hurt too much...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 03:26:22 PM »
So far I think it is positive. Revealing the hypocricy and lies of world governments is very good. I wouldn't want the leaks to compromise actual military and technological secrets, nor intelligence assets.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »
http://muqata.blogspot.com/2010/11/wikileaks-watch.html

This site has live updates to wikileaks info and especially those things relevant to Israel.   Great info.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »
From the above (muqata site)   Earlier leaks at the bottom.

10:49 PM Tzippi Livni exposed as liar. In 2007 Livni said there is no way to reach a permanent settlement with Abu Mazen. Unlike what publicly tells Israel.

10:40 PM US spy activities against Israel and Palestinians: US attempts to acquire data and intelligence on Israeli communications infrastructure.

US tries to assess likelihood of PA officials turning weapons against Israel and US. Actual relationship between Hamas and Fatah. Internal PA support for terrorism.

Biometric info on everyone.

10:26 PM Israel asked Egypt and Fatah (Palestinian Authority) if they would take control of Gaza if Israel removed Hamas during Operation Cast Lead in Gaza. Both said no.

10:21PM Mossad assessment that Iran was playing US/world for time until weapons developed.

Israel believes Iran used Red Cresent to sneak spies into other countries in 2006.

10:16 PM Iran has missiles that can reach central Europe.

10:13 PM Wikileaks: Israel intelligence suspects Egypt preparing for future war with Israel.

10:07 PM Had to go out for a security issue in the Yishuv. Back now.

Wikileaks reveal that Israel and Arab states pressed the US numerous times to deal with Iran's nuclear program in years past. Ehud Barak said that US must deal with North Korea and Iranian nuclear programs. Lack of US response to North Korea would send message to Iran.
Mossad pushed for covert measures and regime change.
Israel said in 2005 that Iran would have nuclear weapons by 2010.

8:10 PM Israel's Channel 10 TV reports: The Wikileaks show that PM Netanyahu was worried the Iranian nuclear reactors would go on-line within months of 2009, yet the Obama administration scoffed at the idea.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »
11:59 PM One thing is clear. Arab states do not link dealing with Iran to the Arab-Israeli conflict. They all want Iran dealt with on its own.

Jordan is the only exception, but they are directly involved in the Arab-Israeli conflict and have other concerns they are trying to push forward.

11:36 PM Nothing overly exciting in the Wikileaks - yet.

Worst is that US seems out of touch with what the rest of the world wants and needs for safety and stability, and is afraid to act. Israel's positions were already known, so nothing new there. Livni's private statements contradict her public statements.

We haven't found the Muqata listed yet in Wikileaks. We're disappointed.

Biggest story is regarding Gaza war, that Palestinian Authority (Fatah) and Egypt refused to take control of Gaza if Hamas was ousted by Israel during Operation Cast Lead.

10:55 PM Israel's prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu is "elegant and charming" but never keeps his promises.

JS: Why even bother with that leak?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 04:49:42 AM »
Livni the 'Liar' :laugh: 8) 8)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03