Author Topic: The Ongoing Debates with Imerica  (Read 56417 times)

Imerica

Re: The Ongoing Debates with Imerica
« Reply #250 on: June 05, 2007, 11:44:54 AM »
WOW.  Erica, you're still here!!!!!    I gotta respect your for that.  You are driven. 

Actually, I've got to be some kind of nutjob to stay. lol I have you and Allen to thank for that...and myself as well.

Imerica

« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »
Put a sick white OR black man in neighborhood with white or black women and the results will be the same.
On this we can agree.

If I don't agree or question you I'm behaving badly?

I pervert every post I respond to -
What does this mean
Also I want to offer that the reason why white men don't rape black women as often because they're usually not in the same place at the same time. Usually.
So explain to me where all these white women are exposing themselves to black men - I would like to limit my exposure.
Again, no one is talking about exposing themselves to black men... THAT would mean that the women consented. And that's not the case. What I'm saying is that the black community isn't full of white men...its full of black men. Out of those black men some may be mentally ill or just plain evil enough to rape a woman just because he feels he needs to overpower someone smaller than he is.

And when black women DID get raped by white men in the days of slavery, it wasn't because they were exposing themselves to Massah. It was because they were females who weren't as strong as their oppressor. I hope you're not saying that the black women who did get raped during slavery deserved it.
I did not mean exposing - as in body parts  ;)
I meant being in the same place at the same time. ::)

How else was I supposed to take that word, "Exposing"?
In the context of my post.  ???
Remember, Allen T made mention that black women are too ugly to be raped by white men which means, in his mind that the woman would have to put herself out there for a white man to take advantage of. I'm sorry I took your use of the word "expose" wrong. It seemed to be the nature of the thread.

Although,.....oh nevermind
Its never stopped you before, Allen... why pause now?

I am starting to like you :)
Please don't, that would totally screw up this whole "hate, hate, hate" thing we have going on here. lol

Allen-T

« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2007, 01:42:46 PM »
Put a sick white OR black man in neighborhood with white or black women and the results will be the same.
On this we can agree.

If I don't agree or question you I'm behaving badly?

I pervert every post I respond to -
What does this mean
Also I want to offer that the reason why white men don't rape black women as often because they're usually not in the same place at the same time. Usually.
So explain to me where all these white women are exposing themselves to black men - I would like to limit my exposure.
Again, no one is talking about exposing themselves to black men... THAT would mean that the women consented. And that's not the case. What I'm saying is that the black community isn't full of white men...its full of black men. Out of those black men some may be mentally ill or just plain evil enough to rape a woman just because he feels he needs to overpower someone smaller than he is.

And when black women DID get raped by white men in the days of slavery, it wasn't because they were exposing themselves to Massah. It was because they were females who weren't as strong as their oppressor. I hope you're not saying that the black women who did get raped during slavery deserved it.
I did not mean exposing - as in body parts  ;)
I meant being in the same place at the same time. ::)

How else was I supposed to take that word, "Exposing"?
In the context of my post.  ???
Remember, Allen T made mention that black women are too ugly to be raped by white men which means, in his mind that the woman would have to put herself out there for a white man to take advantage of. I'm sorry I took your use of the word "expose" wrong. It seemed to be the nature of the thread.

Although,.....oh nevermind
Its never stopped you before, Allen... why pause now?

I am starting to like you :)
Please don't, that would totally screw up this whole "hate, hate, hate" thing we have going on here. lol
Not me, look to the left, Joy Joy Joy!

ftf

« Reply #253 on: June 05, 2007, 02:02:55 PM »
Joy is far better than hate, throw the hate down the well.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #254 on: June 05, 2007, 06:49:56 PM »
Tonight on an episode of Criss Angel (my husband watches his show) he had a group of 'celebrites' he took to a haunted hotel.
The group  was standing around talking and the black guy ( maybe he was an actor or muscian) is the only one who needed subtitles when he spoke his form of Ebonics.
How sad is that - an American - who needs subtitles to be understood.
Isn't that embarrassing?

That reminds me of the movie "Airplane" where they put subtitles in for the two black guys speaking jive. Then later on, they needed to nun to speak to them and translate since she knew how to speak jive. Some of the funniest scenes ever!
I don't think it was a nun.  Just an old lady I think.  But, I do agree, quite a funny scene.

I thought the funniest moment in that scene was at the very end when he says, "Sh*t!" and underneath in subtitles, it says, "Golly!"
I think you've stumbled onto something, Daniel.

Wouldn't some of our problems in this country just dissipate if we all wore ticker plates that read a translation of what we're saying? The language barrier would disappear big time!

Mmmmm hmmmmm! ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #255 on: June 05, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »
I'll be disagreeing with you here Allen, I've seen a documentary about slavery  in which accounts were given of slaves being raped.

And lies don't get told in documentaries? Use some common sense and more importantly white men raping black women goes against every known psychological profile of the mindset of a rapist. A minority of attractive ones had sex for benefits. Use common sense, why would a wealthy white man who can get attractive white women choose instead to force himself on something that looks like Tracey Chapman? No, BS. Let blacks pish and moan all they want, that's just an attempt to bring us down to the animal level of black men.

Not only is this post extremely racist, it defies common sense. Rape has nothing to do with wealth, status, or attraction. It has to do with control, power, and violence. So your claim that a wealthy white man who can get an attractive white women would never rape an ugly black woman holds absolutely no water.

You are right, rape is about control,power and violence which is why it is usually perpetuated by those WHO DON'T HAVE ANY[control & power]! So it's illogical that white slave owners who already had this would be motivated to rape. That only leaves sexual attraction which brings us yet again around to my original point. If sex between white slave owners and black female slaves was going on, it was most likely consensual. When you, Daniel say my statement is racist it is no different than the self hating Jews that called Kahane a racist for his reasoning behind "They must GO!"

You're creating some semantic confusion and faulty logic here with how you define control and power. You are trying to say that if rape is about control & power, then only those without any control and power would rape; and since slave owners had all the control and power, they didn't have any need to rape. Sorry, that's faulty logic. If someone rapes for power and control, that does not mean that they already LACK power and control as well as those who already have power and control, that doesn't mean that they are not going to rape. If that were the case, then that means that it would be impossible for Bill Clinton or Kobe Brynt to be guilty of rape. It would be impossible for Bill Gates to steal. You are confusing status with psychology.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2007, 07:07:37 PM »
 ???
So white women are usually in the same place as black men and that is why they are raped by them more often.
Are you being possessed by FOTL? :o

A black man breaks into a white woman's house and rapes her - how does that fit in with your theory?

I found it interesting that Chaim stated how disgusting it was that FOTL stated how white women wanted to have sex with black men and how disgusting it was for FOTL to joke about committing crime against white women. At that very moment, I wondered if he would feel the same if FOTL of someone else state that black women want to have sex with white men and joked about committing violence against black women? I think I might just ask that of him one of these weeks. My guess is that he will once again accuse me of engaging in moral equivelence. I personally consider it "reciprocity" and consistency.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »
 ???
So white women are usually in the same place as black men and that is why they are raped by them more often.

A black man breaks into a white woman's house and rapes her - how does that fit in with your theory?

I found it interesting that Chaim stated how disgusting it was that FOTL stated how white women wanted to have sex with black men and how disgusting it was for FOTL to joke about committing crime against white women. At that very moment, I wondered if he would feel the same if FOTL of someone else state that black women want to have sex with white men and joked about committing violence against black women? I think I might just ask that of him one of these weeks. My guess is that he will once again accuse me of engaging in moral equivelence. I personally consider it "reciprocity" and consistency.
I'm not sure what that has to do with Im erica's statement (in bold)  and my response to it.

Don't you think that most of the things FOTL said were a bit disgusting.  How is Chaim wrong?
FOTL did not talk about black women and white men or joke about committing violence against black woman.  Why would Chaim have to comment about that - he was talking about FOTL.  

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2007, 08:35:04 PM »
 ???

I'm not sure what that has to do with Im erica's statement (in bold)  and my response to it.

Don't you think that most of the things FOTL said were a bit disgusting.  How is Chaim wrong?
FOTL did not talk about black women and white men or joke about committing violence against black woman.  Why would Chaim have to comment about that - he was talking about FOTL.  

My statements weren't so much in relation to Erica's statements as it was an association with FOTL. I just wonder if Chaim would have consistent views on these types of statements regardless of which race it is aimed at.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #259 on: June 05, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »
 ???

The only way to know is to ask him - he seems to answer all questions honestly. 

My statements weren't so much in relation to Erica's statements as it was an association with FOTL. I just wonder if Chaim would have consistent views on these types of statements regardless of which race it is aimed at.
I got the impression that it was felt FOTL was attacking women - I never heard Chaim or the moderators mention race.
You should just ask Chaim.  He seems to answer all questions put to him in a honest and thoughtful way.
You might not always like the answer but atleast he'll give you one - more then can be said for most civil rights leaders of today.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 06:57:58 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #260 on: June 05, 2007, 09:08:40 PM »
I have not been following this thread but why on Earth has it broken the record of the longest thread? I mean it's 18 pages.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't.  "Welcome to The Johnson Brown Ask the Ape Show" is as of now 23 pages.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #261 on: June 05, 2007, 11:15:11 PM »
I have not been following this thread but why on Earth has it broken the record of the longest thread? I mean it's 18 pages.
I'm pretty sure it hasn't.  "Welcome to The Johnson Brown Ask the Ape Show" is as of now 23 pages.
That thread is probably even more ridiculous.

Look who's talking about ridiculous! ;D

This from a guy who asks Chaim what he thinks about the Quebecois and whether he eats goose and bison!

This from a guy who goes on for a paragraph telling us about his Frumster love life - or lack thereof - and who once had a sticky thread archiving his future idiocy for Ask JTF.

Why are the threads ridiculous, Yacov? Serious issues - not your college career - are being discussed, the core of JTF's philosophy. I don't like the "Ask the Ape" title, and I think that it should be changed, but it's obvious that a lot of people are interested.

Allen-T

« Reply #262 on: June 05, 2007, 11:19:35 PM »

This from a guy who asks Chaim what he thinks about the Quebecois and whether he eats goose and bison!

This from a guy who goes on for a paragraph telling us about his Frumster love life - or lack thereof - and who once had a sticky thread archiving his future idiocy for Ask JTF.

Why are the threads ridiculous, Yacov? Serious issues - not your college career - are being discussed, the core of JTF's philosophy. I don't like the "Ask the Ape" title, and I think that it should be changed, but it's obvious that a lot of people are interested.

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #263 on: June 05, 2007, 11:25:59 PM »
WHAT'S THE FASCINATION WITH ERICA!   >:(

LOOK HOW LONG THIS _______ THREAD IS!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »

I don't know about goose but bison is pretty good - and it's much healthier than beef.  I have it quite often.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D