Author Topic: Wikileaks leaker Bradley Manning with boyfriend photo  (Read 987 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wikileaks leaker Bradley Manning with boyfriend photo
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 08:44:35 AM »
They're in love.  How's that song go, from the early 70's?  "I can't see loving nobody but you, for all my life." 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 08:45:35 AM »
They're in love.  How's that song go, from the early 70's?  "I can't see loving nobody but you, for all my life." 
Sounds familiar
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 02:10:56 PM »
How sweet, makes me sick.  Well let me give you a dose of reality.  All this gay and civil union-marriage- the spouse of one being able to get health insurance through their married spouse is abomnible.   Why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?  I will tell you when Prop 8 on Gay Marriage in California was over-turned by a Judge, God sat up and took notice.  The worst is yet to come, it is a surety!

Lot offering hospitality to the angels sent to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.   Soon after the meal, however, Lot's chosen city reveals its true character..  All the males of Sodom- the text emphasizes the extent of the city's corruption.  19:4- surround Lot's house and make a terrible demand:  "Where are the men who came to you tonight? " Bring them out so that we can have sex with them," but carnal knowledge is clearly referred to.  Attempts to see the Sodomites intentions as anything other than homosexual rape are not supported by the biblical text.  Verse 5 is clear though, but Jude 1:7 is emphatic:  " In similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion.  They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire."  Literally Fire and Brimstone.1

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 02:24:01 PM »
What the hell his gayness has to do with the leak or with his expected punishment ?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »
What the hell his gayness has to do with the leak or with his expected punishment ?

Zelhar, do you know of a link that briefly explains this wikileak thing?  I hear of it all the time, but I have never heard what it actually is

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »

Zelhar, do you know of a link that briefly explains this wikileak thing?  I hear of it all the time, but I have never heard what it actually is

Are you serious? Don't you read news websites?

http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=wikileaks
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 01:49:00 AM »

I don't have a link with a brief explanation. If you want to access the actual wikileak site it's address is wikileaks.ch (this is a mirror in Switzerland which for the present is still active).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 06:24:17 AM »
Who cares if he's gay, he is doing something that benefits the whole world, and Israel.

I'm much more concerned with evil gays like Buchanan, Tony Kushner, etc. (yimach schmam).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 07:00:14 AM »
This reminds me of a site I ordered some figs from (yes figs, not that other word), and some free "fruit" (apricots, not that other kind of fruit) came with it as a sample: http://www.nutsonline.com/driedfruit/

:::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 07:06:37 AM »
They want more Gays in the military.Some Gays can be trusted i'm sure 75% can be trusted but gays do have mental problems

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 07:25:21 AM »
I think gays of the Katy Perry/Lady Gaga/Adam Lambert/Eminem sort are more dangerous because they are more popular.

Nobody is going to listen to some random homo.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 08:29:37 AM »
They want more Gays in the military.Some Gays can be trusted i'm sure 75% can be trusted but gays do have mental problems
From what I read Bradly Manning had a tough childhood and many articles seem to hint he has issues, which I am sure his lawyers should bring up in his trial. But regardless of anything else I don't think the information he released has a potential to risk national security of any country (well Iran's maybe).

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 09:21:50 AM »
Muman, 

I work a lot.  If I knew I wouldn't ask. Asking me a question in response to a question doesn't answer my question.  Most of the time I spend online is used to confront and flag neonazi scum

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 10:22:59 AM »
From what I read Bradly Manning had a tough childhood and many articles seem to hint he has issues, which I am sure his lawyers should bring up in his trial. But regardless of anything else I don't think the information he released has a potential to risk national security of any country (well Iran's maybe).
I agree

Shot at 2010-01-03