Author Topic: Raul castro lights a menorrah?  (Read 816 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Raul castro lights a menorrah?
« on: December 08, 2010, 07:09:09 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3995326,00.html

why are the castros all the sudden want to be pro israel pro jewish?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Raul castro lights a menorrah?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 07:59:29 PM »
Nearly every Bolshevic fascist Country hates the Jews.  But I am sure the Stormfronters are gonna have a field day with this.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:19:15 PM »
True but why in cuba there is hardly any anti semitism towards the jewish community? my cousin who recently just died went on a misssion type thing to the jewish commmunity in cuba and there is hardly any anti semetism there. the only facist country who doesnt bother the jews is cuba for some odd messed up reason.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 03:33:59 AM »
Some people may not be impressed and may still prefer to call it as one of the symbols of coming of something like the end times.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 08:31:32 AM »
I find it disgusting when non-Jewish politicians light a Menorah in public. As Gentiles, if they do really support what Chanukah means, then they should take their embassies to Jerusalem and recognise Jewish EY. Many people who now go to Chanukah celebrations would have sided with Greeks if they had lived at the time!!! If they are Jews, at least they keep the mitzvah, even if self-hating. (Since a sinner who breaks a mitzvah is still bound to the other mitzvot). But a Gentile? Why would he light it and then support the same Antiochus was trying to?

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 01:14:15 PM »
The following article claims that Fidel Castro himself claims he is descended from Jews who were forced to convert to Christianity
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/Marranos.html
another web site claims that Castro's daughter said, Castro is also a descendant of
a turkish Jew on his mother's side
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_fidel_castro's_mother_Jewish
I am just quoting this stuff . I don't have first hand info if it's true.
But I do know that in history some big time Marxists were according Jewish Law, evil Jews as opposed to evil Gentiles.
Karl Marx, was the son of parents who converted to Christianity to get materialistic advantages in Czarist Russia and therefore Karl Marx was an evil Jew, according to Judaism.
Similarly, Trotsky was an evil Jew too. For more about him I recommend
The Chafetz Chaim Hated Russian Communist Leaders
[The Curse That Brought Down Trotsky] at http://www.vilnagaon.org/book/hatred.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »
That may explain the riddle to some extent.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »
I suspect he knows that he is going to meet his maker, only to then be very quickly discharged to a very warm place-forever, no air conditioning

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 11:38:00 AM »
It's irrelevant if Castro or his brother Raul have Jewish ancestry, there are many South Americans and even so called "Arabs" (Arab identity, not race) with some Jewish blood from the past and they converted to Catholicism and Islam, they are not Halachically Jewish.