Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 12, 2010.  (Read 9854 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 12, 2010.
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 05:22:58 PM »
what do you think about these hassidic rabbis who are against petition to disallow jews from renting to arabs?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »
Chaim,

Do you know the real story of 'Kwanza?'  What is it? How is it related to Hanukah, if at all?  And if it is a made up piece of nonsense, what is the deal with that?

Thanks!

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 06:10:56 PM »
Dear Chaim

1. Do you think that Lyndon B Johnson was a good friend of the Jews? He helped save 450 Jews before WW2 from Germany when he was a Congressman in Texas and blocked Dwight.D.Eisenhower sanction threats on Israel in 1956.

2. What is your opinion on Oklahoma senator Jim Inhofe? He looks like a true conservative. He mentions Genesis Chapter 13 14-17 on Israel, has 100% rating from a pro-life group, honored by the NRA, and strictly opposes Illegal immigration.

3. Senators David Vitter, Johnny Isakson, and Michael Crapo look like a few examples of right-wing conservatives. They are all rated 100% by the NRLC and Christian Coalition pro-life groups and rated A by the NRA. Do you believe they are the absolute opposite of a typical self-hating Jew?

4. I read about the 1948 War of Independence and I found out a Britsh Pilot named Gordon Levett helped smuggle weapons to the Jewish Fighters and even helped shoot down Egyptian planes during the War when he served in the Israeli Air Force. He wrote in his memior "But I shall leave the world a better place than when I entered it because I helped found the State of Israel."
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:28:36 PM by danny100 »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 06:53:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I regret that I could not make the meeting this week - I hope that it was as good a time as I imagine it to have been!

1) Have you ever read the Gospels? You are obviously Jewish, but I was wondering if you'd ever perused the Gospels and, if you had, what your thoughts were.

2) Do you consider the British royal family and it's soon to be newest member, the satanist Kate Middleton, YSV, to be a threat to the JTF movement?

3) What are your thoughts on the Japanese? I know that they are often thought of as technologically advanced and hard working, but I happen to find them to be extremely off-putting and dirty. I think that the Japanese are perverts who revel in hideous sexual acts, and when you consider what they did to the Chinese (not that they're much better) at the Rape of Nanking, can there be any doubting that the Japs are a sick people?

4) I know you have said in the past that you don't believe that the doe-eyed queer Matt Lauer, YSV, is, in fact, an "effeminate" sodomite. Even if he isn't one (and I'm certain he is), can there be any doubt that this left-wing homo is ticketed for the hellfire of Gehenom?

All my best,
RWG

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 07:19:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,
It was a great pleasure seeing you and other JTF'fers last week, my question this week is relating to the fact the the Government of Israel - Benjamin Netanyoyo are indicating that they will apologize and pay money (hundreds of thousand of dollars) to Turkey for the illegal tempt to enter Gaza by the boat called Maramara, back in May, Should Israel apologize?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:24:48 PM by harel156 »
AZ

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 07:36:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In one of the most recent of Tamar Yonah’s shows, Professor Paul Eidelberg, who is a weekly guest there, suggested that Israel is not a democracy, which is not news for the kahanists, but he also insisted that right people simply cannot come to power in Israel no matter what, simply because the establishment will not let them to. The only solution to that problem, he believes, is an alternative government created by right–wing activists, which will operate in a way a normal government does and at a certain point will take over the power there.

I understand that the Israeli establishment will kill any such efforts as an attempt to overthrow the government.

Do you think JTF should form such government, which would be headquartered in America, simply because you are not allowed into Israel, and because kahanists are being prosecuted in the “great middle-eastern democracy”.

In other words, do you see yourself making videos which you start by saying: “Shalom, my name is Chaim Ben Pesach. I am the head of the alternative government of Israel in exile”?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.