Author Topic: The Arab Nazis are responsible for the Carmel fire - new video  (Read 515 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The Arab Nazis are responsible for the Carmel fire - new video
« on: December 07, 2010, 04:25:51 PM »
בס''ד

The Arab Nazis maliciously set hundreds of fires every year. During this tragic fire where 42 people were killed, the Arab Nazis attempted to set additional fires. Meanwhile, the Arab Nazi media is rejoicing over the "burning Jewish infidels". If there were no Arab Nazis in Israel, we would not have this problem.

No one dares to tell the truth about this. Except for Hayamin Haamiti in this and other videos.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: The Arab Nazis are responsible for the Carmel fire - new video
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 05:29:34 PM »
Lets hope more Israeli Jews see this. Great video Chaim.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 06:50:08 PM »
I heard it was a teenager who "accidently" caused the fire from ash or something of the hooka.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 10:29:09 AM »
I hope someone will repost this with subtitles as well, this is a very important video.