Author Topic: Alex Jones on Serbs  (Read 16049 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Alex Jones on Serbs
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 08:02:34 AM »
They were not destroyed, they just gone underground.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 08:26:01 AM »
The RCC is a masonic institution. It plays an important role in international masonry.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 08:27:05 AM »
Masons are created and controlled by the Jesuits (agents of the Roman Catholic Church).

Masons created the Vatican in 1054.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 08:34:56 AM »
Masons are created and controlled by the Jesuits (agents of the Roman Catholic Church).

Masons created the Vatican in 1054.
No no no that is clear nonsense ! Vatican was existed before that year when happened a great schism !

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 08:36:25 AM »
No no no that is clear nonsense ! Vatican was existed before that year when happened a great schism !

That is what the masons want you to believe!
Vatican did not exist before 1054. LoL!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 08:47:04 AM »
They were not destroyed, they just gone underground.
Exactly, but they power was equal to zero, they grand master was executed as many of them,they was expelled from many countries, money and property confiscated  ! Todays templars are not really conected to templar knights, they are just puppets,  but masons are! Modern masonry or modern templars are born with Albert Pike and that is why he is so impotant to them!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 09:00:24 AM »
crnitrn,

Please stop posting Vatican propaganda. We all know that before 1054 we had an united Church. We did not have papacy before 1054. We did not have Vatican as a Roman Catholic institution before 1054! Get used to it! The masons are everywhere. They are in the Catholics, Protestants and yes they even inflitrated our societies as well. Stop focusing to much on one side. The masons do not care about your religion and backgrond. They only expect from you to serve their interests.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 09:14:48 AM by Novakovic »

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2010, 02:28:18 PM »
Are you crazy man do you know anything about history or councils?
Procitaj ovo prijatelju crkva je bila jedna samo na papiru i rim je sve vreme hteo prevlas ali funkcionisali su odvoje i ako je postojala neka saradnja ali to su price za malu decu!
http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr/%D0%92%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B0

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2010, 02:44:18 PM »
crnitrn,

Please stop posting Vatican propaganda. We all know that before 1054 we had an united Church. We did not have papacy before 1054. We did not have Vatican as a Roman Catholic institution before 1054! Get used to it! The masons are everywhere. They are in the Catholics, Protestants and yes they even inflitrated our societies as well. Stop focusing to much on one side. The masons do not care about your religion and backgrond. They only expect from you to serve their interests.
Pope Marcellinus (d. 304) is the first Bishop of Rome shown in sources to have had the title "Pope" used of him. From the 6th century, the imperial chancery of Constantinople normally reserved this designation for the Bishop of Rome. From the early 6th century, it began to be confined in the West to the Bishop of Rome, a practice that was firmly in place by the 11th century, when Pope Gregory VII declared it reserved for the Bishop of Rome.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »
crnitrn,

Please learn history. Before 1054 papacy did not exist. So it is very funny to claim that the Roman Catholic Church existed before 1054. This is because the Christian Church was united and the traditions as well as the confessions were the same on both sides.

Please learn also to speak English, because sometimes I cannot understand you.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2010, 03:24:22 PM »
Pope Marcellinus (d. 304) is the first Bishop of Rome shown in sources to have had the title "Pope" used of him.

He was not a pope but a patriarch or just a bishop. Learn the definition of ''pope''. Dam, you talk just like Catholics.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 03:54:22 PM by Novakovic »

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »
crnitrn,

Please learn history. Before 1054 papacy did not exist. So it is very funny to claim that the Roman Catholic Church existed before 1054. This is because the Christian Church was united and the traditions as well as the confessions were the same on both sides.

Please learn also to speak English, because sometimes I cannot understand you.

Arrogant and ignorant at the same time.
Stop Novakovic. People already see you as a fool. No need to make it worse.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 09:36:38 AM »

Who is arrogant? Remember what you said in this forum about the Serbian religion? Then you call me arrogant? Look what you say about the Serbian religion; you talk like you want to be deported from Serbia.  You need to focus on your own frustrations and stop worring about other people. The way you talk, you look very frustrated. LoL.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:45:22 AM by Novakovic »

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2010, 09:47:19 AM »

Who is arrogant? Remember what you said in this forum about the Serbian religion? Then you call me arrogant? Look what you say about the Serbian religion; you talk like you want to be deported from Serbia.  You need to focus on your own frustrations and stop worring about other people. The way you talk, you look very frustrated. LoL.

Next time, use both of your brain cells to write a post.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2010, 09:52:24 AM »

How old are you? You should become a man and stop acting like a kid.
Mind your own business.. It is clear that in most cases you do not contribute anything to the discussion. You only post negative comments. Do something about it.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2010, 10:16:06 AM »

How old are you? You should become a man and stop acting like a kid.
Mind your own business.. It is clear that in most cases you do not contribute anything to the discussion. You only post negative comments. Do something about it.

I'm doing something. I'm working on your ban.
Any discussion with an imbecile like you is useless.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2010, 10:25:56 AM »
I'm doing something. I'm working on your ban.
Any discussion with an imbecile like you is useless.

The party which is doing name-calling is the imbecile. You cannot call people an imbecile just like that. You have no manners at all.  If you had something to say then you would conduct a civilized debate.
The problem is that you are only able to do name-calling, which is pretty childish.
You want to get me expelled from this forum because you cannot debate me. Pretty sad.
Are you a girl or something? LoL!