Author Topic: Miley Celebrates 18th Birthday By Hitting The Bong... (Dr.BF Favorite)*  (Read 485 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Miley Celebrates 18th Birthday By Hitting The Bong... This posting is to remind us of Dr. Brenan Fan's old time favorite person
Miley Cyrus celebrated her 18th birthday by experimenting with a bong and catching a case of the giggles -- but sources say she was not smoking marijuana.   
The video was shot during a party at Miley's L.A. area home 5 days after her 18th birthday.
According to a source connected with Miley ... the smoke filling the bong is a natural herb called salvia which has psychedelic qualities. Possession of salvia is legal in California.
As for the video ... the source tells us it was shot by one of Miley's friends --  and the theory is someone stole or copied the video from that friend's camera.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Miley Celebrates 18th Birthday By Hitting The Bong... (Dr.BF Favorite)*
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 02:53:14 PM »
Speaking of the good Doctor's favorites I heard Lady Gaga on the radio for the first time.  I don't know about her sexuality but she has no talent.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Miley Celebrates 18th Birthday By Hitting The Bong... (Dr.BF Favorite)*
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »
Salvia?  Oh please.  :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein