Author Topic: Jewish heroine takes on Arab Nazis in Chevron  (Read 747 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Jewish heroine takes on Arab Nazis in Chevron
« on: December 14, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »
בס''ד

In this video, you will see a Jewish heroine from Chevron take on the Arab Nazis. You have to wait about 30 seconds before you see the confrontation because we start off the video with some Hebrew explanations of why this Jewish woman is a heroine. The Jewish heroine refers to one of the hysterical Arab Nazis as "sharmutah" (whore in Arabic).

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Jewish heroine takes on Arab Nazis in Chevron
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 07:53:45 AM »
Awesome video  ;D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »
Why can't American Jews be more like this?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 08:40:30 AM »
Look how the Arab Nazi whore screams from fear  ;D the Nazi Ishmael Defense Forces (IDF) soldier saved that barking harlot!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 09:43:29 AM »
I am familiar with this video.   I've seen either this video, or a video very similar to it.

Originally, the one that I saw, was used as an "anti-settler" "anti-occupation" propaganda clip showing how we Jews "treat" the fakestinians.

They fail to give the context that member(s) of the woman's family were murdered by arab nazi terror attacks.    And they also do not explain that the arab was trying to get out of its cage.    This Jewish hero puts the arab scum in her place.   How dare she harass a grieving Jewish mother like this and endanger the Jewish community of hevron?

I think this might be a different video with the same woman, because he she says sharmuta very calmly, I seem to remember a video with this woman where she screams it at the arab!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 09:48:01 AM »
I actually prefer the leftwing Nazi "Settlers are beasts" videos over the apologistic, weak and stupid videos most "right wingers" make portraying us as ghetto "tolerant" Jews.

That Nazi Arab invader being in Israel is enough reason to bomb the crap out of her.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:53:55 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 09:54:25 AM »
Also, notice how the arabs always cry out to the IDF soldiers to protect them.    They cry "injustice" "unfair" "do something to her" because the arabs are powerless without Jewish traitors to help them.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 10:22:26 AM »
Most Arabs are hysterical. They love screaming and play-acting. Many impressionable Westerners (and left-wing Israelis) are swayed by them.