Author Topic: Teen in France takes pre schoolers hostage  (Read 402 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Teen in France takes pre schoolers hostage
« on: December 13, 2010, 05:08:58 AM »
can it be a muzzie      http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/13/world/main7144674.shtml   

(AP)  A 17-year-old armed with swords took about 20 small children and their teacher hostage Monday at a pre-school in eastern France, police and city officials said.

Fourteen of the children were later released, but six remain inside the school in the city of Besancon, said a police official. An official with city hall said they were in the Charles Fourier pre-school. The officials were not authorized to be named according to office policy.

The teen's motives are unclear.

The other classes in the school were evacuated. Mayor's aide Jean-Marc Magda said on BFM-TV that the children's families are being offered psychological and medical assistance.

Magda said a special police force was sent in from Strasbourg to help local police handle the standoff.

The school is in Planoise, a neighborhood of housing projects with a big immigrant population on the western edge of Besancon.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Teen in France takes pre schoolers hostage
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 05:17:16 AM »
The school is in Planoise, a neighborhood of housing projects with a big immigrant population on the western edge of Besancon.

Aha, I see.  At first I thought the guy was crazy, but now I think he is likely a muslim nazi.  Same thing since Islam makes people crazy.  Thank God none of the children were harmed.  France has placed itself in grave jeopardy by inviting these serpents into their country.