Author Topic: Hamas {Y's} Vows to NEVER recognize Israel  (Read 662 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hamas {Y's} Vows to NEVER recognize Israel
« on: December 14, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »
This is the 'peace partner' that Osama wants us to negotiate with. I really think that the harder Obama works on peace the further from peace we will get. When will Obama get his nose out of others business and concentrate on fixing problems in America....

http://mystateline.com/fulltext-news/?nxd_id=215367

Hamas Leader Vows To Never Recognize Israel

(Gaza)  --  A Hamas leader vowed today the group will never recognize Israel.
   Ismail Haniyeh, whose group runs the Gaza Strip, told a cheering crowd of Palestinians that there would be no change in the group's charter which calls for Israel's destruction.
   Haniyeh spoke at a rally in Gaza celebrating the Islamist movement's 23rd anniversary.
   He also said the Palestine Liberation Organization and its Western-backed leader President Mahmoud Abbas had made, quote, "a historic mistake" by recognizing Israel.

(Copyright 2010 by VERTEXNews/Newsroom Solutions)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3999281,00.html

Hamas: We won't recognize Israel

Tens of thousands of Hamas supporters gathered in the Gaza Strip Tuesday to celebrate the organization's 23rd anniversary.

During the rally, Palestinian Prime Minister in Gaza Ismail Haniyeh addressed the crowds and declared: "We will not recognize Israel."

Haniyeh urged the Palestinian Authority to put an end to all negotiations and security cooperation with the Jewish state. He added the group would accept "a Palestinian state with full sovereignty in the 1967 borders, with Jerusalem as its capital."

Meanwhile, US special envoy to the Middle East George Mitchell met in Ramallah with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and presented him with American proposals for advancing the talks with Israel.

Mitchell reiterated the US Administration's commitment to the peace process and said that America's goal was to reach an agreement that includes Syria and Lebanon. He is scheduled to return for another round of talks between Israel and the Palestinians in the coming days.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hamas {Y's} Vows to NEVER recognize Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 03:39:46 PM »
I hope they will never say they do.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 03:43:06 PM »
Good. I don't want hamas to recognize Israel. This is an enemy I look forward to see being destroyed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 03:43:13 PM »
I hope they will never say they do.

Yes, it is better to have an honest enemy than a deceitful one..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 03:45:38 PM »
Good. I don't want hamas to recognize Israel. This is an enemy I look forward to see being destroyed.

Certainly... I don't think I was posting something that we already didn't know... But some people read the forum other than just the regulars. I think that we should highlight those things our enemies say which contradict what the mainstream media is saying about the situation in Israel.