Author Topic: Need help with Downloading Audio Clips to ZooTube  (Read 2547 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Need help with Downloading Audio Clips to ZooTube
« on: November 30, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »
In the last 18 hours,   I figured out how to download videos from a Digital Camera and off a DVD R Minus,   to ZooTube.

However,  when trying to download audio files to ZooTube with Windows Movie Maker ,  including the ones that Chaim uploaded for "  Ask JTF"  programs,   I'm getting the following message on ZooTube:

Failed (unable to convert video file)

The files are listed with .wma at the end.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Need help with Downloading Audio Clips to ZooTube
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 05:39:23 PM »
I'm guessing that you have some videos on your computer that you want to **UPLOAD** to youtube so that you can share your newly created youtube video to all your geeky friends.
If that's the case, it would be painfully easy.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:48:11 PM »
Thanks to one of the JTF members for sending me some info that might help solve the problem.      If the solution presented works,    my plan is to make videos from many of the audio clips from "  Ask JTF".
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 11:55:58 PM »
Because I was able to upload some videos as I described in the opening message of this thread,   I became a target for the following letter.   I received the same letter from 3 different accounts.     In my opinion,   it's either a span letter or it's a trap to cause a virus.    I'm posting this in case any JTF members receive this letter.   I eliminated the last 3 characters from the link in this letter,  as I want to make sure no one goes to the website.     One way I know for a fact that this is a letter with bad intentions is there wasn't enough time for people to even view my videos.      In fact,   the 3rd time I received the letter was 10 minutes after uploading a video: 

regarding your videos Hey , how's it going,

I was just messing around on YouTube and found your video. I couldn't believe how good it was, I mean I almost didn't believe that it was on YouTube.

It really blew my mind to find that you weren't getting very many views. I know it's frustrating, but trust me, it's tough getting views on your own.

I can't even begin to tell you how angry I got some days as I watched garbage videos continue to pull in more viewers than the ones I spent a ton of time on so that I could get them just right.

It almost makes me sick now that I know how easy it could have been to drive the traffic the traffic I needed to my videos. It was easy, but I couldn't do it alone, if only I had learned that earlier I could have saved myself an awful lot of time and energy. Luckily before I quit I found the team at

http://tinyurl.com/24cb

All you have to do is submit your video link and the number of views you want. Then they send you viewers who want to see your video and help spread the word about what you've done. All the views and comments you get will start to push your video up the YouTube rankings so that you can start getting the organic views that will really drive your videos spread. The best part, you can try it right now for just a penny, so get in while the getting's good and you don't have anything to lose. Anyway, I've taken enough of your time. I really like the work you've been doing, and no matter what you decide about promotion, I hope you'll keep making new videos. I know I'll be on the lookout for them.

Good luck,

Kayla

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 12:14:58 AM »
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/ this worked really well for me

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 12:53:35 AM »
eb22 - It looks like a spam letter.

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing what tip was given to you that helped you figure it out or to list out the process of converting the audio file to a zootube video.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 01:00:36 AM »

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing what tip was given to you that helped you figure it out or to list out the process of converting the audio file to a zootube video.

Kahane-Was-Right BT,   thanks for your input.

Adding a picture to the Windows Movie Maker video made all the difference in the world.      I never would have thought of it,   as until yesterday I never made any videos before.       The other videos I uploaded already had pictures,   hence that's why I didn't have the same problem as with the audio files. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 01:02:49 AM »

Adding a picture to the Windows Movie Maker video made all the difference in the world.      I never would have thought of it,   as until yesterday I never made any videos before.       The other videos I uploaded already had pictures,   hence that's why I didn't have the same problem as with the audio files. 

Oh I see.   Come to think of it, I think I've done that before.   

Can I ask, how do you make the audio clip?   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 01:31:53 AM »

Oh I see.   Come to think of it, I think I've done that before.   

Can I ask, how do you make the audio clip?   

I went to the file of the audio clip that can be accessed by going to the  ' Computer'   or ' My Computer '   function.      On my computer,   the audio files are in the  ' Downloads'   section of my ' C Drive ".   

Next,   I drag the file to Windows Movie Maker,    which I open prior to the dragging process.      Then I highlight the audio file on Windows Movie Maker.     Once I see it playing,     I then use the ' Split'  function  on Windows Movie Maker  to break the file into two pieces.     In the spot that the audio from the file that I want to upload to ZooTube either begins or ends.      Then I break up the new file.      The key is having files that only include the parts of the audio I want on ZooTube.      Then I drag a saved picture to Windows Movie Maker.       Then I drag that picture to the underneath part of Windows Movie Maker,   called TimeLine.    With the picture being inserted first.     Then I insert the audio files to TimeLine that I want uploaded to ZooTube.     In the order that I want the process done.     

Believe me,    there's been plenty of trial and error.      First with the videos that I did earlier on Tuesday.       Then with the audio files that I had problems with until the picture suggestion.   

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 07:17:41 AM »
Yay! So glad you got it to work! :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 02:13:29 PM »
Unfortunately,   I'm having a problem with JTF's MP3 files,  as it relates to Windows Movie Maker.    I also had this problem yesterday but most of my focus as the day went on was figuring out how to get MP3 files uploaded to ZooTube.

The problem that I'm having is when I drag a JTF MP3 file into Windows Movie Maker,    only around half of the JTF program is appearing.   In other words,  a 2 hour + file is showing up as slightly over an hour on Windows Movie Maker.    This isn't happening with other MP3 files I have but all of them involve programs of less than an hour.     

Also,    even when I use the split function that I described early this morning with JTF MP3 files,     the split isn't happening in the precise spot that I want it to.     The problem is very difficult to describe.      The bottom line is it's making the process of having the JTF audio that I desire to upload to ZooTube very difficult.     

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.       I want to help with the efforts of uploading JTF programming to ZooTube.    But currently,   this obstacle is basically preventing me from accomplishing this.   

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 09:20:01 PM »
Sounds like the files are way too big to put in WMM and that's your trouble. I'm sorry I can't help you more with this, but I think you need a program that can split your mp3 files FIRST and then you can load them into WMM. Not sure how to go about that either! Tomorrow is the last day I have some free time and I will see if I can come up with something to help you out ok?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 09:26:10 PM »
Thanks for the explanation eb22.   Do you split up the audio files prior to starting with windows maker though?   I ask because a lot of times I hear a really great comment by Chaim in an ask JTF but the file itself from the whole program is huge, so the short clip of a couple of minutes is only a tiny portion of the total file.    So is there a way to easily split up audio into small segments?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »
Sounds like the files are way too big to put in WMM and that's your trouble. I'm sorry I can't help you more with this, but I think you need a program that can split your mp3 files FIRST and then you can load them into WMM. Not sure how to go about that either! Tomorrow is the last day I have some free time and I will see if I can come up with something to help you out ok?

Ahh... That's probably what we need.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2010, 12:40:19 PM »
So eb22, what program did you end up using to split up your audio files prior to use with windows movie maker?   

And does anyone have any additional recommendations for doing that?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »
Unfortunately,   I'm having a problem with JTF's MP3 files,  as it relates to Windows Movie Maker.    I also had this problem yesterday but most of my focus as the day went on was figuring out how to get MP3 files uploaded to ZooTube.

The problem that I'm having is when I drag a JTF MP3 file into Windows Movie Maker,    only around half of the JTF program is appearing.   In other words,  a 2 hour + file is showing up as slightly over an hour on Windows Movie Maker.    This isn't happening with other MP3 files I have but all of them involve programs of less than an hour.     

Also,    even when I use the split function that I described early this morning with JTF MP3 files,     the split isn't happening in the precise spot that I want it to.     The problem is very difficult to describe.      The bottom line is it's making the process of having the JTF audio that I desire to upload to ZooTube very difficult.     

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.       I want to help with the efforts of uploading JTF programming to ZooTube.    But currently,   this obstacle is basically preventing me from accomplishing this.   

Windows Moviemaker is terrible at this. What you can do is take a bit wider portion of the segment you want to use and save that one, and then narrow it done piece by piece untill it's right, but this process will also be terrible as it will get screwed up time and again.

Another thing you might try is adding a picture to the audio to make a video, and then cut it with RealPlayer to get the segment you want. I haven't tried this yet but it probably will go better than with moviemaker.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »
So eb22, what program did you end up using to split up your audio files prior to use with windows movie maker?   

Kahane-Was-Right BT,   sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner.

arksis recommended the MP3 Cutter software.    After having difficulty the first day I attempted to use that software,    I had much more success the next time.    That was the day I made the '  Abraham Fund'  related video.     While the last 2 or 3 seconds of the Windows Movie Maker file I put together didn't appear on the ZooTube video,     the MP3 Cutter lead to vastly better results.      In the next day or two,    I will attempt to make another video with the MP3 Cutter,    dragging the new audio file to Windows Movie Maker.     aivsoft.com is the site that has the MP3 Cutter program.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 09:11:17 PM »

Windows Moviemaker is terrible at this. What you can do is take a bit wider portion of the segment you want to use and save that one, and then narrow it done piece by piece untill it's right, but this process will also be terrible as it will get screwed up time and again.

Another thing you might try is adding a picture to the audio to make a video, and then cut it with RealPlayer to get the segment you want. I haven't tried this yet but it probably will go better than with moviemaker.

Thanks for the additional suggestion.

Right now,   with the MP3 Cutter program being a huge upgrade over the piece by piece method of the entire " Ask JTF"   audio clip,      the biggest obstacle I'm having is figuring out how to post pictures in spots the actual audio clip is playing.      Any suggestions would be much appreciated.     

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 09:12:31 PM »

Kahane-Was-Right BT,   sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner.

arksis recommended the MP3 Cutter software.    After having difficulty the first day I attempted to use that software,    I had much more success the next time.    That was the day I made the '  Abraham Fund'  related video.     While the last 2 or 3 seconds of the Windows Movie Maker file I put together didn't appear on the ZooTube video,     the MP3 Cutter lead to vastly better results.      In the next day or two,    I will attempt to make another video with the MP3 Cutter,    dragging the new audio file to Windows Movie Maker.     aivsoft.com is the site that has the MP3 Cutter program.

Thanks!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 01:30:44 PM »
Thanks again,   arksis.      I'm going to look over this info later today or tomorrow at the latest.

With my latest video   http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,51634.msg486668.html#new  ,    for some reason pictures showed up at the beginning of the audio clip.    I'm not sure why but I'm not complaining.   

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 05:25:31 PM »
Thanks again,   arksis.      I'm going to look over this info later today or tomorrow at the latest.

With my latest video   http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,51634.msg486668.html#new  ,    for some reason pictures showed up at the beginning of the audio clip.    I'm not sure why but I'm not complaining.   
Eb you need to drag the pictures if you want them to be longer. If you want help PM me, I'm only too happy to help.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane