Author Topic: Someone must be tracking JTF and sending info over to You tube admins  (Read 926 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
rats from within

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Someone must be tracking JTF and sending info over to You tube admins
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 10:45:46 PM »
Who's the rat behind this?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »

its possible that JTF has been "ratted", but i highly doubt its from within. it was probably a member of the zootube thought police or an amateur spy from Ummat Al Islam. anyone coming here for the purpose of seeking out videos would not even bother registering.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 11:06:09 PM »

its possible that JTF has been "ratted", but i highly doubt its from within. it was probably a member of the zootube thought police or an amateur spy from Ummat Al Islam. anyone coming here for the purpose of seeking out videos would not even bother registering.

even if they didn't register, they are still inside the web site,  thus  they can still track. They just can't post.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 11:09:33 PM »
I'd 'put my money' on a certain group of people who have a grudge against the forum and are active on youtube constantly attacking us.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 11:28:31 PM »
look on the good side all the people that attack us are smart enough to realize that we are there biggest theat even though we have a puny budget. Chaim and his closist advisors must find a way to deter their actions. I believe we have a filthy rat just because on our forum we provide news of our latest videos and then automatically it gets shut down. I hope the rat gets the most severe punishment from hashem.
I bet this filthy rat animal has never dealt personally with the evils of muslim terreorists >:( >:( >:(

But is there any legal damage we can do on youtube to leave us alone, Maybe a violation of free speech classaction lawsuit?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 11:52:47 PM »
But these are so-called "jdl" people so we are only a threat to them because they are obsessed with us and they have personality disorders.   We don't disrupt anything that they do (if they even do anything).  They are simply obsessed and put in a trance by stephanie and ben the nazi.