Author Topic: President George H.W. Bush's grandaughter to marry Jew  (Read 1067 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
President George H.W. Bush's grandaughter to marry Jew
« on: December 15, 2010, 06:05:42 AM »
She's good looking and a model            http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=199510   

George HW Bush's granddaughter to marry a Jew
By JPOST.COM STAFF
12/15/2010 12:02

Lauren Bush and son of designer Ralph Lauren to be married next year; Bush will become "Lauren Lauren," says 'Jewish Chronicle'.
Talkbacks (3)

George HW Bush's granddaughter announced she will marry a New Yorker of Jewish descent, reported The Jewish Chronicle on Tuesday.

Lauren Bush is engaged to David Lauren, the son of famous Jewish fashion designer Ralph Lauren.

RELATED:
Chelsea Clinton weds in New York
The bride, groom and the ex-president

David Lauren is 13 years older than his fiance and is the executive vice president at Polo Ralph Lauren. The two met in 2004, according to the Chronicle.

The newspaper quipped that Bush, who is a designer and former model, will become Lauren Lauren after the couple is married next year, however, she is not expected to adopt Ralph Lauren's original name, Ralph Reuben Lifshitz.

Bush's marriage announcements comes just six months after Chelsea Clinton married Jewish investment banker Marc Mezvinsky at a ceremony that was presided over by both a rabbi and a Methodist minister
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: President George H.W. Bush's grandaughter to marry Jew
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 06:10:01 AM »
Maybe she thinks marrying and getting Jewish genes for her children will make them smarter so they don't turn out like her dad.  :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 06:23:19 AM »
Maybe she thinks marrying and getting Jewish genes for her children will make them smarter so they don't turn out like her dad.  :::D
lol  :laugh: here's a photo of them   

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 06:41:25 AM »
You're probably proud Mord.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 07:01:41 AM »
You're probably proud Mord.
Don't make suppositions because you can't get any

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »
Oy gevalt.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 01:03:04 PM »
W is not her Dad.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 01:04:36 PM »
W is not her Dad.

Ok well they've still got the defective Bush genes. I just misread the post. I thought it was one of his daughters but now I read it again and know what it's about. I need to take my own advice and read, not skim.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 06:46:16 AM »
Such a shame, he should have married a Jewish girl.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 07:01:28 AM »
what's with this trend of evil politicians' daughters marrying evil Jews?! >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »
The Bush family can marry all the Jews they want. NOTHING will end the Bush family's inbreeding! :::D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »
Another intermarriage, another loss of future Jewish soles - nothing to be happy about!  :'(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
Another intermarriage, another loss of future Jewish soles - nothing to be happy about!  :'(

Believe me, I'm far from happy about. I guess it takes stupidity to understand. This guy's marrying into an extremely anti-Semitic family. What surprises me is that Lauren's other son/grandson whatever, married a Jew. He married Elizabeth Berkeley. Say what you want, I'm jealous! Couldn't his brother introduce him to another self-hating Jew from Hollywood? They have the best! :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 06:33:47 AM »

Believe me, I'm far from happy about. I guess it takes stupidity to understand. This guy's marrying into an extremely anti-Semitic family. What surprises me is that Lauren's other son/grandson whatever, married a Jew. He married Elizabeth Berkeley. Say what you want, I'm jealous! Couldn't his brother introduce him to another self-hating Jew from Hollywood? They have the best! :)
Elizabeth Berkeley tho one who dance naked as a pole dancer in the movies?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 07:04:16 AM »

I prefer to remember her as the brilliant student from "saved by the bell".

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 08:04:28 AM »

I prefer to remember her as the brilliant student from "saved by the bell".

Whatever your opinion, she looks gorgeous! :)