General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask the Noachide

<< < (2/25) > >>

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: The Noachide on December 27, 2010, 02:05:26 AM ---This is going to raise some eyebrows, I used to be muslim.
All of my relatives are muslim except me.

--- End quote ---

Congratulations for leaving that disgusting cult. Are you afraid of your relatives? Will they hurt you if they find out you left Islam?

Yaakov Mendel:
You are aware that apostasy is punishable by death according to many Muslim scholars, and that many former Muslims have been killed for that reason ?

What do you think of Islam ?

The Noachide:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on December 27, 2010, 02:36:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Noachide on December 27, 2010, 02:05:26 AM ---This is going to raise some eyebrows, I used to be muslim.
All of my relatives are muslim except me.

--- End quote ---

Congratulations for leaving that disgusting cult. Are you afraid of your relatives? Will they hurt you if they find out you left Islam?

--- End quote ---

Afraid yes. and most likely become disowned.

--- Quote from: yaakov mendel on December 27, 2010, 03:48:44 PM ---You are aware that apostasy is punishable by death according to many Muslim scholars, and that many former Muslims have been killed for that reason ?

What do you think of Islam ?

--- End quote ---

Certainly aware of the consequences. I always thought the religion is dangerous in my young years and did not want to tell any of the muslim friends and always said to myself this can't be the true religion if violence around the world keeps happening in the hands of islamic extremists. The whole religion is just weird to me especially about the kabaa being built by Adam, then got destroyed, and then rebuilt by Abraham. I find muhammed to be boring.

So I remained halal and always refrained from adultery but I was never religious until 2 years after 911 when I researched all three Abrahamic faiths for several years to reach the conclusion that I find Judaism the one true religion.

Yaakov Mendel:

--- Quote from: The Noachide on December 27, 2010, 04:07:50 PM --- I find muhammed to be boring.

--- End quote ---

Don't you think he is far worse than "boring" ? Is it really the appropriate word that comes to your mind when thinking about this man ?

The Noachide:

--- Quote from: yaakov mendel on December 27, 2010, 04:26:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Noachide on December 27, 2010, 04:07:50 PM --- I find muhammed to be boring.

--- End quote ---

Don't you think he is far worse than "boring" ? Is it really the appropriate word that comes to your mind when thinking about this man ?

--- End quote ---

Not exactly the right word for his actions. I was referring to his revelation about his illiteracy, a spider that saved his life, then became a prophet through dreams after reciting the quran, and then miraculously became literate.
It just seems superstitious. It's like going to a psychic teller for a fortune.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version