Author Topic: Ask the Noachide  (Read 71130 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask the Noachide
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2011, 02:34:39 PM »
Truth is I have/had a crush on her. she does not wear the head scarf, but she refuses to think I'm sane. you're right I have to focus on the real message. barekh hashem

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2011, 08:22:06 AM »
I think if you have a relationship with her while she's still a Muslim, then one or both of you will be hurt. If she leaves Islam then the story might be different.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2011, 09:12:24 PM »
updated my youtube bulletin to invite friends into this site. hope that's ok with you mods.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2011, 01:36:49 PM »
I haven't seen you around for a while. Do you still read the forum?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »
from time to time. there's barely much activity.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2011, 01:49:02 AM »
lost my youtube account due to the muzzies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2011, 03:03:40 AM »
I think some of my accounts have been hacked too because people don't like me being part of JTF

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2011, 11:53:05 AM »
mines wasn't hacked. I got banned for stating anti-hoodlum and anti-islam comments. I can't even make another account due to google's universal password policy.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2011, 02:37:48 PM »
mines wasn't hacked. I got banned for stating anti-hoodlum and anti-islam comments. I can't even make another account due to google's universal password policy.

It happened to me too. My account " has been permanently disabled". If I am logged in to my usual gmail acount, I can't login to youtube as any user. I have to log off from any google/gmail session before I can log in to youtube with a different account. Screw them !

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2011, 06:29:36 PM »
Shalom,

Can you be considered a righteous gentile if you don't keep all the laws of Noah?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »
Shalom,

Can you be considered a righteous gentile if you don't keep all the laws of Noah?

The simple answer is NO... What problem do you have with the 7 laws of Noah?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »
The simple answer is NO... What problem do you have with the 7 laws of Noah?

Isn't worshiping Jesus idolatry?  Chaim calls some evangelical Christians righteous gentiles.  I used to be a Christian, but I've come to realize from Jewish literature and videos on the matter that it is just pagan nonsense.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
Isn't worshiping Jesus idolatry?  Chaim calls some evangelical Christians righteous gentiles.  I used to be a Christian, but I've come to realize from Jewish literature and videos on the matter that it is just pagan nonsense.

That is very good... Yes indeed there is an issue when it comes to venerating, worshiping, or idolizing a physical being {be it a star, the sun or moon, or man himself}.

I do not differ in opinion with Chaim as I respect his authority here. This issue has been debated and although there is no clear halachic conclusion to the question most Jewish JTFers agree that Hashem is the ultimate judge of whether a person is righteous or not. JTF should not close itself to the help from non-Jews if they sincerely want to help Israel. Any alterior motives are not really our concern because we believe that Hashem causes everything to happen in this world (and in all possible worlds), and he has promised that in the end the Jewish people will return to Israel and Moshiach will come and redemption will be accomplished. This redemption will come with, or without, the help of the nations... But those who assist in the redemption of the Jewish people will be judged more mercifully than those who stand against Israel.

This is my opinion on this topic. You should ask this question to Chaim if you like...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2011, 02:19:56 PM »
What do you think about Ahmed Rami?

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2011, 10:34:09 AM »
What do you think about Ahmed Rami?

From what I see he is an Egyptian poet and holocaust denier. The latter, not surprised there are many people like him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2011, 01:57:20 PM »
Having grown up as a Muslim, do you have a Muslim sounding name? (Don't post what it is, for security reasons).

If you do, then are people surprised when they find out you're no longer Muslim or aren't a Muslim?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2011, 08:53:21 PM »
Having grown up as a Muslim, do you have a Muslim sounding name? (Don't post what it is, for security reasons).

If you do, then are people surprised when they find out you're no longer Muslim or aren't a Muslim?

I think it sounds more Arabic rather than Muslim. The pronunciation is "Kice"
which by the way is also my nickname. I like it.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2011, 09:33:49 PM »

To the 2nd question, I received a fatwa letter against me last week if I don't return back to failslam, otherwise something will happen.
No, just kidding. I didn't get a letter;D Seriously, my dad is okay with me leaving islam. but he is not okay with me converting to another religion. He's secular and a good dad.

However, I did get surprising reactions from my Indonesian neighbors; they're really polite people in their Asian culture. But when the religion topic comes up, it starts getting quiet and one response I got from the daughter of their family was "I am crazy and Allah will never forgive you" over the phone after I came back from the pilgrimage in Israel on that same year.
At least she said it in a polite manner.

Other than that, her family accepts my decision and they seem to be okay with me only except we don't communicate anymore to the whole family sadly. I missed socializing with them:(
I do tend to be around with Asian people often. It's like a happy down to earth world every time I'm with them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2011, 07:29:10 AM »
I'm glad that you didn't really get that letter!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2011, 07:57:29 PM »
Favorite videos exposing islam from a Jew and Christian:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2012, 10:11:10 PM »
Is it normal for Muslims to keep their windows Blacked out all the time? I never see my Muslim Neighbors lights on ever.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2012, 10:36:32 PM »
Might want to get an opinion from the FBI on that one too.

Here's my question:
Is it normal for Muslims to buy huge quantities of milk at the grocery store?  My brother and I have seen Somalis do it on a number of occasions.  Is there such a thing as a milk bomb in the Muslim world?
Ya I'll do that! I was asking if it was a cultural thing. Thanks Dan!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2012, 05:58:15 PM »
Is it normal for Muslims to keep their windows Blacked out all the time? I never see my Muslim Neighbors lights on ever.

It is common Muslim families keep their appearance dim indoors to prevent their women drawing attention to outsiders. Blinders are used often in every window including kitchens when they're cooking, eating and stuff; so that way neighbors or strangers won't get a glimpse of Muslim women.
They don't have to wear head scarves indoors, but they must wear it when family visitors and friends are invited over to eat jihad food.

Also, Muslim women during outdoors often wear black burqas and niqabs (3 layer head scarf and face covering) to avoid luminance popping out to males. Hence, black being the darkest color.

There are exceptions to all this in certain muslim countries like in the Asia pacific.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »
Here's my question:
Is it normal for Muslims to buy huge quantities of milk at the grocery store?  My brother and I have seen Somalis do it on a number of occasions.  Is there such a thing as a milk bomb in the Muslim world?

Muslims breed a lot. it is normal for them.

They also break the polygamy law exceeding 4 wives.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »
Hello Noachide,

When you entered Israel, did the airport security gave you a "special" treatment due to your ethnic background ? Have you ever encountered special suspicion or alert during security check out in Israel or other airports ?