Author Topic: Jews Boycott Jews  (Read 401 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Jews Boycott Jews
« on: December 28, 2010, 10:18:49 AM »
Is there anyway to find out the names of these traitor companies, so JTF can expose them?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/200852
About 20 Israeli companies have signed contracts worth tens of billions of shekels with the new Palestinian Authority city of Rawabi, which is being built near the Samarian Jewish community of Ateret, according to a Tuesday report by Israel Defense Forces Radio.

Part of the contracts is not to use "products of the territories", which includes not only Judea and Samaria, but eastern Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, as well.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jews Boycott Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »
It would probably come out soon. I can guess some of the names since probably most contracts are for infrastructures and supply of construction materials. But really the major fault here is the state of Israel who enables this shame. The Arabs couldn't build a single house without the free access to the Israeli ports, roads, banks, etc.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Jews Boycott Jews
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 12:59:15 PM »
It would probably come out soon. I can guess some of the names since probably most contracts are for infrastructures and supply of construction materials. But really the major fault here is the state of Israel who enables this shame. The Arabs couldn't build a single house without the free access to the Israeli ports, roads, banks, etc.

That's true. The Arabs would have nothing if not for the Jews except for camels, camel dung and sand.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision