Author Topic: 5 Black Savages  (Read 6298 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
Re: 5 Black Savages
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 08:55:06 PM »
  You would think that would be a "hate-crime".  I'm glad it's not because all hate crime is just a "thought crime" and as such, complete excrement......BUT if the races we're reversed you can bet your last dollar that the charges would include 20 years in a federal penitentary for "hate crimes".

Anyone capable o doing something like that deserves to be strung up by the balls and then shot publicly if you ask me, and their famillies shunned socially, then this kind of think would not happen every day (which it does).

>:(

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: 5 Black Savages
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2007, 01:37:36 PM »
When you come right down to it, we are in serious, serious trouble. Do you think that white self hating slut paula zahn will put this "in the open", how about the ever mellodramatic ann curry, who cried on the air about the japanese who were put in camps during WW2. I did not see her cry over the Bataan Death march that some of her relatives took part in or the Rape of Naking. How about 'I don't have any nuts' sean hannity, he spends too much time praising Michael lucifer king, or how about that phoney lou doobbs. He is another one that is a phoney, a fake and a fraud. Do you think mike wallace (I'm not payin' for that meatloaf) will do a 60 min. piece on this, how about that big pig dyke Rosie, oh if it could happen to her, or how about the admitted slut mereidth. Will hoprah, the admitted whore crack head demand answers. DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH. White people are being cast aside by even their own kind. Get used to it, it will get worse and worse.