Author Topic: True black culture  (Read 7557 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: True black culture
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 12:10:45 PM »
Fried Chicken is very greasy and unhealthy
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 12:28:23 PM »
BabylonianJew, why are you posting KKK pictures here? You do realize they hate you even more than the blacks? Posting their garbage is self-hating behavior even if you think it's funny. We shouldn't tolerate or support anything those subhuman, inbred pieces of garbage put out. These are the same scum that murdered 6 million of your own people and you're posting their pictures and doing their work for them!!!

It's NOT funny. I'm really disappointed at the way this forum has gone. It's basically just a forum for promoted KKK or white-nationalist attitudes against blacks. There are real issues at hand like dealing with black anti-Semitism and how affirmative action is destroying America and western society. Instead people just make fun of blacks, call them n|ggers and act like klansmen.

Grow up!

I know the KKK hates me one iam not a White Aryan, and second iam dark skined Jew, but the pics were hailrous. Thats why I posted them.

We don't need to be connected to any white-nationalist or KKK garbage. They're scum. We need to get beyond this type of base humor and concentrate on real issues.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 01:19:32 PM »

mmmmmmmmm-gooooooooooooooood. Just had some.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 02:46:07 PM »
I love fried chicken too.  ;D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Imerica

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
I didn't know Maya Angelou was a prostitute. You learn something new everyday around here. I agree with jdl4ever, posting funny pics from the [censored site] site is one thing, but not the KKK stuff, those animals hate Jews and real Christians. We need to bury the KKK,Nazis & miggers in the same ditch. Was Maya Angelou a paid prostitute or a smack ho? She is truly ugly, I can't imagine her getting money. 
Allen T. You always ask that I read about some subject before making an assumption, why don't you do the same? Go to your local library and take out "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" and you'll find the info you're unfairly commenting on.

And then ask yourself, why are the girls who are on the street usually prostitutes? What brought them to that place in their lives?

Imerica

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 02:59:50 PM »
Without moderation, everything is bad for you. In moderation it isn't unhealthy. You make it seem as though blacks ONLY eat fried chicken. Oh, yeah...and stop buying chicken from the little shops on the corner and make it yourself. A lot less fat is introduced because you can control the fat content in your own home. I love fried chicken but I don't only eat it fried. I bake and broil my chicken also.

Imerica

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »
BabylonianJew, why are you posting KKK pictures here? You do realize they hate you even more than the blacks? Posting their garbage is self-hating behavior even if you think it's funny. We shouldn't tolerate or support anything those subhuman, inbred pieces of garbage put out. These are the same scum that murdered 6 million of your own people and you're posting their pictures and doing their work for them!!!

It's NOT funny. I'm really disappointed at the way this forum has gone. It's basically just a forum for promoted KKK or white-nationalist attitudes against blacks. There are real issues at hand like dealing with black anti-Semitism and how affirmative action is destroying America and western society. Instead people just make fun of blacks, call them n|ggers and act like klansmen.

Grow up!

I know the KKK hates me one iam not a White Aryan, and second iam dark skined Jew, but the pics were hailrous. Thats why I posted them.
Actually, it may have been slap-stick hilarity to you, but to me it was hurtful.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
BabylonianJew, why are you posting KKK crap on here?

BabylonianJew, what on earth are you thinking? You have broken so many of the forums rules with this garbage. This is a religious forum!

I am locking the thread.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim