Author Topic: The US's future?  (Read 689 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The US's future?
« on: January 04, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar bill is worth $5 american dollars!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Visitors-snap-up-100-trillion-apf-3558543127.html?x=0
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: The US's future?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 01:43:25 PM »
I heard that you have to search for tiny sandgrains of gold on your hands and knees in the water you drink everyday, just for enough to eat. As you can imagine if you're old or sick it's starvation for you. If Obama gets relected, America is finished beyond repair. Obama isn't fit to run any country, just like all these other black "leaders". What a great role model for the black community.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
I think I want to change my screen name to, "Zimbabwe Trillionaire".  :P
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 08:52:46 PM »
Obongo is a wannabe Mugabe in every way.  >:(