Author Topic: Do you think this muslim beast is talking about us?  (Read 2108 times)

Allen-T

Do you think this muslim beast is talking about us?
« on: June 02, 2007, 03:33:55 AM »

Screw this pig

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Do you think this muslim beast is talking about us?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 04:57:40 AM »
"These purveyors of lies and misconceptions and hate are people who are divisive, they want to basically promote hatred".  Wow, this guy seems to know his fellow muslims very well, he just doesn't know it yet.  He's basically just yammering on without providing any example of what was said about islam or how he refuted it, it's meaningless talk.  The only things I need to know about Islam to oppose it are the facts.  Islam is a violent religion, muslims want Islam to spread all over the world and they're ready to kill and convert for this, and that muslims want sharia law all over the world.  Those are the undisputed facts, and no one needs to make any more claims on islam to oppose it.  I think he's specifically referring to a group of people on a forum on http://ediscoverislam.com/, but there could have been a few JTF people there.  The type of "hardcore" people on that site are definitely JTF people though, at least in spirit.  I don't think he's discovered JTF yet, want to introduce him?   :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 05:49:20 AM »
Somebody tell this mofo the biggest lie in the world is "Islam is a religion of peace" ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 05:59:26 AM »
Soundslike my pharmicist..LOL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03