Author Topic: Reports that Gabrielle Giffords was Shot because she is Jewish  (Read 1972 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Reports that Gabrielle Giffords was Shot because she is Jewish
« on: January 09, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »
Its seems that there is now some evidence that the Arizona Congresswoman may have been targeted specifically because she is Jewish. Aside from the already revealed information that the shooter was fascinated with hitler and antisemitism there is some other evidence..

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/01/gabrielle-giffords-was-shot-because-she.html#links

Gabrielle Giffords was shot because she is Jewish

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-Az) wasn't shot because she was pro or anti-immigration. She wasn't shot because she voted against Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. She wasn't shot because Sarah Palin targeted her seat in last fall's elections. And she wasn't shot because she voted for Obamacare. Gabrielle Giffords was shot because of a much more baseless hatred. Gabrielle Giffords was shot because she is a Jew.

This is an internal memo obtained by Fox News put out by DHS compiling facts known so far about the case - new - shooter's mother worked for Pima board of supervisers and the suspected anti-Semitic motivation of the shooter.

MEMO:
    "The investigation has been taken over by the FBI, and is being run through the Tucson Command Post. Here's what can be confirmed at this time (1800 hrs)... * Gabrielle Giffords Is in ICU.* Federal judge John Roll is deceased. He did rule on a 32 million dollar civil rights lawsuit in February, 2010. That ruling brought death threats to Roll and his family, and for a time he was given a protection detail.* 6 deaths attributed to the shooting. 19 total people hit by gunfire.* suspect’s mother works for the Pima County Board of Supervisors* the suspect has multiple arrests ... But no criminal record? Intervention by someone?* no direct connection - but strong suspicion is being directed at AmRen / American Renaissance. Suspect is possibly linked to this group. (through videos posted on his myspace and YouTube account.). The group’s ideology is anti government, anti immigration, anti ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government), anti Semitic. Gabrielle Gifford is the first Jewish female elected to such a high position in the US government. She was also opposite this group’s ideology when it came to immigration debate.* DHS have a list of names and dates of birth of all victims.* the ACTIC is still playing a major role in the investigation... Computer forensics is cleaning up the surveillance videos, and images from around the scene, and involved in the investigation - working together, was MCSO, DPS, Phoenix PD, ICE, and of course the FBI. It did just come in from the command post, that the federal judge was Not originally scheduled to attend the meeting, according to wife. She stated that he received a phone call about an hour before and was invited to attend. Wrong place - wrong time. For the planning side, there are impromptu memorials popping up all over the state, but the largest one is downtown phoenix, at the capital."

Somehow, I feel even worse about this than I felt last night. And yes, I know that people have posted comments questioning whether she is Jewish according to strict Jewish law, but that's not the point. The anti-Semites don't know the difference. Giffords declared openly that she is Jewish. That declaration may yet cost her life.

But that won't phase the Kossacks one little bit.

Labels: anti-Semitism, Gabrielle Giffords

posted by Carl in Jerusalem @ 5:07 PM

I realize that she embraces some leftist ideas but from what I have heard she has a more sensible Israel policy than Obama {although nothing close to our outlook}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Reports that Gabrielle Giffords was Shot because she is Jewish
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 01:11:01 PM »
What's the question about her being Jewish?  Isn't her mother Jewish?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 02:27:14 PM »
I've seen AMREN videos on the internet before, they are promoted on gun forums but I don't recall them posting anti-semitic videos or anything like that..

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 02:39:43 PM »
With a name like Giffords, she's Jewish? Also, she married a guy named Kelly. She is not Jewish! 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
With a name like Giffords, she's Jewish? Also, she married a guy named Kelly. She is not Jewish!  
That was explained in the INN piece... According to Israel National News she explained in a Jewish newspaper how she is related to a Lithuanian Jewish rabbi...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141607
Giffords once began an op-ed piece for the Arizona Jewish Post with a proud recital of her family roots, explaining that she is the grandchild of Akiba Hornstein, who was “the son of a Lithuanian rabbi.” Her grandfather changed his name, she said, as did so many others who came to United States, to Giffords “for reasons of anti-Semitism.” More than 50 years later, “like my grandmother, I am a lifetime member of Hadassah and now a member of Congregation Chaverim,” she wrote.

Of course we cannot determine if she is Halachically Jewish unless we know if her mother was Jewish... But either way if this is an antisemitic incident then we should all be concerned. Another Jew was injured in the attack, one of the Congresswomans aides named Mr. Zimmerman...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 04:29:01 PM »
She is NOT Jewish.

Her father was Jewish, but her mother was a Christian Scientist. She claimed to be Jewish and attended a REFORM synagogue.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/01/09/2742463/giffords-known-both-for-her-openness-and-judaism

Giffords’ father is Jewish and her mother is a Christian Scientist, and she was raised in both faiths. Her grandfather, Akiba Hornstein, changed his name to Gifford Giffords after moving from New York to Arizona, in part because he did not want his Jewishness to be an issue in unfamiliar territory..........

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 05:10:26 PM »

The name was changed when her grandfather came as an immigrant.   THe article said her grandfather was a Lithuanian Rabbi.   There are many Jews today with gentile-sounding names and vice versa because of intermarriage.   Marrying a non-Jew does not magically turn a person into a gentile either.   (Since she did not convert), The ONLY relevant factor in this equation is whether or not her mother was Jewish.  If her mom was Jewish, she's Jewish.  If not, she's a gentile.    Say what you want about her actions, but she is either a Jew or not a Jew based only on her mother.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »
She is NOT Jewish.

Her father was Jewish, but her mother was a Christian Scientist. She claimed to be Jewish and attended a REFORM synagogue.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/01/09/2742463/giffords-known-both-for-her-openness-and-judaism

Ah, there it is then.

Needless to say, it is still quite possible this was an antisemitic attack given her self-identification as Jewish even though she is actually a gentile.   The attacker was a nazi, and they don't always know the difference, so he may well have intended to kill a Jewish politician.   Or just his local one.   Who knows.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 06:01:23 PM »
Does Gentile with Hebrew/Semitic roots sound nicer?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »
Nazis don't care if someone is Jewish by halacha or not they don't believe in that anyway because they're not Jewish, so why would they. They don't care what side of the family the Jewish blood is on. They just want to kill anyone they see as "Jewish"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »
Nazis don't care if someone is Jewish by halacha or not they don't believe in that anyway because they're not Jewish, so why would they. They don't care what side of the family the Jewish blood is on. They just want to kill anyone they see as "Jewish"
This is very true! I still believe the killer had other issues to deal with besides antisemitism... It seems the liberal media would rather see her being shot because she was Jewish rather then her left leaning views... I still stand by my original theory that the killer is just plain nuts... All this other stuff comes with the territory.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 06:52:19 PM »
American Renaissance never ever mentions ZOG   not much  antisemitism                http://www.amren.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 07:30:52 PM »
Mord: AMREN is a race-realist organization that supports David Duke and Pedofront.

Everyone: I had never heard before that Giffords was Jewish. It is possible that some anti-Semites have spread that around but even if she technically is, she is one sick self-hating piece of excrement.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 08:38:05 PM »
She is NOT Jewish.

What if a practicing Jew found out that he or she was not really Jewish because a grandmother had converted to fake Judaism and did not have a real conversion? The practicing Jew would then have to go through a conversion to be counted as a Jew. If such a thing occurred, would the Bait Din be able to issue an instantaneous conversion or would the individual have to wait a lengthy amount of time and not be counted as a Jew for a while?
   I'm less concerned about this happening through the deformed, but maybe a few conservadox congregations exist where practice of Hallucha is borderline. Some orthodox rabbis will accept conservative conversions if the proper procedures are followed but will not accept reform conversions at all.
   The problem I see is that in a few generations, we will no longer be able to take it as face value when someone says they are Jewish.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »
I think it's pretty safe to say that the slimeball Loughner was an anti-Semite judging from his overall views, but I would doubt very highly that he knew that she (claimed to be) Jewish.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »
I think she is most likely Jewish and I think it goes back to her maternal grandmother being Jewish and her maternal grandfather being a Rabbi.  However, she is married to a non-Jew which is a no no.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 01:23:20 AM »
I think it's pretty safe to say that the slimeball Loughner was an anti-Semite judging from his overall views, but I would doubt very highly that he knew that she (claimed to be) Jewish.

Why?  That was well known, wasn't it?   I'm sure he knew a lot of this woman's background because the police are saying now that he actually had a prior contact with her.  Something tells me the primary motivation was her immigration stance, though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 01:23:52 AM »
I think she is most likely Jewish and I think it goes back to her maternal grandmother being Jewish and her maternal grandfather being a Rabbi.  However, she is married to a non-Jew which is a no no.

Where did you get it from that her maternal grandmother is Jewish?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 06:58:13 AM »
Where did you get it from that her maternal grandmother is Jewish?
Great grandmother was married to a rabbi.  I misread the article.  So the part on her definitely being jewish could be wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 07:32:40 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110110/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot_gunman_11
He appears to be a run of the mill nut and a fan of Michael Jackson  
"grabbing his crotch and jumping around the room

I think she was targeted by Leftists  

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=249273    

TUCSON MASSACRE
Look who else put 'bull's-eye' on Giffords
Leftist blog points finger at Palin, while scrubbing 'dead to me' rant
Posted: January 09, 2011
3:13 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Shortly after news broke of the attempted murder of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., the left-leaning blog Daily Kos was swift to scrub its post from a Tucson writer explaining how the congresswoman was now "dead to me."

One of the blog's diary writers, identifying himself as BoyBlue, had written a post only two days before the shooting titled "My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!"

Partial screenshot of Daily Kos diary post before it was scrubbed

"I am from the Tucson area and live in Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords' district," BoyBlue wrote. "Today, just a little while ago, I saw on Andrea Mitchell Reports that Giffords voted against Nancy Pelosi as our minority leader. … Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is dead to me now."

Several news sources and commentators have sought to analyze yesterday's mass shooting in Tucson that left six dead and Giffords in critical condition, while many blogs and columns have blamed the nation's heated political "rhetoric" for inspiring people toward violence against their elected officials.

Understand what's happening to America's culture and what you can do to fight it with "How Evil Works," autographed, from the WND Superstore.

Sarah Palin in particular has been singled out for criticism by CBS News, the Guardian and others for publishing a "target map" on her website using images of gun sights to identify the districts of 20 House Democrats up for election in last year's mid-terms, including Giffords.

Daily Kos joined in the criticism, and the blog's founder, Markos Moulitsas, tweeted early yesterday, "Mission accomplished, Sarah Palin," with a link to Palin's map.

Moulitsas, however, had also posted what he called a "target list" identifying Giffords. In a 2008 Daily Kos post, Moulitsas listed Giffords as one of dozens of representatives with "a bull's-eye on their district" for being a "bad apple" Democrat.

The "dead to me" diary has since been deleted from Daily Kos, while Moulitsas' "target list" is still viewable.

(Story continues below)

Police have named and apprehended 22-year-old Tucson resident Jared L. Loughner as the perpetrator of yesterday's massacre, making it highly unlikely that "BoyBlue" is also the shooter.

The Daily Kos diary writer identifies himself as a "gay" man whose wife left him last year and who suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the face. BoyBlue also appeared on the blog again today, issuing an apology to "this site, the victims and Rep. Gabrielle Giffords."

"Most of you know by now my diary bemoaning Rep. Giffords' voting against Nancy Pelosi has been taken by the far right to preemptively protect themselves," Boy Blue writes of his now-scrubbed, previous post.

"I made a VERY poor choice of words when I partially titled the diary, 'now dead to me,'" he continues. "Of course I wished no harm to Gabby."

He continues, "I fully apologize to all the victims in this shooting, including Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, for my poor choice of words in that diary. I fully and respectfully apologize to this blog and to Markos himself for the bad publicity amongst the right wing this has caused. … I apologize to the DailyKos membership and readership for being maligned by the far right blogs.

"However, I have to offer a heartfelt 'f--- you' to the right-wing blogs," he writes, "for even mentioning my username here in any connection to that unspeakable and unthinkable horror."

In his "apology" post, BoyBlue twice states that he suspects the shooting is instead best blamed on supporters of Giffords' opponent in the 2010 mid-terms, Republican Jesse Kelly.

"I would bet my house that it will come out that some disgruntled former Jesse Kelly right-wing supporters did this," BoyBlue writes.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/6/25/1204/74882/511/541568  

2010 will be primary season
Share678   60
by kos
Wed Jun 25, 2008 at 09:45:23 AM PST

As we've seen these past couple of weeks, we've got a problem in our caucus -- while we have been busy stocking up on more Democrats, fact is the good ones are being swamped by the bad ones.

Now we're at a disadvantage vis a vis AT&T. We don't have the millions to pump into campaign coffers, nor the lobbyists to twist arms in Capitol Hill. And those Democrats feel safe. Many are in solid (D) districts and have no fear of the opposition. Or they are in tough districts, and think that they are solid given the Republican alternatives. And that was certainly the case when we were in the minority or even with our tighter current majorities.

But things have changed. Democrats currently have a 37-seat majority in the House -- larger than any enjoyed by the GOP during its reign of corruption starting in 1994. That means that if we win 32 seats, well within the realm of possibility, we'll have a 101-seat majority in the House. Even if we gain a more realistic 20 or so seats, we're still talking a 77-seat majority.

And that'll give us breathing room to begin holding our party accountable.

Remember, we don't have the millions to compete with AT&T's lobbyists, and our best-crafted arguments can be easily ignored. All the while, Steny Hoyer buys loyalty by tirelessly campaigning and raising money for his fellow Democrats. So how can we overcome those obstacles?

Primaries.

So 2010 is going to be the year we pivot from taking control of our government, to holding out accountable. Like Al Wynn this year, the corrupt, the tone-deaf, and the reactionary within Democratic ranks will face the possibility of primary battles. The infrastructure we're building will be available for those courageous enough to take on the entrenched elite. But when we have candidates that inspire, and can develop the alternate funding sources to finance them, the combined might of the Pelosis and Hoyers won't be enough to effect change. Just ask Donna Edwards.

So you're angry about the Democratic capitulation? Don't take it out on the party. More House Democrats voted against this abomination than voted for it. The party isn't the problem, it's too many of its elected members that have forgotten who they serve and why. Hint: It's not AT&T lobbyists, it's not Steny Hoyer, and it's not access to their checks.

You want to do something? If your local congresscritter is one of the bad apples, start organizing locally. Plug into existing networks or start your own. Begin looking for primary challengers. Do the groundwork. Don't expect help from the local party establishment, they'll close ranks. So tap into alternate infrastructures. Find allies in the progressive movement. If your local [censored] Democrat is anti-union, approach the unions. They'd love to send this kind of message. If the Democrat is anti-choice, work with the women's groups. If the Democrat is anti-environment ... you get the idea. If you have access to professional networks and money, start organizing those.

Of course, this takes more than just bitching about your frustrations on a blog, damning a whole party for the actions of a minority more scared of Mr. 28% than of protecting the Constitution they swore to protect. This takes hard work. But now is the time to start.

And while people like me will focus on the task at hand this year, it won't be long after Election Day that we'll start looking at the 2010 map, looking for those great primary challengers.

Who to primary? Well, I'd argue that we can narrow the target list by looking at those Democrats who sold out the Constitution last week. I've bolded members of the Blue Dogs for added emphasis.

Ackerman, Gary (NY-05)
Altmire, Jason (PA-04)
Arcuri, Mike (NY-24)
Baca, Joe (CA-43)
Baird, Brian (WA-03)
Barrow, John (GA-12)
Bean, Melissa (IL-08)
Berkley, Shelley (NV-01)
Berman, Howard (CA-28)
Berry, Marion (AR-01)
Bishop, Sanford (GA-02)
Bishop, Timothy (NY-01)
Boren, Dan (OK-02)
Boswell, Leonard (IA-03)
Boucher, Rick (VA-09)
Boyd, Allen (FL-02)
Boyda, Nancy (KS-02)
Brown, Corrine (FL-03)
Butterfield, G.K. (NC-01)
Cardoza, Dennis (CA-18)
Carney, Chris (PA-10)
Castor, Kathy (FL-11)
Cazayoux, Don (LA-06)
Chandler, Ben (KY-06)
Childers, Travis (MS-01)
Cleaver, Emanuel (MO-05)
Clyburn, James (SC-06)
Cooper, Jim (TN-05)
Costa, Jim (CA-20)
Cramer, Bud (AL-05)
Crowley, Joe (NY-07)
Cuellar, Henry (TX-28)
Davis, Artur (AL-07)
Davis, Lincoln (TN-04)
Dicks, Norman (WA-06)

Donnelly, Joe (IN-02)
Edwards, Chet (TX-17)
Ellsworth, Brad (IN-08)
Emanuel, Rahm (IL-05)
Engel, Elliot (NY-17)
Etheridge, Bob (NC-02)
Giffords, Gabrielle (AZ-08)
Gillibrand, Kirsten (NY-20)
Gordon, Bart (TN-06)
Green, AL (TX-09)
Green, Gene (TX-29)
Gutierrez, Luis (IL-04)
Harman, Jane (CA-36)
Hastings, Alcee (FL-23)
Herseth Sandlin, S. (SD-AL)
Higgins, Brian (NY-27)
Hinojosa, Ruben (TX-15)
Holden, Tim (PA-17)
Hoyer, Steny (MD-05)
Kanjorski, Paul (PA-11)
Kildee, Dale (MI-05)
Kind, Ron (WI-03)
Klein, Ron (FL-22)
Lampson, Nick (TX-22)
Langevin, JIm (RI-02)
Lipinski, Dan (IL-03)
Lowey, Nita (NY-18)
Mahoney, Tim (FL-16)
Marshall, Jim (GA-08)
Matheson, Jim (UT-02)
McCarthy, Carolyn (NY-04)
McIntyre, Mike (NC-07)
McNerney, Jerry (CA-11)
Meeks, Gregory (NY-06)
Melancon, Charlie (LA-03)

Mitchell, Harry (AZ-05)
Moore, Dennis (KS-03)
Murphy, Patrick (PA-08)
Murtha, John (PA-12)
Ortiz, Solomon (TX-27)
Nancy Pelosi (CA-08)
Perlmutter, Ed (CO-07)
Peterson, Colin (MN-07)
Pomeroy, Earl (ND-AL)
Rahall, Nick (WV-03)
Reyes, Silvestre (TX-16)
Richardson, Laura (CA-37)
Rodriguez, Ciro (TX-23)
Ross, Mike (AR-04)
Ruppesberger, Dutch (MD-02)
Salazar, John (CO-03)
Schiff, Adam (CA-29)
Scott, David (GA-13)
Sestak, Joe (PA-07)
Sherman, Brad (CA-27)
Shuler, Heath (NC-11)
Sires, Albio (NJ-13)
Skelton, Ike (MO-04)
Smith, Adam (WA-09)
Snyder, Vic (AR-02)
Space, Zach (OH-18)
Spratt, John (SC-05)
Stupak, Bart (MI-01)
Tanner, John (TN-08)
Ellen Tauscher (CA-10)
Taylor, Gene (MS-04)
Thompson, Bennie (MS-02)
Udall, Mark (CO-02)
Wilson, Charles (OH-06)
Yarmuth, John (KY-03

Not all of these people will get or even deserve primaries, but this vote certainly puts a bulls eye on their district. If we can field enough serious challengers, and if we repeat the Donna Edwards and Joe Lieberman stories a few more times, well then, our elected officials might have no choice but to be more responsive. Because if we show them that their AT&T lobbyist buddies can't save their jobs, they'll pay more attention to those who can.

p.s. Four Blue Dogs voted to protect the Constitution -- Baron Hill (IN-09), Mike Michaud (ME-02), Loretta Sanchez (CA-47), and Mike Thompson (CA-01). They apparently realized that being supposed "moderates" didn't necessitate selling out to Constitution for George Bush's imperial presidency.

* ::
Dem lib site targeting Giffords

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:04:55 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 09:53:34 AM »
KWRBT: The killer hadn't mentioned immigration anywhere. He appears to have been obsessed with the ideas of literacy and creating his own currency.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 10:52:57 AM »

As of 9 am today, she's still alive.
She's Jewish, she pro US - Israel alliance.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 01:47:50 PM »
KWRBT: The killer hadn't mentioned immigration anywhere. He appears to have been obsessed with the ideas of literacy and creating his own currency.

What's any of that got to do with giffords?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 04:52:10 PM »
What's any of that got to do with giffords?

Where are these 'reports'?  I doubt this shooter knew anything about Giffords father, and if he wanted to murder in the name of Jew-hatred, this would be a pointless target.  There is just as much evidence that the shooter shot Gifford because she was a gentile. 

The shooter is a devil-worshiper, a leftist, and a lover of the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf.  He probably hates everything that is righteous, conservative, and pro-American.   I am sickened at the Leftists are spinning this to say his ideology stemmed from the Tea Party, and groups that promote limited government; when its obvious that this guy hates everything the Tea Party stands for.