Author Topic: Satan Worshiper Jarad's mother is Jewish  (Read 1139 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Satan Worshiper Jarad's mother is Jewish
« on: January 11, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/01/jared-lee-loughner-friend-voicemail-phone-message?page=2  

so that means he's Jewish and congresswoman Giffords is not :laugh: :laugh:

Exclusive: Loughner Friend Explains Alleged Gunman's Grudge Against Giffords

In a MoJo interview, the friend shares a message sent hours before the massacre.

— By Nick Baumann
Mon Jan. 10, 2011 12:01 AM PST

754 Comments | Post Comment

Tierney believes that Loughner was very interested in pushing people's buttons—and that may have been why he listed Hitler's Mein Kampf as one of his favorite books on his YouTube page. (Loughner's mom is Jewish, according to Tierney.) Loughner sometimes approached strangers and would say "weird" things, Tierney recalls. "He would do it because he thought people were below him and he knew they wouldn't know what he was talking about."

In college, Loughner became increasingly intrigued with "lucid dreaming," and he grew convinced that he could control his dreams, according to Tierney. In a series of rambling videos posted to his YouTube page, dreams are a frequent topic. In a video posted on December 15, Loughner writes, "My favorite activity is conscience dreaming: the greatest inspiration for my political business information. Some of you don't dream—sadly." In another video, he writes, "The population of dreamers in the United States of America is less than 5%!" Later in the same video he says,  "I'm a sleepwalker—who turns off the alarm clock."
"When you realize you're dreaming, you can do anything, you can create anything."

Loughner believed that dreams could be a sort of alternative, Matrix-style reality, and "that when you realize you're dreaming, you can do anything, you can create anything," Tierney says. Loughner started his "dream journal" in an attempt to take more control of his dreams, his friend notes, and he kept this journal for over a year.

In October 2008, Tierney was living in Phoenix, and Loughner came to visit. They went to see a Mars Volta concert with friends, and Tierney was surprised when Loughner said he had quit partying "completely." Loughner, according to Tierney, said, "I'm going to lead a more healthy lifestyle, not smoke cigarettes or pot anymore, and I'm going to start working out." Tierney was happy for his friend: "I said, 'Dude, that's awesome.' And the next time I saw him he was 10 pounds lighter." Tierney never saw Loughner smoke marijuana again, and he was surprised at media reports that Loughner had been rejected from the military in 2009 for failing a drug test: "He was clean, clean. I saw him after that continuously. He would not do it."

After Loughner apparently gave up drugs and booze, "his theories got worse," Tierney says. "After he quit, he was just off the wall." And Loughner started to drift away from his group of friends about a year ago. By early 2010, dreaming had become Loughner's "waking life, his reality," Tierney says. "He sort of drifted off, didn't really care about hanging out with friends. He'd be sleeping a lot." Loughner's alternate reality was attractive, Tierney says. "He figured out he could fly." Loughner, according to Tierney, told his friends, "I'm so into it because I can create things and fly. I'm everything I'm not in this world."
"He figured out he could fly."

But in this world, Loughner seemed ticked off by what he believed to be a pervasive authoritarianism. "The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar," he wrote in one YouTube video. In another, Loughner complains that when he tried to join the military, he was handed a "mini-Bible." That upset him: "I didn't write a belief on my Army application and the recruiter wrote on the application: None," he wrote on YouTube. In messages on MySpace last month, Loughner declared, "I'll see you on National T.v.! This is foreshadow." He also noted on the website, "I don't feel good: I'm ready to kill a police officer! I can say it."

One of the last times Loughner and Tierney saw each other, a mutual friend had recently purchased a .22-caliber rifle. Until then, Loughner had never shown much interest in guns, Tierney says. "My friend had just gotten a .22, and Jared kept saying we should go shooting together." But Tierney and the friend who had bought the .22 demurred. "We were sketched out," Tierney says, "and we were like, 'I don't think Jared's a good person to go shooting with.'" That was in February or March 2010. After that, Tierney didn't hear much from Loughner.

Since hearing of the rampage, Tierney has been trying to figure out why Loughner did what he allegedly did. "More chaos, maybe," he says. "I think the reason he did it was mainly to just promote chaos. He wanted the media to freak out about this whole thing. He wanted exactly what's happening. He wants all of that." Tierney thinks that Loughner's mindset was like the Joker in the most recent Batman movie: "He fucks things up to deleted drek up, there's no rhyme or reason, he wants to watch the world burn. He probably wanted to take everyone out of their monotonous lives: 'Another Saturday, going to go get groceries'—to take people out of these norms that he thought society had trapped us in."

Tierney dwells on the phone call he missed early Saturday morning. But it was late, and the TV show Tierney was watching was creeping him out. So he didn't pick up. "I sort of wish I would have," he says. "I wonder what would have happened if I answered it."

*This sentence has been corrected to reflect that August 30, 2007 was the date of the letter, not the date of the event itself. The event was on August 25.

MoJo's Full coverage of the shooting and its aftermath is here.

Imagine if the satan worshiper Jarad's mother would have married congresswomen's  Gifford Father 

He's ugly at that             

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 12:01:53 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Satan Worshiper Jarad's mother is Jewish
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 12:29:29 PM »
Or maybe his mom was as Jewish as Gilfords, that is a fake Jewess, or maybe that deranged gunmen just said so as a result of his delusions. Anyway who cares.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »
Or maybe his mom was as Jewish as Gilfords, that is a fake Jewess, or maybe that deranged gunmen just said so as a result of his delusions. Anyway who cares.
Giffords father was Jewish her Mother wasn't
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »
I wonder how StørmFrønt is handling the conspiracy side of all of this.   :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 12:43:25 PM »
I wonder how StørmFrønt is handling the conspiracy side of all of this.   :::D

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 01:18:55 PM »
Giffords father was Jewish her Mother wasn't
That makes her a gentile. But still she pretends to be Jewish, and I assume her husband isn't Jewish either right ?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »
That makes her a gentile. But still she pretends to be Jewish, and I assume her husband isn't Jewish either right ?

Yes, thats correct. Certain people, as sad as it is, only bring up their Jewish roots, when it benefits them.

Kinda like Obama, will almost never identify himself by his evil 'white side' unless he needs more votes from stupid white people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »
No it wasn't political for her she  made a trip to Israel and felt a tie to the Jewish people

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 02:39:34 PM »
No it wasn't political for her she  made a trip to Israel and felt a tie to the Jewish people

Im not saying she is ashamed of her father's Jewish side, im just saying that she has chosen NOT to identify herself as a Jew... she is a gentile with Jewish heritage; thats who she is.  unless she abandons her faith and returns/converts to Judaism, calling her a Jew is dishonest, and almost offensive to practicing Jews.

I know lots of gentiles like this.... and honestly, gentiles with Jewish blood seem to be more supportive of Israel and the Jewish cause than a lot of Jews.

But if a Christian converts to Budhism, or God-forbid Islam, he/she is NOT a christian, and the same is true of Judaism.

But I am happy at least, that she is supportive of Jewish causes, and for a stronger border, and I hope she gets better.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »
Im not saying she is ashamed of her father's Jewish side, im just saying that she has chosen NOT to identify herself as a Jew... she is a gentile with Jewish heritage; thats who she is.  unless she abandons her faith and returns/converts to Judaism, calling her a Jew is dishonest, and almost offensive to practicing Jews.

I know lots of gentiles like this.... and honestly, gentiles with Jewish blood seem to be more supportive of Israel and the Jewish cause than a lot of Jews.

But if a Christian converts to Budhism, or G-d-forbid Islam, he/she is NOT a christian, and the same is true of Judaism.

But I am happy at least, that she is supportive of Jewish causes, and for a stronger border, and I hope she gets better.

But if a Christian converts to Budhism, or G-d-forbid Islam, he/she is NOT a christian, and the same is true of Judaism.

This is ABSOLUTELY untrue according to Jewish belief. A person born a Jew remains a Jew until he/she dies, no matter what he/she believes at the present...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »
http://www.njop.org/html/ask_the_rabbi.html#Can_an

Can an atheist be a Jew?

Traditional Jewish law states that a person born of a Jewish mother is Jewish. Even Jews who renounce their faith are still Jews; however, while they still retain their Jewish obligations, they lose their Jewish privileges. Thus, if an atheist is born of a Jewish mother, that person remains a Jew, whatever his personal beliefs or behavior. However, there is much more to being a Jew than just being born of a Jewish mother. There is also a rich history of spiritual, ethical and moral imperatives that define us.

The more significant question deals not with birth, but with behavior. Anybody can be born a Jew, but it is questionable whether an atheist can behave like a Jew. Behaving like a Jew means accepting moral absolutes defined by an authority higher than human authority. Unlike many religions, Judaism regards deeds to be more important than faith. If G-d wanted our faith to be absolute, then G-d would have arranged matters so that there would be no doubt. As it is, some doubt is inevitable. (Having seen the fanaticism absolute faith has lead to over the ages, one can understand why some doubt and humility regarding faith is desirable.) However, despite one's doubts, a Jew must always act in accordance with Jewish law, even when doubting G-d's existence. It is therefore assumed that a person who does not follow G-d's law cannot really behave like a Jew, even if that person is born a Jew or professes a belief in G-d. The Talmud states that G-d said of the Jewish people, "Better that they abandon Me, but follow my laws."

Why, then, is it questionable whether an atheist can behave like a Jew? Because, while it is possible for a Jew to doubt G-d's existence and still remain a Jew, it is impossible for a Jew to deny G-d's existence and continue to act in accordance with His law. By denying G-d's existence, an atheist rejects the moral absolutes set forth by G-d. If there is no G-d, then all moral decisions are based on personal preference or reason. To make moral decisions that are purely subjective can only lead to moral anarchy. As Bertrand Russell said, "I find myself incapable of believing that all that is wrong with wanton cruelty is that I don't like it." And yet, ultimately, this is exactly what moral relativism boils down to. As Dostoevsky wrote in The Brothers Karamazov, "where there is no G-d, all is permitted."

Atheists often argue that logic or pragmatism will ensure moral behavior. For example, logic dictates that we should not kill because then others will kill us. Logically, if you take this argument one step further, it might make sense to kill before the other party has a chance to kill you. As sophists have so often demonstrated, anything can be proved by logical reasoning.

For these reasons, it is impossible for a person to deny G-d's existence and behave like a Jew. This is true, even if a person appears to be leading a moral life. To deny G-d's existence is to rely on humans for moral law. A Jew can only accept G-d's standards of morality. To do otherwise, must eventually lead a person down the slippery slope of immorality and anarchy.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 03:51:00 PM »
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/WillYourGrandchildrenBeJews/

In summary, the most recent analyses of Jewish population indicate two distinct trends in American Jewry. During the period from 1945-2000 -- and particularly from 1960 to 2000 -- the Orthodox have steadily increased the duration and intensity of their children's education, their birth rate, and the percentage of those raised Orthodox and remaining Orthodox. At the same time, their intermarriage rate has been reduced (see above). Also, for the first time in American history, significant number of Jews who were not raised Orthodox are becoming so. During the same period (1960-2000), intermarriage among other denominations of Judaism has evidenced different trends. The level of education among Secular, Reform and Conservative Jews has (with a few notable exceptions), remained about the same; their birth rate has declined, and their rate of intermarriage has multiplied. Once a Jew intermarries, he or she as an individual remains Jewish, of course, but the likelihood of that person having any Jewish descendants is close to nil (see Demographic Chart attached).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 05:18:09 PM »

This is ABSOLUTELY untrue according to Jewish belief. A person born a Jew remains a Jew until he/she dies, no matter what he/she believes at the present...

I understand this, and I dont think I would ever win a religious argument here, but I respectfully disagree with it... but of course, I am far more secular than you are.

I understand that according to Jewish belief, the AZ mass murderer is a Jew, and the congresswoman is not.  However, I believe that Jarad is a devil-worshiper, NOT a Jew.... and I will never ever refer to him as a Jew.   But again, thats just my subjective opinion... and I certainly know this is a 3rd rail, so understand.... its just my opinion, and I know most here will disagree with me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 06:16:28 PM »
I understand this, and I dont think I would ever win a religious argument here, but I respectfully disagree with it... but of course, I am far more secular than you are.

I understand that according to Jewish belief, the AZ mass murderer is a Jew, and the congresswoman is not.  However, I believe that Jarad is a devil-worshiper, NOT a Jew.... and I will never ever refer to him as a Jew.   But again, thats just my subjective opinion... and I certainly know this is a 3rd rail, so understand.... its just my opinion, and I know most here will disagree with me.

I do not know whether the shooter was a Jew by birth. If his mother was Jewish then by Halacha he is considered a Jew. But as others have said there may be questions as to the status of the mother.

I hope that the shooter is in no way Jewish... But even if he were it would not change anything. But Jewish faith teaches that a person born Jewish will die Jewish, either a good Jew or a bad one. If Laughner is Jewish he is a very evil one and will certainly be punished in the next world.

Even if he is Jewish it is possible that he was motivated by antisemitic intent. Most probably he was not raised with any religious education which would put a lot of responsibility on his parents. It is an obligation of every Jew to raise his/her children with at least a basic Jewish education, and a Bar Mitzvah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »
The claim that Loughner is Jewish is only being claimed by one friend, according to media reports. It is also debatable whether it is true...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/laurarozen/0111/JTA_Is_Loughners_mother_Jewish_.html?showall

JTA: Is Loughner's mother Jewish?

Is Jared Loughner's mother Jewish, JTA's Ron Kampeas wonders, based on the statement that she is by Loughner's friend Bryce Tierney in an interview with Mother Jones Monday.

Ron writes: "Now we get this from Mother Jones. Nick Baumann interviews Bryce Tierney a friend of Jared's who recalls the alleged shooter's first encounter with Giffords, in 2007 -- and then explains why Jared might have listed Mein Kampf as a 'favorite book':

Tierney believes that Loughner was very interested in pushing people's buttons—and that may have been why he listed Hitler's Mein Kampf as one of his favorite books on his YouTube page. (Loughner's mom is Jewish, according to Tierney.)

Conceivably, it seems possible that given his state of mind, Loughner might have made up to his friend that his mother is Jewish.

(And one white supremacist website, based apparently on Tierney's comment, has already decided that Loughner's mother went to Rep. Giffords' Tucson temple and that there's been a coverup of the whole thing.) A woman who answered the phone at the temple Congregation Chavurem told AOL News Monday that "staff had been told not to talk about it but said, 'We have no proof that they [the Loughners] were ever members.'"

Public records show that Loughner's mother's maiden name is Amy Joanne Totman, and that she married his father Randy Lee Loughner on April 24, 1986. (As Ron points out to me, Totman is an old English name.)

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, whom Loughner is accused of attempting to assassinate, is the first female Jewish lawmaker from Arizona. Arizona residents say that Giffords discovered her Judaism about a decade ago, and say they recalled that her father was Jewish by birth and her mother non-Jewish.

Given the deep interest in Loughner's motives for the attempted assassination, and whether he was influenced by extremist groups (a subject reportedly being probed by local authorities), the stunning and horrific irony if Loughner like Giffords has a Jewish parent. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 06:50:46 PM »

I do not know whether the shooter was a Jew by birth. If his mother was Jewish then by Halacha he is considered a Jew. But as others have said there may be questions as to the status of the mother.

I hope that the shooter is in no way Jewish... But even if he were it would not change anything. But Jewish faith teaches that a person born Jewish will die Jewish, either a good Jew or a bad one. If Laughner is Jewish he is a very evil one and will certainly be punished in the next world.

Even if he is Jewish it is possible that he was motivated by antisemitic intent. Most probably he was not raised with any religious education which would put a lot of responsibility on his parents. It is an obligation of every Jew to raise his/her children with at least a basic Jewish education, and a Bar Mitzvah.

Certainly I agree with this; especially about the obligations of the parents.