Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory With Teeth: Government Allegedly Forced TruTV To Yank FEMA Cam  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/conspiracy-theory-teeth-government-allegedly

-What is one sure-fired way to feed a conspiracy theory? Make a TV episode supposedly exposing a conspiracy theory and then, after alleged government pressure, have truTV yank that episode off the air. The episode was Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory "Police State" about "secret" FEMA camps or fusion centers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/conspiracy-theory-teeth-government-allegedly

-What is one sure-fired way to feed a conspiracy theory? Make a TV episode supposedly exposing a conspiracy theory and then, after alleged government pressure, have truTV yank that episode off the air. The episode was Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory "Police State" about "secret" FEMA camps or fusion centers.

You know what makes me laugh? It says "page not found".  :laugh:

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
I'm 9 minutes into it on youtube and there is a lot more covered than "fema camps". The first interview is of a Ron Paul supporter who is classified as a potential threat to law enforcement. And where I am at right now they are interviewing a guy who was in a government agency yet quit because he said there is no over-sight and the agency was collecting information on people who were not even involved in any sort of criminal behavior.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
The show he did on Global Warming [scam!] was thought provoking.  I'm not really into the show because I think Jesse Ventura is an off kilter individual who makes his mind up about an issue and then searches out information which supports only his preconceived notions, and since he works with Alex Jones on the show its pretty revolting damaging.  But the issues are raised those which can then be looked into independently.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've seen some of those shows. Some of them seem pretty stupid, others not so much. You really have to pick and choose when it comes to this stuff and always if you find something thought provoking independently research it and don't just take the view you like the best but the view that's best supported.