Author Topic: Pro-Homo Sen. Hoeseph Lieberman (ys) Elated At Repeal Of Don't Ask/Don't Tell  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I laugh when I see pics of that guy on the lower right of the picture because it always makes me think of Mr. Slave from South Park, who was obviously patterned after him.  :::D

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I wish only good for this country. Several times here at JTF I have praised America and it's treatment of my family {compared to the devestation which occurred in Poland and Ukraine in the 1900s}.... As a Jew, HaKaret HaTov {Recognizing the Good} is always important. Obviously I owe America a lot for providing my family a refuge during a stormy century...

HaKarat HaTov: http://www.machonmeir.net/english/torah-lessons-archive?id=5044&layout=default&view=media

My family also came from Poland and the Ukraine.  My father's side from the Ukraine came pre WW1.  My mother's family from Poland  before or during WW1.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I will be the last person to defend Lieberman because of his awful stances on the Issues. But you have no right whatsoever to try and question if or how Jewish someone is you are not even Jewish. Who the hell gave you that power?? "Black Muslims are more Jewish" where did that come from?? I'd like to know why you have the right or the power to question who a Jew is??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh