Author Topic: The Abominable March of Gay Agenda : Money For Nothing Banned!  (Read 392 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Abominable March of Gay Agenda : Money For Nothing Banned!
« on: January 14, 2011, 01:38:02 AM »
This must be the most egregious example of the gay agenda trying to exert its abominable muscles in an attempt to make their perverted lifestyle acceptable to normal people. There was a popular song in the 80s by Dire Straights called 'Money for Nothing' which contained a line which referred to 'faggots'.... Of course nobody in the 80s was offended by it, and I think the gays even thought it was cool.... But today they are banning the playing of the song on the radio in canada.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/01/13/dire-straits-money-ruled-offensive-canada/?test=faces

Dire Straits' 'Money for Nothing' Deemed Offensive In Canada, Can't Air
Published January 13, 2011 | TVGuide

Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing" can no longer be played in Canada in its original form since the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council has deemed the song offensive.

Watch the "Money for Nothing" music video

The decision stems from a listener's complaint last year calling the lyrics — which contain the word "f----t" — extremely offensive to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.

The song, which has been a classic rock staple for 25 years, earned the band a Grammy for best rock performance. The then state-of-the-art computer-animation video was also the first music video to air on MTV Europe.

Check out today's poll

"Money for Nothing" -- co-written by Mark Knopfler and Sting — will have to be edited or cannot air, the council ruled.

The council said: "The societal values at issue a quarter-century later have shifted and the broadcast of the song in 2010 must reflect those values, rather than those of 1985."

What do you think of the Canadian ruling?

View original Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing" Ruled Too Offensive In Canada at TVGuide.com
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The Abominable March of Gay Agenda : Money For Nothing Banned!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 07:25:27 AM »
I wonder if this will be banned next:

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: The Abominable March of Gay Agenda : Money For Nothing Banned!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »
That's very interesting because up until about a week or two ago whenever I heard that song it was complete and unedited. But the last time I heard it, the lyrics had been edited out so I don't think the ban will be limited to Canada.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson