Author Topic: MUSLIM IN FULL ISLAMIC GARB ATTEMPTS TO SHOOT AND KILL EDL LEADER  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/01/muslim-in-full-islamic-garb-attempts-to-shoot-and-kill-edl-leader.html

I expect the mainstream media to say that EDL leader Kevin Carrol got in the way of the jihad bullet -- that's how subjugated and sick the media has become. And that's if they report this assassination attempt at all. But speak candidly about Islamic jihad and violence, and off to jail you got for hate speech.

This story is breaking, but here is what we have so far. Chris Logan here:

I was just informed by a mate in the UK that one of the leaders of the English Defence League (EDL) was shot at by a Muslim in full jihad mode.
“It is with regret that I have to give you this expected news, but tonight we have seen the religion of peace in their full glory. One of the EDL leaders Kevin Carrol has been targeted by Muslim gangs in Luton and has been shot at several times. Details are a little sketchy as armed police have the area contained at present. Kev and his family are safe I can confirm that much. More info to follow.”

Developing......

Facebook page: English Defence League (EDL)

did anyone get a screenshot of the statement just issued on MDL facebook page?

Muslim Defence League (MDL) The member of EDL was hit by the MDL, but he was only hit from a few pelts of the shotgun. it was an assassination attempt by the MDL.
--------------------------------------

We regret to say that Muslim gangs have attempted to shoot Kevin Carroll in the late hours of last night. Tommy and Kevin have armed police at their homes now.
This is the "Religon of peace" for you!!!!
SCUM!! We won't stop the Luton demo and we WILL defend ourselves.
--------------------------------------

Hi, it's Tommy Robinson,

A Muslim with a shot gun attempted to shoot Kev. They threw rocks at his window to draw him out of his house. He and his family are with armed police. I also have a police guard at my house.

They won't stop us. We will continue. We will defend ourselves.

Luton demo would still go ahead... even if one of us was killed!

As always - no surrender. Not now! Not ever!

http://theenglishdefenceleagueextra.blogspot.com/2011/01/latest-muslims-attempt-to-kill-edl.html

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Re: MUSLIM IN FULL ISLAMIC GARB ATTEMPTS TO SHOOT AND KILL EDL LEADER
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 06:17:51 AM »
Whoever publicly stands up against Pisslam puts their lives at great danger.
It's a particular dilemna when you have a family. Personally, I would want to speak up and take action more publicly, I would want not to have to hide my face, my identity, but I'm afraid not for myself but for my wife and my kid.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 06:30:02 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 06:18:11 AM »
They should get hunting licenses i heard it's still possible in the U.K
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 08:48:21 AM »
Following the events in Luton last night we would first of all like to thank you for your messages of support that have been pledged throughout the night. The police are still investigating the incident, and are appealing for any witnesses. We will update you of any progress as we receive it. Fortunately the only injury that was sustained is that Kev broke his toe when trying to escape the sights of the gunman.

This will not effect the demonstration that is taking place in Luton on the 5th February and we have our next liaison meeting with the police as arranged this afternoon. We will publish all details of the demonstration next week as usual. It is our intention, at present to release the details a few days earlier than usual, due to the size of this demonstration to ensure everyone knows their plans for the day.

We would like to take this opportunity to point out that while the EDL are a peaceful organisation the ‘religion of peace’ has shown its true face again. However it is not the way of the EDL to turn to these tactics. We request all EDL that are attending Luton on 5th February do so in peace. We ask that all members make every effort to attend.

What better way to show the government, the press and the extremists than to turn up in our tens of thousands and hold a peaceful demonstration? The world’s media will be upon us and this is our chance to wake this great nation up to the threat of Islamism.

If you intend to attend Luton to cause trouble do not bother booking your seats, we have double our normal stewarding team and any racists and trouble causers will be evicted from the demonstration.

WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO IGNORE THE EVENTS OF LAST NIGHT AND TURN OUT AT LUTON IN PEACE AS KEVIN HIMSELF WILL BE DOING.

NEVER SURRENDER
Kevin Carroll &
Tommy Robinson

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 09:10:59 AM »
Whoever publicly stands up against Pisslam puts their lives at great danger.
It's a particular dilemna when you have a family. Personally, I would want to speak up and take action more publicly, I would want not to have to hide my face, my identity, but I'm afraid not for myself but for my wife and my kid.

I wonder this myself too. You can criticize every other religion under the sun except for Islam.  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 09:40:09 AM »
Luckily he was not harmed               http://loganswarning.com/2011/01/27/breaking-news-muslim-hit-squad-attempts-to-murder-edl-leader/

~BREAKING NEWS~ MUSLIM HIT SQUAD ATTEMPTS TO MURDER EDL LEADER!
January 27, 2011

I was just informed by a mate in the UK that one of the leaders of the English Defence League (EDL) was shot at by a Muslim in full jihad mode.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 12:23:23 PM »
the muslime a-holes just don't know when to stop, do they? Thankfully this incident will backfire on them. English are not Jews, muslime may reap the counter-reaction which, in time, could be awesome.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »
the muslime a-holes just don't know when to stop, do they? Thankfully this incident will backfire on them. English are not Jews, muslime may reap the counter-reaction which, in time, could be awesome.

I hope there will be massive lynchmobs on mosques. That is the only thing that will teach them the lesson they need to learn.
Unfortunately, the rare occasions that nazi's actually harrass a muslim it is some muslima walking alone or some other sad muslim [censored]. The ones that really deserve to be beaten up usually get left alone.
This has to change.

Islam must be kicked out.