Author Topic: The Jews residing in Germany are mentally ill they support qurananimals  (Read 20437 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: The Jews residing in Germany are mental cases must read
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
The more I think about what Ron said the angrier I get. He's basically saying that any Jew who lives outside of Israel deserves to get murdered. This after what happened to 6 million of his brothers and sisters.

What he says makes sense : today, there exists a Jewish state (as imperfectly "Jewish" as it may be) to which almost all Jews are free to emigrate, with the first Jewish army in 2,000 years (again, as imperfectly "Jewish" as we know it is), that will defend the Jewish people in Israel in case the world turns badly against the Jews again. So Jews in the Exile have a choice - unlike European Jews in the 30s. They can - and they must, if they are observant Jews, go to Israel and help Israel become the great nation that it is destined to be. I really don't think Ron wants Galut Jews to be murdered, G-d forbid, I think he wants them to make aliyah and what he says is that if they refuse to do so, although they have a choice, then they should be ready to face the consequences of their decisions.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 01:28:01 PM »
So you agree that Jews living in the exile are "subhuman scum" ?

Is not I'm saying that. I'm just saying Jews must live in the land of Israel.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »
What he says makes sense : today, there exists a Jewish state (as imperfectly "Jewish" as it may be) to which almost all Jews are free to emigrate, with the first Jewish army in 2,000 years (again, as imperfectly "Jewish" as we know it is), that will defend the Jewish people in Israel in case the world turns badly against the Jews again. So Jews in the Exile have a choice - unlike European Jews in the 30s. They can - and they must, if they are observant Jews, go to Israel and help Israel become the great nation that it is destined to be. I really don't think Ron wants Galut Jews to be murdered, G-d forbid, I think he wants them to make aliyah and what he says is that if they refuse to do so, although they have a choice, then they should be ready to face the consequences of their decisions.

You explain it well, but he said it totally differently...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 01:39:56 PM »
As of now many Jews in Israel are giving Jews in the exiles every reason NOT to come to Israel. How many people want to go a country as self-destructive as Israel? Look at what the Jews in Israel are doing to themselves as they surrender territory and allow their own people to be attacked with impunity by their sworn enemies! In addition look how many secular and degenerate Israelis exist, they certainly are a big reason why millions of Chasidic Jews don't go to Israel!

All the more reason for true Jews to come to Israel and help the true Jews in Israel change the country for the better ! Today, Israel is still controlled by a corrupt elite, but things could change quickly if other views could be expressed freely and a mass movement could be created because this corrupt elite does not represent the views of the majority of the people of Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »
I don't see how someone can be pro-Jewish and say that, especially to have that attitude toward their own bretheren.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »
I don't see how someone can be pro-Jewish and say that, especially to have that attitude toward their own bretheren.

Assuming you refer to Ron's post, it is clear to me that it is because he views them as traitors. There is not a more dangerous ennemy than a traitor or an ennemy within. Jews who support Muslim Nazis are traitors to the Jews - and a danger to humanity in general...
Here, we have Jews who choose to live in a country that committed a genocide against the Jewish people and did not subsequently try to make up for its crimes in any significant manner - on the contrary, that country watched in indifference (or maybe delight) as Israel was on the brink of being destroyed by the Arabs several times. That is already bad enough on the part of these Jews (although I wouldn't wish death to them for that reason alone).
But their case is seriously compounded by the fact that, today, they support Muslims who want to exterminate the Jews ! Can't they justifiably be called "Judenrat pigs", even though the expression is provocative ? If I had to choose between the expressions "my own bretheren" and "Judenrat pigs" to qualify them, I would take the latter without hesitation.
Anyone who supports Muslim Nazis deserves to receive the treatment that Muslim Nazis inflict on "infidels". There is free will in this world and if we choose evil, we must bear the consequences of our decisions.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 04:40:09 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 04:55:03 PM »
Assuming you refer to Ron's post, it is clear to me that it is because he views them as traitors. There is not a more dangerous ennemy than a traitor or an ennemy within. Jews who support Muslim Nazis are traitors to the Jews - and a danger to humanity in general...
Here, we have Jews who choose to live in a country that committed a genocide against the Jewish people and did not subsequently try to make up for its crimes in any significant manner - on the contrary, that country watched in indifference (or maybe delight) as Israel was on the brink of being destroyed by the Arabs several times. That is already bad enough on the part of these Jews (although I wouldn't wish death to them for that reason alone).
But their case is seriously compounded by the fact that, today, they support Muslims who want to exterminate the Jews ! Can't they justifiably be called "Judenrat pigs", even though the expression is provocative ? If I had to choose between the expressions "my own bretheren" and "Judenrat pigs" to qualify them, I would take the latter without hesitation.
Anyone who supports Muslim Nazis deserves to receive the treatment that Muslim Nazis inflict on "infidels". There is free will in this world and if we choose evil, we must bear the consequences of our decisions.
There is not an ounce of Ahavat Yisrael in Ron's post and I am surprised you try to justify his words.

Let me tell you something, a real story. I know of a man who left Israel years ago for Austria where he had been born. Over the years he became religious and today his children and his grandchildren live Jerusalem, very frum hasidic Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The Jews residing in Germany are mentally ill they support qurananimals
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 04:55:56 PM »
My point is that today the greatest enemy of Jews residing in Germany is the qurananimal i don't know how the majority of secular Germans feel but i can assure you there's alot less hostility towards Jews from Ethnic Germans then from the qurananimals.The thing that amazes me is that these Jewish Folks sympathize with the qurananimals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 05:23:09 PM »
There is not an ounce of Ahavat Yisrael in Ron's post and I am surprised you try to justify his words.

Let me tell you something, a real story. I know of a man who left Israel years ago for Austria where he had been born. Over the years he became religious and today his children and his grandchildren live Jerusalem, very frum hasidic Jews.

Ahavat Yisrael does not mean that we should love traitors or condone evil deeds committed by Jews. If I have to choose between an evil, corrupt Jew (ethnic Jew) and a righteous gentile, I choose the righteous gentile (but I will do my best to make sure that the corrupt Jew gets a chance to realize his mistake and change).
Your story is interesting, but I cannot see what it proves.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 05:36:57 PM »

Have to agree.  I'm surprised at Ron.

It's one thing to say he wouldn't be surprised if german muslims slaughter them.  It's quite another to wish that on them and call them scum.   

Ron, I think you should reconsider what you wrote.   Do you really mean that about all those Jews?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2011, 05:38:41 PM »

What you said here is quite true, but how can every single Jew living in Germany be considered a supporter of muslim nazis and a traitor?    You (and Ron) really think that every single Jew supports the traitor group mord is identifying and exposing here?

It's like calling every american Jew scum because of the ADL.   What about thousands of Jews who hate abe foxman?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2011, 06:06:13 PM »
THIS IS DISGUSTING THAT YOU WOULD SAY SUCH A HIDEOUSLY CHILDISH EVIL STATEMENT!!!!  :thumbsdown:  You are sounding like a troll more and more everyday.

Would you say the same thing to the Jews who decided not to leave Germany in the 30s??? Should Hitler have fun burning those JudenRat pigs and throwing the Judenrat kids in ovens, because they are so stupid not to leave Germany???  

I know a couple Jews and several gentiles who reside in Germany, and although I dont agree with their decision to stay there, I would never wish such a horrible thing.

You defend traitors who live in Nazi Germany after they murdered 7 million Jews and you call ME hideously evil?!  

Rabbi Kahane would roll over in his grave.

Rabbi Kahane said that Jews who use Volkswagen after the German Nazis murdered 7 million Jews are evil kapo traitors. 70 years after the German Nazis murdered 7 millions, evil Judenrat pigs live there, pay them taxes, intermarry witG them, buy their products (which many are made out of Jews or were made by Jews in the death camps), etc. These simians dance on the grave of all the Jews the German Nazis murdered. Germany is a Nazi Amalek and the Jews who live there are Judenrat traitors whose destruction of both is a Divine promise.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:33:38 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »
This is very childish...

No Jew should wish death on another Jew. We do not hate our own. Our people do not survive by hating each other and wishing death on others. The Jewish way is summarized as "Push away with the left, pull in with the right"...

I think Ron is just not able to say what he means in a way which can be understood by others. I give him the benefit of the doubt that he really does love the Jewish people, and in his own way, is wishing that they would see the dangers of living in such a place and make aliyah as soon as possible.

Jews should not desecrate the name by appearing bloodthirsty and acting demeaning to other Jews. There are Torah commandments which proscribe how the Jew is to relate to his fellow and we should not violate those commands while trying to fulfill others...

http://www.ou.org/ou/print_this/5282

A Heavenly Voice was heard, saying, 'Rabbi Eliezer ben Duradia is prepared for entry into the World-to-Come.'

Rabbi Yehudah the Prince, the great Torah Sage who compiled the Mishnah, upon hearing of the above, cried and said, 'Some acquire their share in the World-to-Come by many years of toil. Others acquire their share in one moment.' And Rabbi Judah the Prince said, 'Not only are they accepted, but they are given the title of 'Rabbi.' "(Masechet Avodah Zarah 17a)

"Our Rabbis taught, 'A person should always push away the sinner with the left (generally, the weaker) hand, but hold him close with the right (generally, the stronger) hand. Not like Yehoshua ben Perachiah who pushed away his student with both hands." (Masechet Sotah 47a)

Comment: It is necessary to push away the "sinner," to some extent; that is, to let him know that he has gone off the path, but never to reject him entirely, as that would violate the entire spirit of the Jewish Religion's approach to Sin and the Acceptance of Repentance.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:59:51 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »
Rabbi Kahane said that Jews who use Volkswagen after the German Nazis murdered 7 million Jews are evil kapo traitors. 70 years after the German Nazis murdered 7 millions, evil Judenrat pigs live there, pay them taxes, intermarry witG them, buy their products (which many are made out of Jews or were made by Jews in the death camps), etc. These simians dance on the grave of all the Jews the German Nazis murdered. Germany is a Nazi Amalek and the Jews who live there are Judenrat traitors whose destruction of both is a Divine promise.

-You're not a real Kahanist because you hate non-Jews.
-Kahane didn't have a vicious hate towards Jews just for living in germany. He hated evil Jews.
-You dance on the grave of all Righteous Gentiles.
-Anyone who changes religion like he changes socks, starts threads about how all Serbs supporting russia should be exterminated, idiotically threatens to kill people on the internet etcetera etcetera is not fit to judge anyone.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2011, 07:22:00 PM »
בס''ד

1. Jews are commanded to live in the Land of Israel. It is not a request, but a commandment. Any Jew who chooses to live outside of Israel is violating G-d's commandment.

2. To compound the terrible sin of living outside of Israel by choosing to live in the nation that committed the worst crime in human history, Germany, is the ultimate act of treason. Jews who live in Germany are traitors. These Jews are spitting on the graves of over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children.

3. I would not have used Ron's language, but his general belief that Jews who live in Germany after the holocaust are traitors is absolutely correct. Not only did the Germans murder over 6 million innocent Jews, this generation of Germans prove that they have not really changed by supporting the Arab Muslim Nazi effort to perpetrate yet another holocaust, this time against 5 million Israeli Jews.

4. We are commanded to curse Jewish traitors. The Jews who live in Germany are among the worst traitors in Jewish history.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 07:23:17 PM »
Jews living in Nazi Germany are sub-human scum who have to be burned into fumes.

Muslims, have fun slaughtering those GermaNazi and Judenrat pigs!
This is disgusting. You are advocating a second Shoah against your fellow Jews.

I know full well that the vast majority of European Jews are self-haters who deserve to get judged, but still, I have no words for this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »
בס''ד

1. Jews are commanded to live in the Land of Israel. It is not a request, but a commandment. Any Jew who chooses to live outside of Israel is violating G-d's commandment.

2. To compound the terrible sin of living outside of Israel by choosing to live in the nation that committed the worst crime in human history, Germany, is the ultimate act of treason. Jews who live in Germany are traitors. These Jews are spitting on the graves of over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children.

3. I would not have used Ron's language, but his general belief that Jews who live in Germany after the holocaust are traitors is absolutely correct. Not only did the Germans murder over 6 million innocent Jews, this generation of Germans prove that they have not really changed by supporting the Arab Muslim Nazi effort to perpetrate yet another holocaust, this time against 5 million Israeli Jews.

4. We are commanded to curse Jewish traitors. The Jews who live in Germany are among the worst traitors in Jewish history.
Chaim, we have already established that they are self-hating. I've followed you for 12 years and you know how I feel about self-hating Jews and that I think they deserve severe judgment. But calling for a second Holocaust against German Jews is beyond the pale. There is nothing defensible about what Ron said, however remotely.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2011, 07:31:52 PM »
Im sorry but I do not agree that we are commanded to curse Jews who live outside of Israel. There are many commands that the Torah obliges a Jew, and many Jews who live in Israel are violating those commandments. There are important commandments which could be fulfilled every day and people are trampling even those commandments. Why should we not curse all non-religious people for their ignoring the commands of Hashem? How about those who do not keep kosher, or those who do not observe Shabbat?

Do we not alienate many Jews by cursing Jews who live in Germany? I do not know any German Jews at this time yet I think that there may be reasons why they remain. Do you think that Hashem will not judge us harsher if we are cursing Jews who are suffering for some reason in that country? I will not join in cursing them, I am sorry to say...

My hope is that there will come a time when they will see that Israel is the only hope for Jewish survival. The galut will come to an end either through assimilation or war.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2011, 09:25:26 PM »
בס''ד

Jews who live in Germany are traitors. How can any Jew live in a nation that murdered over 6 million Jews? It is an unforgivable crime.

But I want to comment on a truly miraculous development: Tempe Brennan Fan and Muman are actually agreeing on something! Does this mean that we JTFers have finally turned our swords into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks (in terms of ending all unnecessary internal disputes)? I certainly hope so.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
Chaim, I agree with you that the majority of these Jews are traitors and deserve to be punished (certainly if they are cheerleading the Islamic takeover of Europe). But what about those German Jews that aren't--that are simply ignorant and secular and don't really realize what is going on? I think we should reach out to them, not call for their deaths. I don't see how they are worse people automatically than Israelis who have similar political views but just happened to have the good fortune of being born in the Holy Land.

We might never see eye to eye on this, but I'm immensely more bothered by Israelis who supported the release of Samir Kuntar, the ethnic cleansing of Gaza, and banning you/Rabbi Kahane than typical galut Jews. I expect more of those who actually live in the Holy Land, particularly since most Israelis know someone who has been murdered by Muslim Nazis.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2011, 09:37:50 PM »
בס''ד

Jews who live in Germany are traitors. How can any Jew live in a nation that murdered over 6 million Jews? It is an unforgivable crime.

But I want to comment on a truly miraculous development: Tempe Brennan Fan and Muman are actually agreeing on something! Does this mean that we JTFers have finally turned our swords into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks (in terms of ending all unnecessary internal disputes)? I certainly hope so.

I guess if they could settle their differences... anyone can...    

On a side note, I hate to see anyone saying they would enjoy seeing Muslims burning Jews.... This is identical to saying they enjoy watching Nazis stick Jews in ovens.. and is exacly the kinda crap we would see in StørmFrønt.   I dont care how much we hate those Jews for their decisions.....  getting ANY enjoyment out of Islamonazis carrying out a second hollocaust is unforgivable.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »
Chaim, I agree with you that the majority of these Jews are traitors and deserve to be punished (certainly if they are cheerleading the Islamic takeover of Europe). But what about those German Jews that aren't--that are simply ignorant and secular and don't really realize what is going on? I think we should reach out to them, not call for their deaths. I don't see how they are worse people automatically than Israelis who have similar political views but just happened to have the good fortune of being born in the Holy Land.

We might never see eye to eye on this, but I'm immensely more bothered by Israelis who supported the release of Samir Kuntar, the ethnic cleansing of Gaza, and banning you/Rabbi Kahane than typical galut Jews. I expect more of those who actually live in the Holy Land, particularly since most Israelis know someone who has been murdered by Muslim Nazis.

I completely agree with you on this.  I think the few Jews I know in Germany, including one on THIS board are NOT evil people... and do not have the same evil traiterous mentallity of many other self-hating Jews.  They are just ignorantly complacent.... they dont deserve the horrible wished from Ron... No Jew does.  I especially say this about those who have grown up in Germany... and may very well leave Germany in the future, as the country continues to decay.  They need our help, not our hate.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2011, 09:54:26 PM »
בס''ד

Yes, this is indeed an interesting development.

I certainly understand how obviously wrong it is for people who consider themselves to be Jewish to remain in a land which has such a horrible history of antisemitism. I obviously am very angry at those who perpetrated the injustice towards the Jews who lived in Germany during the early 20th century. It is obvious to me that living in that land is foolish and that the odds of Jew hatred arising again is very great.

But my only disagreement is whether we should openly call for them to be killed or whether they can ultimately be persuaded to leave...

I must say that I am impressed with TBF's opinion on this matter....

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2011, 10:00:24 PM »
בס''ד

Jews who live in Germany are traitors.

I disagree. Some are born there and are living there to no fault of their own.   I do agree they should get the hell out of there, however.   But to say that they are all traitors is a bit much.   If all it takes is to live in a certain place and that equates to giving "support" or credibility of some kind to the evil powers residing there and/or that used to reside there, then There is no place on earth where one can live and not be in support of evil.  Israel included.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »
I agree with KWRBT.