Author Topic: I am getting tired of all the lies that many people say about baruch goldstein!  (Read 1533 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Does anyone know if chaim had a video on this where he quotes the facts with reliable souurces as what he always does.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Does anyone know if chaim had a video on this where he quotes the facts with reliable souurces as what he always does.

I don't know who tells lies about him.  The only area of contention seems to be whether he was acting in preemption of an Arab attack that he had inside information of.  I find that claim somewhat dubioius and suspect that he snapped after seeing friends killed.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
that claim is not dubious and is infact true. He didnt want to see any of his friends die and he got word from the higher ups in the idf prepare to treat more casulties so he decided to go kill  20 arabs prayiong before they wouldve went on there plan. I dont know if the terreorists had guns underneath the rugs but im glad he stopped the plan. That Hero is always being slandered by the media etc.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Watch this video!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dr. Goldstein (may G-d avenge his blood) is a hero without comparison.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
From what I understand he is a hero... If only we could recognize it without fear...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
Unfortunatley A poll of 500 Israeli adults for the International Centre for Peace in the Middle East found that 78.8 percent of people condemned the Hebron attack while 3.6 percent praised Goldstein. 3/4/94 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre#Israeli_public

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Thats because those jews only heard a one sided story created by the boulshavic establishment

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Unfortunatley A poll of 500 Israeli adults for the International Centre for Peace in the Middle East found that 78.8 percent of people condemned the Hebron attack while 3.6 percent praised Goldstein. 3/4/94 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre#Israeli_public
We've already established that most Israelis are self-hating.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

From Chaim:

"Was Baruch Goldstein a member of JDL?"

"Chaim tells the story of Baruch Goldstein"

---

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/danilin/PodeUmatzil.htm

This is an long article written in mind of Baruch Goldstein, "Baruch HaGever".  It is laden with many detailed facts about the Bolshevik cover-up and more.

May his blood be avenged!!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Here are the topics addressed in the article I posted:

* PREFACE BY THE TRANSLATOR
    * INTRODUCTION
    * THE SECURITY SITUATION IN YESHA
    * THE ARAB UPRISING (THE INTIFADA)
    * THE CONDUCT OF THE ARMY
    * THE SITUATION OF THE POLICE
    * THE BEHAVIOR OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
    * THE CONDUCT OF THE SETTLERS
    * A POLITICAL ASSASSINATION IN ISRAEL
    * THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF RABBI KAHANE
    * CHARACTER ASSASSION OF THE SETTLERS
    * TERRORIST ACTS AND THE MASSACRE OF JEWS BY ARABS AT THE MACHPELAH CAVE (the Mearah)
    * BARUCH'S REACTION
    * WARNINGS ABOUT A MASSACRE BY ARABS OF JEWS COMING TO PRAY AT MEARAT HAMACHPELAH ON PURIM 1994
    * BEHAVIOR OF THE ARABS IN MEARAT HAMACHPELAH BEFORE THE MASSACRE
    * ASSESSMENT BY THE SECURITY FORCES OF THE "ACUTE WARNINGS"
    * DID THE ARABS SMUGGLE WEAPONS INTO THE MEARAH?
    * CONCLUSION
    * RECOMMENDATIONS
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer

Maybe they just don't believe the preemption story.  The idea that he was told of an upcoming massacre that the Israelis knew about but would not or could not prevent and that only he was told and he told nobody but his parents (who only mentioned it after the fact) just does not strike me as credible.  I would like to believe that his action was righteous but it just does not ring as real to me.  I know I am in the minority here on that but most real non Kahanist nationalists I know of do not believe that either.  I am still willing to be convinced if there is more credible evidence of the claim.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer

I disagree. Most israelis voted for ysrael beitanu and likud cuz they sounded strong and are fed up about everthing. Most israelis loved rabbi kahane so i dont think israeli jews are self hating

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
http://abcnews.go.com/International/interview-avigdor-lieberman-israeli-foreign-minister/story?id=10166982 Avigdor Lieberman on March 2010 made Real Right-Wing comments saying No negotiation over Jerusalem and he defends Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
If the majority of Israelis hate Baruch Goldstein, the Kahanists cannot take power.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
We can take power. They have only heard a one sided story.